Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

• Start Topic

Darcey if you thought everyone would just "let it go", why plan this big event to "hash it out". Just say "that's in the past, I choose not to believe it, and I am going to let it go. I'd appreciate it if we could all just turn the page here". 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Darcey if you thought everyone would just "let it go", why plan this big event to "hash it out". Just say "that's in the past, I choose not to believe it, and I am going to let it go. I'd appreciate it if we could all just turn the page here". 

@Pepper Mostly, you’re too kind. As if Darcey could ever string those thoughts together all at the same time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I don’t like Georgi but Deb is a fucking liar. 3 rd party my ass, as if Georgi would talk shit to a stranger. The way that woman flirted with Tom and had her tits out I don’t trust her, she loves to stir the pot and make it all about her. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t like Georgi but Deb is a fucking liar. 3 rd party my ass, as if Georgi would talk shit to a stranger. The way that woman flirted with Tom and had her tits out I don’t trust her, she loves to stir the pot and make it all about her. 

Right? A bunch of grown women acting like middle schoolers. Not a good look. Seriously? "I heard it from a person I know. I'm not going to say who, but its someone I trust". For crying out loud, you're not Deep Throat. Get over yourself. 

• LOL 2

God, I'm just watching the restaurant scene again, what a bunch of harpies. Especially Deb, who started the whole thing, saying "I'm not going to sit here and talk about this". And Stacey, gleefully saying "Darcey is sitting here CRYING!". Jesus, when isn't she crying for fucks sake?

Hello, dear snarkers! Hope you're having a good Monday!

Hola!

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

God, I'm just watching the restaurant scene again, what a bunch of harpies. Especially Deb, who started the whole thing, saying "I'm not going to sit here and talk about this". And Stacey, gleefully saying "Darcey is sitting here CRYING!". Jesus, when isn't she crying for fucks sake?

Hello, dear snarkers! Hope you're having a good Monday!

It was maintenance day. Hair and brows.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Awesome! I do self care on Sundays. Mask, sheet mask, foot mask, nails. 

Apparently, my stylist is going to Hawaii for 20 days starting Thursday.  It's been about 10 weeks since the last trim. I still remember the 5 month Covid closures/winter/rebooking. I felt like a Heinz 57.

I don't do a lot of masks.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 1

Florian is possibly hammered too. 

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Apparently, my stylist is going to Hawaii for 20 days starting Thursday.  It's been about 10 weeks since the last trim. I still remember the 5 month Covid closures/winter/rebooking. I felt like a Heinz 57.

Hair is every. 8 weeks so if my stylist goes on vacation I'm good. I didn't get a hair cut for over a year during COVID. I was not fucking around until I was vaxxed. 

• LOL 1

So, let me guess. Our next plot point will involve Florian being shady. They're so predictable. 

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why can't Georgi just find himself an average woman with whom he can talk, and not be screamed at by these harpies.

Hahaha, I'm sure that's what he's thinking. 

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, let me guess. Our next plot point will involve Florian being shady. They're so predictable. 

Surprised there aren't more trees in the area. Florian and Georgi can both be shady. Put up a hammock for two so the twins can rock in it.

• LOL 1

You know, after all these years with the 90 Day franchise, I have more intimate knowledge of the ovaries of way more people than I ever expected to. 

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

You would think you would wear slip on or other shoes and not boots that you need help to take off your feet.

Those are probably the most casual shoes she owns. 

• LOL 2

Good evening, my phone's been ringing non-stop since 8 pm with "problems" that only I can solve.   I've had one eye on the tv with closed caption on.   Did I miss anything other than the doctor visit and a recap of the dinner meeting? Thanks.

• Love 2

I’m here, my loves. Happy to have missed most of the ovaries and eggs scene. Though I’m curious about what a half-wolf/half silicone baby would look like. This match-up would be perfect for Conan’s “If They Mated” segment.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Oh Darcey. Another "beautiful dinner together"? You have a history of screwing this up. 

"Georgi and I working on our issues" is Darcey for "I have not stopped nagging him for ten seconds".

Darcey wants to cook the meat because she wants to make sure its sliced on the bias. 

Just now, Frozendiva said:

I don't eat a lot of peanut butter but I buy the Kraft smooth when it is on sale.

Skippy all the way, baby!

• LOL 1

CUT IT ON THE BIAS!

Oh here we go. She's concerned for her kids. That was the basis if the famous "cut it on the bias" moment. Darcey was all up in arms because that was how her kids liked it. Sheesh. She is the queen of making a mountain out of a molehill.

• LOL 1

It must be exhausting to be Darcey’s daughters. They’re going to feel obligated to mop up their mess of a mother for the rest of her life. It’s probably the same for Stacey’s kids too, but fortunately they deal with her off camera.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

She's always directing everything - on the bias - of course!   She is constantly bickering with Georgi gaa.

And if things don't go exactly as she plans in her fevered imagination ("a beautiful family dinner"), then she dissolves into floods of tears. 

Pro tip Darcey. If you don't want fighting, don't start a fight. Easy. 

The way she always refers to herself in the third person as "Mommy", like the girls are three years old, really gets on my nerves. 

• Love 4

Yes - "Mommy"  is a bit much at their ages.   Doesn't the Father have custody, why is she pretending Grandpa & Nana will take care of them?   I'm confused.   She needs a boob reduction and to get rid of the horrible extensions, but that's not on her agenda.

• Love 1