Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Dear Show: You need to stop trying to make Caesar happen.

I can't watch Nutalie anymore (famous last words). I don't like drama queens, exhausting. She has three failed marriages and probably goes from guy to guy. She needs to take a year off from men and go to therapy. She lives in a Hollywood fantasy world. 

I love that Debbie has met someone. I hope it's mutual and he doesn't just want wham bam TY ma'am. This affair might get her away from her loser son, who I'm sure blames her for everything wrong in his relationship and life. Yes, she's made mistakes, but he chose to cling to her as much as vice versa. 

Veronica is fun and entertaining. I don't know why she goes for effeminate-type guys. They may be straight, but they're prissy and "metro." I can't imagine dating a fitness and nutrition n*zi. I bet that 6 months ago that guy was overweight and pounding alcohol. What kind of person cross-examines somebody especially on a date early on? (Also looking at you, Nutalie, talk about ruining a lovely outing.)    

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, DanaMB said:

In the preview, we have Natalie pouting because she wasn’t  introduced with a title. I’m over her. 

Does she expect a title like “Her Royal Highness”?  

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 9/20/2022 at 8:22 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Caesar in cosplay as Jiminy Cricket.

His money? isn't he a nail technician? he must be talking the huge tips he gets 

On 9/19/2022 at 8:56 PM, MagicEyes said:

It would be the edgiest version of Itsy Bitsy Spider that has ever been recorded.

Singing it like Bruce Springsteen with her neck veins popping out

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

Pathetic that all these guys need to go to another country to get a wife?????   If I were those ladies I would think that there is something wrong with each one since they cannot get a woman in their own country.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Pathetic that all these guys need to go to another country to get a wife?????   If I were those ladies I would think that there is something wrong with each one since they cannot get a woman in their own country.

I'm sure each of the ladies have at least an inkling that this is true but the payoff is worth it to them.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5