Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E10: Week 10

• Start Topic

Daaamn. They’re going straight to After the Final Rose! They showed us her dressed up for Proposal Point, though. I guess we’ll see as each guy rejects her or is rejected??

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

For anyone who missed ALL.THE.DRAH-MAH last week, you get to see it two or three (or four) more times tonight.

Ok so I haven’t watched probably the last 4-5 episodes but wanted to see how it all ends and then I miss the 1st 10 minutes due to weather forecast 😏 Anything significant?

Are there two guys left? Blake and someone else?

Big weather going on here so now show is preempted and all I'm seeing is radar and where the tornadoes are. At least I got to see the first 10 minutes. Keep me up to date here on what's happening guys.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Ok so I haven’t watched probably the last 4-5 episodes but wanted to see how it all ends and then I miss the 1st 10 minutes due to weather forecast 😏 Anything significant?

You must live near me. The weather interruption is so irritating because typically when tornadoes are east of the tv station and heading to my town, coverage stops. Now tornadoes are way further east of me and heading to Chicago and coverage continues. *sigh*

But to answer your question, the first 10 minutes was a replay of the Greg melt down from last week, shown a couple times. Then voilá, it's Katie on stage at the ATFR and Greg is suppose to be there. And that's all I know. -- cut to weather coverage --

• Love 2
Just now, Thumper said:

I wonder if Blake and Justin are thinking, “Shit, if he didn’t want her, maybe I don’t either!?”  😂

Or, if she is devastated by Greg leaving, does that mean Greg was her #1 and they are just a consolation prize so she doesn’t end up alone?

• Love 10
(edited)
8 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

7 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Are there two guys left? Blake and someone else?

Big weather going on here so now show is preempted and all I'm seeing is radar and where the tornadoes are. At least I got to see the first 10 minutes. Keep me up to date here on what's happening guys.

I hope you both stay safe! ❤️ 

The second guy left is Justin. He’s also wondering how the hell he ended up on deck to meet Neil Lane! (Or so I imagine.)

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 3

Anyone notice that is the scenes with Greg she is wearing different shoes in the same scene?  When she is kneeling next to Greg she has white sneakers on.  Then a “few seconds later” she was yelling that she was done but she was wearing slippers.  Bad editing on their part. 

• Useful 9
  • Love 4

Show is back! A water balloon fight would be so great right now it's so freaking HOT here.

LOL that Katie is over being all verklempt about Greg leaving and is all primed for the FS with Blake and Justin. Woo hoo, right?

(Blake looks like he's going to barf as Katie tells him about all her "strong relationships" who bailed on her. Sorry dude, you are ranking no better than No. 4 right now, if that. But OVERNIGHTS, right?)

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Granted, I understand that she’s trying to be honest, but this is the same kind of “honesty” that has Greg questioning their connection in the first place. You’re telling Blake you cared about Michael but he knocked in your door and left, and then you saw yourself with Greg in the final 2 until he knocked on your door and left. You can see Blake thinking he’s going to knock on your door next. If you want to get engaged, you better stop answering your door! And Justin already seemed checked out just when he was talking to Blake on the couch, so you know he’ll be knocking!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

And Justin already seemed checked out just when he was talking to Blake on the couch, so you know he’ll be knocking!

I'll miss CH saying "Most DRAH-matic finale EVER!" when all the guys leave and Katie is standing alone out there in the desert ...

• Love 6

Katie, if you keep it up, I might give you the word “love” somewhere under my semi-estranged father—but nowhere up there with Mom. Maybe a half point under my sister and 2 points under grandma—but definitely above my uncle! 

• LOL 7

But isn’t it already not a good sign that she looked upset at the beginning of the show talking about Greg?  If she has a happy ending she would not care about what he did.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

"F- I love her" ... the most Romantic declaration ever. 

ETA: "I F-ing love you so much too." 

A match made in heaven…or reality tv.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, alexa said:

But isn’t it already not a good sign that she looked upset at the beginning of the show talking about Greg?  If she has a happy ending she would not care about what he did.

Good point . I think she’s embarrassed. 

• Love 8

So funny how kaitlyn and taisha wrote the EXACT SAME fantasy suite note as Chris Harrison! WORD FOR WORD! I wonder if they just used wite-out on the signature?

Also, how is Blake both grossly masculine yet somehow feminine at the same time?

Edited by clubsauce
Typo!
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4

Katie immediately telling Blake that she loves him validates Greg's feelings and what he was saying. She clearly wasn't feeling Greg like that, and that's fine, but that doesn't make his desires any less. Ultimately, it's good that he left.

Katie and Blake are a match made in bland together. 

• Love 20

Greg was always going to be sad mopey guy needing constant reassurance.    Blake seems more straightforward and uncomplicated.    I’m sure they will get engaged and do the media rounds and then on six months or a year, quietly go their own ways.  

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Now she’d never have told CH that Blake satisfied her so many times last night. 

Yet another reason I wish CH would come back.

Will Blake go into competition with Windmill Peter? (Writing that feels so bad.) And wasn't it Blake's mom who sent Katie that dildo gift?

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Now she’d never have told CH that Blake satisfied her so many times last night. 

What i find interesting is Blake didn’t say anything to her about her intentions with Justin or the future . 

Edited by nlkm9
Edit
  • Love 1