Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

So last night I was watching WWHL and Andy announced that Jim Marchese and Dina were blowing up twitter.  What I read was that Dina said he should get a penis and he was going to get his wife fired.  She also said he should stay off Twitter.

Jim's antics aren't going unnoticed by TPTB.

• Love 1

I can't post images for some reason, but these are all from Jim's twitter. First, Jim randomly tweets a threat to "destroy" someone; the people he directed it to have no idea what he's talking about.

@KerstinCirone @mikem717 I looked at pic. Just know could have destroyed you. Be nice or next time...I won't.

Dina and Jim have a tweet fight (twight?). I can't really tell what it's about...seems like it's related to strap ons (he says Dina uses one on Tommy) and a comment he may have made to Teresa. He also implies Dina made a twitter account for him even though she's had it for years.

@KerraAol No if that was the case, I would have used it to sell sex toys. Dina is the strap on queen, Bobby twisted the story.

@TamaTamaFoFama @KerraAol yep, Dina. Straps it on.

And I believe here he's saying Tommy begged him not to go to the "finally" event, despite having said Bravo had asked them not to attend in a previous tweet. Seems somewhat contradictory IMO that he feigns respect for Tommy and then outed him as enjoying a strap-on two seconds later because he is mad at Tommy's wife.

@KerraAol @realmrhousewife @RumorFix @AmberNMarchese @dinamanzo No, Tommy called me begging me not to go. I filmed in FL, finale was mild.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut

That's the 3rd or 4th veiled (or not so veiled) threat I've seen him make to other cast members.  Bravo seriously needs to shut him down, and soon.

Even during the Teresa Guidice pile up from the other cast members - for roughly two seasons - the inter-cast tweeting was not as consistently mean and nasty as it is now - and all coming from one source.  He's a horrible, despicable person. 

Dina did tell him to grow one (something like that) and she probably should not have gone there, but once again, it was in response to something he said.  And frankly, I think the cast is fed up with him.

As much as I dislike Caroline Manzo, I sure do wish she was on this season. Would love to see her filming with Jim. She never suffered fools at all, and her reactions would be priceless.

This morning or last night, someone tweeted that they were a fan of his - and he tweeted back that the "tide is turning".  I guess that means he has 10 fans instead of 6.

• Love 4

As much as I dislike Caroline Manzo, I sure do wish she was on this season. Would love to see her filming with Jim. She never suffered fools at all, and her reactions would be priceless.

This morning or last night, someone tweeted that they were a fan of his - and he tweeted back that the "tide is turning".  I guess that means he has 10 fans instead of 6.

I grew to dislike Caroline too but I also wish she was here to shut Jim down. Jim is exactly the kind of person to fear her.  

I am sometimes gobsmacked by the fact that any low life can have fans. What has anyone seen of Jim to make them a fan of his? Even if you don't hate him, what is there to be a fan of? So bizarre. 

• Love 1

That's the 3rd or 4th veiled (or not so veiled) threat I've seen him make to other cast members.  Bravo seriously needs to shut him down, and soon.

Not just the cast, but Tamara from the TamaraTattles site, Teresa and Rino's kids, random people on the internet who called him names, etc. I'm also surprised he's not getting flack from Bravo for breaking the 4th wall in a very public fashion. Maybe he is and just isn't mentioning it, but he's contractually obligated not to reveal production influence much beyond the typical 'it was edited'. So, while Jim can't sue because someone on twitter called him a douche, Bravo could certainly sue him.

• Love 1

Not just the cast, but Tamara from the TamaraTattles site, Teresa and Rino's kids, random people on the internet who called him names, etc. I'm also surprised he's not getting flack from Bravo for breaking the 4th wall in a very public fashion. Maybe he is and just isn't mentioning it, but he's contractually obligated not to reveal production influence much beyond the typical 'it was edited'. So, while Jim can't sue because someone on twitter called him a douche, Bravo could certainly sue him.

