Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

That was gross of Tanya to strip and foist The Girls on the other people at the pool. Maybe it was for a public safety ad for flotation devices.

Who's paying for this junket to Aruba, which is not a cheap destination? TLC checks? And apparently she didn't learn the lesson before about foreign barflies.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I feel about PT the way I do about the casts on everything 90DF this season...retreads...tired of them...watched HEA PT and man was it boring, even John (of Patrick/Thais) seemed subdued. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

You're too old for this look Colt. This is why you have to drive an Uber and can't get a good job in IT.

Speaking of Vegas, my bet is that he's got a booze and drug problem. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Well, I guess I don’t have to watch the season. Got it all right there. But I’d miss you too much so you’re just going to have to put up with me for the next several weeks! Next week I’ll be here on time. Till then, do good stuff this week and play safe.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Welp, this was kinda long and tedious, but I enjoyed snarking with you guys! Looks like there is a lot at stake this season and I cannot wait to delve deep inside! Hope to see some of you around the forums tomorrow! For now, have a great night. Peace out. ✌️ 

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Treesh!

A.K.A. Trash.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think PT. I don’t think I çan watch because of Jessy and Jennifer. Of course they brag about Spain and and fronting with the hand holding and all white bullshit. Jennifer Lopez you are not girl

Me too, can't stand those try hards.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Is Debbie in their old house or in a new apartment? I’d suggest that she spend a little less time out dancing with her friends and more time keeping that place livable. I wouldn’t want to date someone who lived like that.

I remember her getting bent out of shape when Larissa attempted to clean up the place. Larissa moved the one-armed bandit!  It was war after that!

It's the same place.  Colt & Vanessa moved out.

Edited by sagittarius sue
3 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Is Debbie in their old house or in a new apartment? I’d suggest that she spend a little less time out dancing with her friends and more time keeping that place livable. I wouldn’t want to date someone who lived like that.

She's in the same place.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

They are both too old for each other. They both want 30 year olds and Cesar  likes blonds from the Ukraine.

Natalie’s available and she wants a (fourth) marriage and children. Plus she’s HERE! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Where is @Pepper Mostly? She promised to be here tonite!

I am desolate. I fell asleep. And also thought this wasn't on till ten! I will DEF be here next week, cold Reisling and anti-nausea medication in hand! 

10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Bartenders might not be the best place to find someone who is unlike Singen.

I was a bartender by profession for quite a few years. There is nothing inherently seedy or untrustworthy about bartenders. 

But it is totally stupid to go to bars and flirt with bartenders. They have to be nice to you. Its their job. They don't want to hook up, they want your $$$.

10 hours ago, Zombness said:

I think I heard her talking Spanish with her mother and also when she went to Costa Rica.  But well, maybe she forgot.  Same as Natalie forgot that she doesn't drink.  

Right? I remember that too. Remember when we met her whole "crazy Latino family"? (cue shot of alleged crazy family, sitting awkwardly in a row in the living room, silent, punctuated by the odd uncomfortable giggle). She's full of shit but we all know that. 

10 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Is Colt wearing a pancho.

But is it a real poncho, I mean is it a Mexican poncho or is it a Sears poncho? /obscure Frank Zappa reference.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was a bartender by profession for quite a few years. There is nothing inherently seedy or untrustworthy about bartenders.

Me too for a bit. I stick up for strippers more than ever because of my time Bartending. Men (and sometimes women too) get real extra when they are drunk and the person serving you drinks is attractive, beer goggles and all, folks think you are available for dating. Fully clothed- I have been groped and grabbed. It never works out for the groper or grabber. A side effect of my childhood trauma is if I am touched without my consent and I am in a space where I need to be guarded, A swift kick to the shin or a chop to the throat has been dispensed to an offender or two. Folks. Tip your bartender and if you are interested in them and they are single-Behave like a human. My boy met his wife while he was bartending. She is a lovely human and great tipper. 

Natalie is attractive but her vibe of desperation, judgmental AF and throwing her looks at men to see what sticks is just not the business. I loved the girls at Cesar's painting excursion. Especially the one who told him she was married but she wasn't. His lady friend was jsut his type - just too ordinary lady curvy for him. Cesar thinks he deserves a ten when he is bringing three to the table. His lady friend is above the scale from him  but I bet he thinks she's not at his level. Lets hope they recruit his azz to the army since his dumb tush doesn't seem to watch the news. 

Debbie. Debbie. Until you and that man child you raised cut that cord and start spending that TLC coins on therapy- even Santa will tire of u. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

Lets hope they recruit his azz to the army since his dumb tush doesn't seem to watch the news. 

Unless Caesar has combat experience, they don't want him as a mercenary fighting for Ukraine. David already tried that and he was even in the military but they rejected him because he hadn't seen combat. 

15 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Colt is an Uber driver! Imagine that stopping to pick you up.

Can someone check his driver rating and post it here? 

• Love 1

Debbie should have insisted that Coltee and Vanessa clean their part of the house until it is in the state it was in when Deb & Coltee moved in.  Debbie will need a roommate or to find a new place she can afford and should not have to deal with their detritus.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

After all I’ve seen from Natalie……I suspect that she thinks the crazy act makes her more appealing.  What else could it be?  

Someone told her crazy women are hot and keep guys interested. And she believed it.

16 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wow Tania and Syngin gained a lot of weight the last few years. Time is a cruel mistress.

Tania is clearly plus-sized but insists on cavorting around in skimpy bathing suits.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Debbie should have insisted that Coltee and Vanessa clean their part of the house until it is in the state it was in when Deb & Coltee moved in.  Debbie will need a roommate or to find a new place she can afford and should not have to deal with their detritus.

I got the impression they left in a huff and just took what they could cram into their cars. Debbie would be in her rights to toss the rest which looked like junk to me. Certainly she should have done something about the mess before six months had passed. They're all slobs and Debbie shows some hoarding tendencies. That shelf with her late husbands and deceased cats' ashes was just creepy. 

• Sad 2
  • Love 5