Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Holy shit Debbie is nuts…team Tania on this one

Same. I don't mind Tania so much. She's silly and a poser but harmless and mostly she amuses me. And lord knows most of these people are so annoying, appalling and trashy that a mostly harmless poser is a breath of fresh air. 

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Debbie is insane. That is all. 

Tim. You like to see people "work it out"? Like you did with your two ex-fiancees from Colombia? Fuck off. 

I knew a dude like Tim…serial engager. Always put a ring on it after a few months then they would break up….rinse and repeat.  It screams insecurity  

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I think it's actually "We wish you a Merry Christmas," and they usually show a new updated version so we don't see the kisses complete the song, darn.

Oh, you’re absolutely right! That commercial is almost 40 years old. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

We made it !!!!!     Good night to all!!!!     I am sure I will see you all in other TLC chats.  ( we are addicted not to the TLC but to the snarks)   Wishing you all  a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 8

Well at least we get a new cast on Love After Lockup Fridayand we will have 100000 more episodes of 90 Day HEA where Summit still wants to make up with his parents and Bilal and Shaeda talk about having a baby in 900 different back drops.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

We made it !!!!!     Good night to all!!!!     I am sure I will see you all in other TLC chats.  ( we are addicted not to the TLC but to the snarks)   Wishing you all  a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  

The same to you.  I'm looking forward to this brief snarking respite  until 600PL starts in January.  Happy Holidays to everyone!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

The same to you.  I'm looking forward to this brief snarking respite  until 600PL starts in January.  Happy Holidays to everyone!

Wait, My 600 Pound Life is back? POUNDERS! We're getting the band back together! 

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1