I am wondering if Jim is under contract at all, or if he just signs releases for the scenes he films.  Bobby Zarin did this on NYC.  He only signed releases for the scenes he would film in.  He didn't sign a season long release.  I don't know how that would impact Jimbo's ability to comment on other scenes that he is not in.   But surely he is jeopardizing Amber's employment.  And we do see him in the Florida scene, so we know he must have signed something for that - and that is where he makes the Santa/Rino accusation.  But Bravo doesn't even like their employees talking about their contracts.  I am surprised Bravo hasn't shut him down yet. But he may be bringing in the viewers and the hits on social media.  Any publicity is good publicity in Bravo's eyes maybe.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 1

I am surprised Bravo hasn't shut him [Jim] down yet. But he may be bringing in the viewers and the hits on social media.  Any publicity is good publicity in Bravo's eyes maybe.

Ding, ding, ding!  I think you've hit the nail on the head.  This season is boring with Theresa trying to act like a victim and martyr, Mel and Joe Go dialing back the vitriol, and the twins and Dina adding all of the excitement of paint drying.  Jim has people talking, even if all of that talk is about what a total assclown he is.  They are probably hoping people will tune in to see if he is as bad as people are saying.  

• Love 3

^^Shows what a vile douchebag he is who always takes the low road---and not just because he's closer to the ground in stature. 

Um....and Jim is also tweeting about a used Melissa Gorga shirt on sale? Saying "They have millions" "Who wants a used shirt, that's shady". WTF dude? 

Jim's twitter behavior only brings this song to my mind. All day. All night. WTF?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vURjhSD-FE8

Edited by diorella78

Also, Jim should think twice about meeting up with his twitter STANS. I see he responded to one guy who wants to grab drinks with him because "he's so intelligent" or whatever. bwahahaha. Jim said he might take him up on it and asked if he was from NJ. 

It doesn't usually work out when these reality 'stars' meet their fans, especially via twitter or FB,  for various reasons. 

Here is the contract, Lawyer Jim would have signed-it has provisions in it for $50,000.00 payments for each breach of the confidentiality clause.  I think maybe the dumb MFer should take a moment and read it.  http://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/rhnj5-appearance-5pgb.pdf

• Love 4

I think that if Caroline were on the show at the same time she'd be Jim's buddy. He went to the same law school that Albie flunked out of and he doesn't like the Giudices.

Hey now, the young master Albie didn't flunk out.  Caroline would never admit that.  He simply failed to maintain the minimum grades necessary to continue within the program in a manner that would lead to his graduation.  And of course this was due to the school not providing the young master with the appropriate support and encouragement to help him courageously battle his way through given his grave learning disability - those bastards!

• Love 11

I don't think Caroline would side with Jim because Jim speaks in a condescending manner and I couldn't see Caroline going for that. Like when Jim got in the women's faces....not something I see Caroline jiving with. I mean, only she can dislike her fellow females and lecture them. lol

What I would be interested in seeing in Chris Laurita's take on Jim. "On the show" he seemed pretty laid back, a 'guy's guy', enjoying his time with Juicy Joe etc....somehow lil Jim doesn't fit into an idea of a laid-back good time. Plus, he might go sniffing around the Laurita's own problems and all....lol

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 1

See, why can't Bravo use their evil powers and just edit Amber and Jim out of the show for the rest of the season, like they did with OC Danielle? That would be the worst punishment of all for these twats. The show is already boring as hell anyway.

• Love 5

Jim's tweeting seems to be slowing down. I checked it today for the first time in two (progress!) and it only took 10 or so minutes to go through them. That's generally half-days work for Mr. Marchese. And thankfully ya'll post almost all the notable ones.

Disappointing. Is Weasel losing heart? Though he seems to be somewhat going after all of them now. He even had a nasty one about the Giudice's stealing money. Well I guess they did, but your wife was bizarrely crying her eyes about it last episode.

I had a moments glory thinking maybe he was reading this board given the far above Previously TV tweet. But alas, I think he was just retweeting (seems to love that as much as actual tweeting) the episode summary that was tweeted to him. Remember - we have the spelling, grammar and punctuation of at least a sixth grader.

I hate you Jim Marchese - just for the reason I actually just had to say "tweet" a dozen times.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 3

I was watching a "This season on" clip on Youtube and one seems to be a preview since cut? It seemed to show the AC trip and focused more on Amber being totally crazy and kind of skanky, almost as a point of the season. It also heavily focused on the FL trip with the Marcrazies being kicked out. 

I don't remember seeing this one on Bravo once the season started? Did I just miss it? 

It also heavily focused on the FL trip with the Marcrazies being kicked out.

Please let this be true.  Please let them be kicked all the way to the curb. 

