Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He needs a room with no sharp objects allowed and some strong drugs. He is certifiable. 

I'll sign the papers. 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Colt is pissed he can’t blame this failing marriage on Debbie 

Colt is pissed that his mother is looking at anyone but him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

As much as Tony is a piece of shit white supremacist, he is the very rare partner on here to be caring and supportive of his hurt partner.

I think there's some stuff in the couples thread that goes into this in some depth. He may not be. He does seem to be very kind and nice to Debbie. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So apparently, Vanessa is as sick as Colt? Because why is she with him? 

No one knows. We know its not their amazing sex life, because apparently Colt is some insatiable satyr and Vanessa's, um, not interested. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, goofygirl said:

What is Nutty doing?  She's all " I want to face this mess I created" or some such nonsense, Mike walks out, Nutty starts crying and goes and sits on Mike's lap??? WHUT THE WHUT??

As I’ve stated before, she needs to find a new acting coach.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Jesus, I'd take Jesse again rather than spend one more minute on the excruciatingly boring saga of Natalie Mike and Josh. Sweet Jesus.

Be careful what you wish for.

• Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Jesus, I'd take Jesse again rather than spend one more minute on the excruciatingly boring saga of Natalie Mike and Josh. Sweet Jesus.

I saw Jesse on the preview. Get ready for some comedy gold. I was roaring with laughter.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

In an earlier section of the Tell All Vanessa mentioned about Colt expecting her to be like a mother, taking care of almost all his needs.

Plus have sex with him three times a day. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I’m debating if I want to watch the rest of this.  It seems so lame…just like a lot of filler that’s much about nothing.  The thing with Nat is disturbing.  Tiffany is infuriating.  Tania fake….Cesar is predictable.  Deb is done.   Idk…

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It looks like the first thing Debbie did in the Green Room was lose her false eyelashes. Then they were back on when she went on stage. 

And her heels before going up the staircase 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3