Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

I just started the program on demand, and I'm bailing after the first Debbie segment. Long day...It struck me that Tony was more low-key in his comments about their night than Debs. Unless he's one of those guys who just aren't effusive. I got kind of an ehh, it was nice, vibe about it. Also I read on the Net about his back tattoos--disturbing...

At times D reminds me of Eudora (Agnes Moorehead) on "Bewitched." 

20 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

[Veronica] said she gained weight during the pandemic 

I've seen her go up and down on PT. I know pandemic comfort food can make it a challenge for many of us.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Tuneful said:

I just started the program on demand, and I'm bailing after the first Debbie segment. Long day...It struck me that Tony was more low-key in his comments about their night than Debs. Unless he's one of those guys who just isn't effusive. I got kind of an ehh, it was nice, vibe. Also I read on the Net about his back tattoos--disturbing...

What was said about his back tattoos? Thanks!

11 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Where’s @Pepper Mostly? She usually joins the Monday night crew for a snark infusion. Hope she’s okay.

Totally fine! Day drinking and shopping, followed by into-the-evening drinking with our new houseguest and my son. While this was on we were drunkenly concocting a slap up meal of fried rice in my kitchen! 

Thank you all for your kind thoughts! I won't be naughty again.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Totally fine! Day drinking and shopping, followed by into-the-evening drinking with our new houseguest and my son. While this was on we were drunkenly concocting a slap up meal of fried rice in my kitchen! 

Thank you all for your kind thoughts! I won't be naughty again.

I called it!   I said you probably had a houseguest.  You'd never leave us unless it was unavoidable, true blue.....

• Hugs 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1