Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E10: Week 10

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

So, it just dawned on me that they haven’t had a rose ceremony in a couple of weeks now.

I'm tellin' ya, the budget is so shot for this franchise, can't afford drinks for cocktail parties -- cancelled -- can't afford fresh roses for a RC -- cancelled. Can't afford dinners on dates -- cancelled -- send the guys home before they get fed. Get the rest of the guys to leave before they eat or drink more, get a refund on their rooms. It's brilliant for the budget!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

Katie’s mom : what do you do for a living ?

Blake  : I’m unemployed right now 

Blake’s mind : that’s why I need your daughter . She’ll get me Instagram followers and money from ads . Struck out with the other 2 bachelorettes 

Edited by Jax7917
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 6

This doesn’t seem very wise to start this huge fire in the desert surrounded by dry brush! Jeez, the show has enough problems to deal with to add a wildfire on their hands.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Jax7917 said:

Katie’s mom : what do you do for a living ?

Blake  : I’m unemployed right now 

Blake’s mind : that’s why I need your daughter . She’ll get me Instagram followers and money from ads . 

I give him points for honesty.   He could have said something to puff himself up, but he admitted the truth.   He quit his job to fame ho.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Blake is fading fast. 

Katie should have kept Justin around to keep Blake on his toes. Now Blake knows Katie isn't going to reject him he is realizing that this too-soon engagement is not what he wants.

Edited by TheFinalRose
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

I liked that the Mom and Aunt actually asked some questions about reaL life. I think that’s part of the reason most of these couples don’t work out.  Where will u live?  What will day to day life be like?  What do you do on weekends?  What will you live on?  Who makes more money?  Blake is unemployed and from another country.  And we are living in covid times.   Their chances are not good and at least the aunt realizes it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

This is lol.  He is freaked out that she is insecure, he is freaked out he is supposed to propose, he is freaked out that Neal Lane didn’t show and he is being told this is what he came for.  Me thinks this guy is no longer interested.  

• Love 10

Playing  the part of Neil Lane is Tayshia. This one here is big and shiny, and here’s another one that’s big and shiny. Uh-oh, Blake looks like he’s going to knock on Katie’s door—or throw up and then pass out.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

OMG! Budget is so tight they can't even afford for Neil to come and show his own rings. WOW!

Kind of seems more COVID-related. Who's got time to quarantine? This was filmed when? If it was last fall or early this year, no way did it feel safe to hop on a plane (not even now, really).

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

OMG! Budget is so tight they can't even afford for Neil to come and show his own rings. WOW!

2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

They couldn’t even get Neil to show up? They definitely exhausted their meager covid budget. And that speaks for Katie’s stylist as well, there was none.

Covid.  He clearly didn’t want to leave his business and quarantine for 2 weeks for 2 minutes of air time.  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, EarlGreyTea said:

Kind of seems more COVID-related. Who's got time to quarantine? This was filmed when? If it was last fall or early this year, no way did it feel safe to hop on a plane (not even now, really).

He showed up for Clare , Tayshia and Matt. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

LOL…I choose to believe that Neil Lane has been kept informed about how the show is going, and figured the COVID related risks were not worth showing up for Katie’s non-engagement.  I would almost feel sorry for Katie if I didn’t find her so insufferable.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

He showed up for Clare , Tayshia and Matt. 

They also ended filming 2 weeks sooner because of everyone quitting, so even if he was planning on quarantining to show up there goes that plan.

• Useful 7
  • Love 3

“He’s here and he’s the only one here”….yeah because everyone else walked out on you!  

I think Blake thought Greg  or Michael would be F1.  He wanted to get to the Fantasy suite and get as  much fame as possible by being F3 or F2.   Now he is in full panic mode.  

Katie went with him by default.  This is never going to work. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

I think the insecurity of not being pretty enough is one thing Blake reassures her on with his clear physical attraction to her.  But then she read out that giant list of things and he isn’t sure he can work through such a big list with her…plus the aunt from hell.  

Here we go. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Katie goes to her proposal site, surrounded by a landscape of dead trees and dead, dried-up tumbleweeds. Throw some big old pots on a wooden deck and call it a day. Nice.

Show continues to save on its budget. Couldn't even spring for a bouquet of flowers.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

Great friend that Tayshia is, huh? I don’t think I’ve ever heard Chris tell someone to run if they are having stress, cold feet and whatever. I don’t think that was right. This was during the ring thing when Neil Lane should have been talking to him. Not Tayshia

• Love 5

Third time's the charm for Blake.

He finally gets what he wants---not making a proposal, but fame, more social media followers and--finally--officially being part of Bachelor Nation.

Edited by rebel2u
  • Love 7

So the show told Blake to stall around and act like he was going to back out? It's like Katie was in on it too, her face never changed because she knew he was giving her that Neil Lane.

Me: "BARF."

See you guys next season. Oh, and in BIP!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Wait.  I thought he said “I can’t give you what you came here for.” ???  But then got down on one knee and proposed???   

Oh well, happy ending.  For now. 

okay,,not my dream to get on a horse in a sparkly gown.

• Love 5

Katie sounds like a commercial for an insurance company this past year: In this time of change, our corporation is your constant.

“I can’t give you what you came here for.” Dramatic count to 15. “Because you deserve more.” Seriously?! Like a dozen guys in a row just left her and she burned up all of her abandonment issues—and this is how you decide to play it?! I’ve never felt such a pit in my stomach over an “engagement” on this show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I literally just turned it on as Katie was saying "we're engaged!" and Kaitlyn and Tay were running down and did it look like Blake clung to Tay or just me??

And Blake looked like he was in a hostage video. Like he was trying to blink morse code or something.

Edited by Lilac2000
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5