At this point, I would rather see Richie Wakile than Jim Marchese.   There.  I've admitted it.   Off to stand in the corner and take my punishment.  

• Love 8
At this point, I would rather see Richie Wakile than Jim Marchese.   There.  I've admitted it.   Off to stand in the corner and take my punishment.

Okay, I'll be right over to depose you for 8 hours and make you my bitch. :P

• Love 9

Okay, I'll be right over to depose you for 8 hours and make you my bitch. :P

LOL!!!

Jim is now saying he will make the contracts public

2e2dxz8.jpg

I can't for the life of me understand why Bravo and Andy are allowing this to continue.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 2

See, why can't Bravo use their evil powers and just edit Amber and Jim out of the show for the rest of the season, like they did with OC Danielle? That would be the worst punishment of all for these twats. The show is already boring as hell anyway.

I wondered this also and the best I can come up with is Teresa and Joe are studying for college, Dina is making vision boards and not getting divorced, Melissa and Joe are shredding documents, and the twins are looking up 'penis' in the Dubrow medical dictionary series to giggle at the picture of David Beador that Terry taped in every single edition. The Marcheses are so vile that production has all but literally made The Cancer a sympathetic housewife that is afflicted with stage four Jim. Edit them out and there's nothing left but a show about Dina's jacked up pets, Milania, and her chickens (which, and this is said without irony, I would much rather watch).

• Love 7

I wondered this also and the best I can come up with is Teresa and Joe are studying for college, Dina is making vision boards and not getting divorced, Melissa and Joe are shredding documents, and the twins are looking up 'penis' in the Dubrow medical dictionary series to giggle at the picture of David Beador that Terry taped in every single edition. The Marcheses are so vile that production has all but literally made The Cancer a sympathetic housewife that is afflicted with stage four Jim. Edit them out and there's nothing left but a show about Dina's jacked up pets, Milania, and her chickens (which, and this is said without irony, I would much rather watch).

Wow! Nicely done.

• Love 1

I assume Bravo contracts are airtight. I've seen some other reality show contracts (mainly MTV) and as others have mentioned on other RH boards, they usually prevent the cast members from not only suing the network, but each other. Also, confidentiality is a huge issue....uh huh. I don't know what Jim hopes to accomplish with his ranting....seems like he always has to be "right" and have the last word. But I doubt Amber will be getting asked back and I look forward to the reunion. Even if Jim wasn't invited (lol), I hope Amber will take all of the spankings for him. 

Next up: Couples Therapy!

Oh wait....Tiny Jim is backpedaling in a majah' way after being called out. ahahahahahaha. If he meant some weird, personal contract with Bobby, T&N, he would have said so in the first place. What an asswipe. 

Reality TV Bliss ‏@RealityTVBliss  9h
@Andy @Bravotv @NBCUniversal Jim Marchese Tweeted today that he will be publishing confidential #Bravo contracts.  #Pyschopath #RHONJ

James Marchese ‏@JLMarchese111  4h
@RealityTVBliss @Andy @Bravotv @NBCUniversal no, I tweeted I would publish Bobby, Nicoles and Teresa contract with me...#rhonj IQ 12

• Love 1

I can't believe those dimwits signed contracts with him.  Maroons.

I have to add that Jim must not be under a contract with Bravo that is season long.  He must be under daily releases or something because there is no way the Bravo contract does not have a clause that says it supersedes any other contract between the parties.  The castmates can't make contracts between themselves that say that they will allow themselves to sue each other no matter what their Bravo contracts say right?  I mean that wouldn't make sense for Bravo.  C'mon all you lawyer types hanging out in NJ thread talking about Juicy and Tre, 

Jim is also out there tweeting that, in her spare time between going to court and lying on the floor praying that she doesn't go to jail, Teresa engineered the whole Rino and Santa slept together thing.  That it is her fault that Jim blurts the whole thing out and that Amber brings it up at Dina's.  That it is Teresa's fault that Victoria Gotti talked about it.  Teresa the mastermind again.  Just like it was Teresa's fault that Melissa bridesmaid came on and talked smack about her last season.  

Teresa really is an evil genius.  Mastectomy Vasectomy/Tomato Tomahto.

• Love 2

Jim has problems. He is again saying he's "playing a part"....also on Twitter. Okay then. 

