Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I like Veronica, but that dress doesn’t seem to be comfortable on her.  

ALL of the women on these shows look like a Before shot on What Not To Wear. Their clothes are always garish, ill fitting, uncomfortable looking and trashy. 

• Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He got a very good edit on the show with his mom. He talks and acts exactly like her. I don’t like him anymore

Whoever advised Veronica and Jamal for this characterization of themselves did them a disservice.  Both were fan faves and now douchebags.

• Applause 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I can’t stand heifer Tammy, she has had so many chances and still continues to be an ungrateful asshole.

I put off watching those awful looking 1000 lb sisters, then one day I was bored and got sucked in. Not a bad show at all if you're missing 600 lb life.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Debbie is drunkeeee. Her fights with Tony must be epic

Too bad she doesn't go after Tony's tattoos with the same energy she did with Jesse or Josh or Tania.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, Mindthinkr said:

29 minutes to go and this season is completed. We can do it folks. 

We can do it! Any more anecdotes? Bargains found? I found a fabulous sherpa lined shawl wrap at Land's End for half price and I am cozily wrapped up in it as I type. It is warm as toast. Hey, I need to get myself ONE little prezzie, don't I? 

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I put off watching those awful looking 1000 lb sisters, then one day I was bored and got sucked in. Not a bad show at all if you're missing 600 lb life.

Except that you have to manage 400 more pounds.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We can do it! Any more anecdotes? Bargains found? I found a fabulous sherpa lined shawl wrap at Land's End for half price and I am cozily wrapped up in it as I type. It is warm as toast. Hey, I need to get myself ONE little prezzie, don't I? 

White Lotus finale I feel Mike White doesn't love us.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2

I’m just pissed I think…I lost a few people I cared about who fought hard to be here …I watched the show and all Tammy did was throw away chances, drink and disobey the Dr and she was nothing but rude, yet she is still here. I don’t wish death on her but it just feels unfair 

• Hugs 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I love the fact that ad has been around for several years.  Along with the GMC Christmas ad with the Bernese Mt. puppy.

For me the holiday season begins when I see the Hershey Kisses playing “Carol of the Bells” 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

An 8 piece luggage set for $115 on Amazon.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

White Lotus finale I feel Mike White doesn't love us.

She went overboard with shoes that had to be buckled on. She was found in the sea by Daphne with bare feet. We were misled. Unsatisfying ending. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Syngin, Tania will do anything to extend her presence in the 90Day franchise. If it means dating a woman, so be it. 

The bored fake lesbian story line cuz there's still a few people on this planet who finds it titilating.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, magemaud said:

For me the holiday season begins when I see the Hershey Kisses playing “Carol of the Bells” 

I think it's actually "We wish you a Merry Christmas," and they usually show a new updated version so we don't see the kisses complete the song, darn.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1