Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

• Start Topic

Oh for crying out loud. Enough already. These two are exhausting. 

That's right Stacey. Florian is just protecting you. Florian no more wants a baby than he wants to sprout wings and fly. 

And he has no way of knowing how he'll feel in twenty years! Jesus my blood pressure. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Have not watched tonight due to pain in the ass house guest.   I had to not watch the last 1/2 hour last night.  He will be here until the 22nd, so I have poor hopes for next Sunday night!   Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.   Love to all. 

We know you're with us in spirit. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Stacey brought her ridiculous extra long false eyelashes to Turkey. And her extensions look like she did them herself 

3CC5C96D-F7AC-4BA6-B9F9-6862F344B899.jpeg

I noticed a def line of dark and light in the back of the head, not sure who….dead giveaway of extensions. 
And the bright sunlight on the boat didn’t do any favors.  Those eyelashes.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Doublemint said:

Have not watched tonight due to pain in the ass house guest.   I had to not watch the last 1/2 hour last night.  He will be here until the 22nd, so I have poor hopes for next Sunday night!   Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.   Love to all. 

Until the 22nd,...???!!!   That's not a houseguest, that's a squatter.  

• LOL 3
On 9/13/2021 at 8:59 PM, Doublemint said:

Slip your houseguest a sleeping pill in a drink and then you can come and snark on Sunday night with reckless abandon. And you’ll need to tell said houseguest NEVER to return. At this point, being polite is no longer an option.

12 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Their staccato way of speaking is grating.

I've started to talk like them! Someone pointed it out to me. I need to retrain myself. Or stop watching the show.

Edited by JeanJean
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Florian exuding excitement as usual.

He's a real firecracker, isn't he? Mr. Excitement. 

4 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Do men really talk like that when they get together?  

So these shows would have us believe. Guys get together in the garage and talk about their feelings. Snort. 

• LOL 6