LMAO

http://twitpic.com/eblwqr

And he continues to bite at Bravo. Someone tweeted @Bravo and Jim that the Marcheses make RHONJ unwatchable, and he responded "That's ok, I wouldn't watch either."

hmmmmmm

ETA: I love this tweet thread. Jim has nothing to say after threatening to "come for" someone. I am sure Bravo is amused. Are some of those tweeters our PTV posters? :-)  love it. lol

https://twitter.com/JLMarchese111/status/510650282494394368

Edited by diorella78

It's amazing that he thinks threatening random people on twitter with lawsuits will actually scare anyone. As though he's really going to take the time to subpoena IP addresses to even find out who these people are and go through the litigation with twitter to get those? He's a terrible non-lawyer, he's such a joke

• Love 4

Jim was on a tear last night fighting with the mensa twins.

Nicole Napolitano ‏@RHONJTwins  10h
@MFonnest @UK_Housewife @Bobby247 @teresaA_RHONJ the only person responsible for my bio is ME ! I would never let anyone touch it ! #NoFluff
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

James Marchese ‏@JLMarchese111  9h
@RHONJTwins @MFonnest @UK_Housewife @Bobby247 @teresaA_RHONJ LMAO...yeah and who did you submit too?  ME!!!!  BS sells

Bobby has said point-blank that he did NOT sign a contract with Jim.

He blocks people, but I think he also trolls twitter looking for tweets about him and responds to them.  I first noticed this because he has me blocked and yet was including me in tweets he was making to others (even though I wasn't involved in the conversation to begin with).   I've also seen where he has replied to tweets that do not tag him...that don't even mention him.

Strange behavior from an adult man with a family, and a business - he must have alot of time on his hands because we're not talking coming on twitter, checking your time line and tweeting/responding.  He's actually looking for tweets he can respond to whether he is tagged, mentioned or not.

• Love 1

I assume Bravo contracts are airtight. I've seen some other reality show contracts (mainly MTV) and as others have mentioned on other RH boards, they usually prevent the cast members from not only suing the network, but each other. Also, confidentiality is a huge issue....uh huh. I don't know what Jim hopes to accomplish with his ranting....seems like he always has to be "right" and have the last word. But I doubt Amber will be getting asked back and I look forward to the reunion. Even if Jim wasn't invited (lol), I hope Amber will take all of the spankings for him. 

Next up: Couples Therapy!

Oh wait....Tiny Jim is backpedaling in a majah' way after being called out. ahahahahahaha. If he meant some weird, personal contract with Bobby, T&N, he would have said so in the first place. What an asswipe. 

http://amradaronline.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/rhnj5-appearance-5pgb.pdf  Page 1 paragraph 5 pretty well takes Jim out of the picture.

We can only hope that him stepping on himself in these public forums (TV, Titter, and others) affects his business negatively just like Vicki's insurance business took a big hit the last two years from all the negativity.

You would think Bravo would consider him a liability. I hope his time in the limelight is short lived and Butterface's dream goes up in smoke.

• Love 2

Can someone smart her than me explain why Jim would have contracts with anyone?

From what I understand of Jim's position is that Amber and by virtue of being married to Amber, Jim, were on the short list for being on a reality show.  To make themselves more interesting they were to bring friends and/or family that would buttress their roles.  So Jim decided Bobby would be a good candidate and started auditioning women that could be on the show.  For some reason he had them sign a contract-that seems would be unenforceable.

I am not totally familiar with agency law and talent management contracts but I think Jim needs to actually be declared an agent manager or a part of production to secure any type of contractual advantage over the twins and Bobby.  My guess is Bobby doesn't get paid. 

Jim does keep me amused and I would like to see the contract. 

With all of his own douchbaggery from the get go I'd think any contract with Bobby and the twins would be null and void. He steps on his own ding dong a lot.

zoeysmom, I guess he could call himself an agent/manager/producer after all those shitty commercials he's made. It's just like being a lawyer don't cha know.

Edited by Giselle

I don't believe for a hot minute anyone signed a contract with Jim. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. He really likes to puff himself up as something more than he really is.

Maybe it is like Cynthia Bailey's "Friends Contract" and probably equally as binding.

• Love 7

I assume Bravo contracts are airtight. I've seen some other reality show contracts (mainly MTV) and as others have mentioned on other RH boards, they usually prevent the cast members from not only suing the network, but each other. Also, confidentiality is a huge issue....uh huh.

