Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mea culpa! Who else can we wish into this mess? Might liven things up some. Maybe Darcey? 

Aw, that sounds great! My dad was a very keen gardener and used to host a local garden club at our house every year. The ladies loved him. And one time he and my mother were interviewed for the local paper and a nice article appeared about his beautiful gardens. A week or so later I was talking to my mother on the phone and she said "Your father is out showing some lady and her old auntie around the garden. She saw the article in the paper and thought it was open to the public!" Ever hospitable and proud of his "estate" as he liked to call it, he graciously gave them a private tour. 

Love this!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

• Love 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

She is on a plane…dressed up with full makeup…fake asses

And she just so happened to send him that video when he was on camera and getting called a liar by the others in attendance. What luck! Go figure! I’m sure that wasn’t set up weeks before the Tell All.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Not a party but we're having deep dish Chicago pizza sent from our favorite place for Christmas.  I'm originally from Chicago and had my son there this summer for a basketball tournament.  He is maybe the pickiest eater I know and he dove into the pizza.  So, it will be a nice surprise for him and a welcome treat in this bland, chain-restaurant community.

What a lovely, thoughtful idea! 

• Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

And she just so happened to send him that video when he was on camera and getting called a liar by the others in attendance. What luck! Go figure! I’m sure that wasn’t set up weeks before the Tell All.

Maybe he would have faked a voice like that Football dudes fake girlfriend 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Not a party but we're having deep dish Chicago pizza sent from our favorite place for Christmas.  I'm originally from Chicago and had my son there this summer for a basketball tournament.  He is maybe the pickiest eater I know and he dove into the pizza.  So, it will be a nice surprise for him and a welcome treat in this bland, chain-restaurant community.

Did you use Gold Belly? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2