The RHONJ contract (as posted here) is pretty airtight, and would prevent Jim from suing any cast members for defamation, or on the basis of violation of a separate contract with another cast member. There are areas, doubtless, where the network is still liable for revealing confidential information; Adrienne's surrogacy on RHOBH was almost certainly one of those (note that Bravo never mentioned what Brandi revealed.) This may have been because: a.) Adrienne's surrogacy was confidential information based on a preexisting contract between her and the surrogate mother (not a cast member; revealing the info may have constituted a breach of her confidentiality), b.) California law protects reproductive information as private, and c.) that information was revealed to Brandi by a third party, an employee of Adrienne's, who was not under contract by Bravo. In that case, Bravo may very well have been liable for damages (or, at the very least, not wanted to be dragged through a court battle by a top-drawer lawyer.) For example, if a producer revealed to Kim DePaola that Melissa Gorga was HIV-positive and then asked her to confront Melissa Gorga with it...the production company et. al. would be liable for damages, because (I believe) that information is confidential under New York law (which governs the RHONJ contracts). I'm damn well sure Santa and Rino's dalliances or Amber pegging Jim with a strap-on are fair game under New York law and the RHONJ contracts; to me, that makes the stories that Bravo cut the scenes of Amber describing her bedroom games with Jim under the threat of legal action seem implausible.

In short, I'm sure there is information Bravo et. al. could reveal leaving them open to legal action (for instance, Adrienne's surrogacy.) In most of these situations, Bravo would be breaking the law (and their lawyers are probably smart enough to tell them not to do that.) But I don't think Jim has had any information revealed about him that falls under that category. At this point, all he's courting is legal action from Bravo for violating his confidentiality clause. 

Edited by vrocotamy
  • Love 1

I'm Italian and have similar coloring to Amber's daughter and have wavy hair. I can't tell you the number of times people have asked me if I'm "mixed". I know that term (mixed) is supposedly not pc but most of the people using that term were black. Most white people just ask, "What are you" or "Where are you from". I've also been mistaken for Hispanic many, many times. One of her grandparents may have been dark complexted. I'm not saying it's not possible she's not Jim's offspring just that there could be another explanation.

• Love 1
I think Jim is saying he had a contract with the twins, Bobby et al., that prohibited them from making and disparaging comments about he or Amber.  Ridiculous.

Yea, I could see him being so pompous as to draw up such an asinine contract and actually present it to people. But I don't know if I see anyone signing that. The twins may not be very bright, but I don't see Bobby or Rino going for such a thing. 

• Love 1

Yea, I could see him being so pompous as to draw up such an asinine contract and actually present it to people. But I don't know if I see anyone signing that. The twins may not be very bright, but I don't see Bobby or Rino going for such a thing. 

I can the twins being stupid enough to think it meant something and Bobby and Rino laughing while they signed because they know the contract is meaningless.  Jim cannot exactly enact a morals or behavior clause on people who do not work for him.  I have a male friend who, when he gets called on doing something petty and ridiculous like this, will say, "I am a tiny, tiny man."  Jim M. is a tiny, tiny man emotionally and physically.  He can be proud of his two-fer in this category.  

I'm going to see if Jim will write up a few contracts for me for my neighbors.  One talks to loudly.  Another places their trash cans at the side of the house.  And heaven help the bastard that occasionally double parks while unloading groceries.  

• Love 1

Let's say Jim takes a break from Twitter long enough to draft a complaint against Bobby, Rino, Teresa and Nicole, files it and serves it on the parties.  They file a response essentially saying -"hey it is all in the Bravo editing", what is Jim going to do?  Depose the editors and producers at Bravo?  They all signed contracts with Bravo saying essentially there were no other contracts.  I don't see Jim getting any whistleblower money out of Bravo or anyone. 

• Love 3
no I married Amber that makes me smart, attorney training means I can be ruthless and know how to fight

LOL. One of Jim's latest tweets. I think 'ruthless' is just part of his assy personality and he doesn't know how to fight other than dirty or loose with definitions, from what I have seen. 

He's been pimping Amber as an "Ivy" again, too. Columbia just has its share of the brightest bulbs on reality teevee, doesn't it? Kelly Bensimon, Ambah' and her hotty toddies and Lental season.