Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

• Start Topic

I have two daughters, 21 months apart, and I used to hate it when my late mother-in-law insisted on giving both of them a gift on one another’s birthday. I thought it was important that they learned it wasn’t always “all about them” and each could have a special day to themselves. Besides, they weren’t teenagers at the time. 

Changing the subject, I can’t stand Raina’s creaky voice 

• Love 2

Because of Covid restrictions, you could only have two guests if you are single between Dec. 20-28 (Christmas time). My birthday is Dec. 29. Outside the 'rules'.

I was expecting a baguette and maybe a charcuterie board. Not pizza.

• LOL 1
On 8/16/2021 at 8:20 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Its as real as the key to Tom's house was. 

My theory has always been that it really was his house key, but he never told her his address. I could imagine Darcey going around his neighborhood, up and down the stoops in her high heels and trying the key in every lock like an old fashioned game show. 

• LOL 2

Oh, Stacey and Florian are SO MUCH FUN! I am pea green with envy at their carefree, fun life! 

Stacey looks bloated. 

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

My theory has always been that it really was his house key, but he never told her his address. I could imagine Darcey going around his neighborhood, up and down the stoops in her high heels and trying the key in every lock like an old fashioned game show. 

And crying. 

• LOL 3

Oh never doubt, Stacey. Florian will leave you one day. I give him five years of rubbing your feet and calling you "angel". 

When she's 70, he'll be 55. He has the kind of looks that will improve with age, he'll probably be a pretty attractive middle aged man. His vulpine face will fill out and he'll develop some character lines. He will not want to hang around changing Stacey's Depends. 

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

It doesn't take much to win Darcey over, does it? That's that funny part. Georgi is not required to put out maximum effort. 

A couple dozen roses, maybe some chocolates. The usual cliches.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I have two daughters, 21 months apart, and I used to hate it when my late mother-in-law insisted on giving both of them a gift on one another’s birthday. I thought it was important that they learned it wasn’t always “all about them” and each could have a special day to themselves. Besides, they weren’t teenagers at the time. 

Darcey's girls seem nice enough, but they are vapid, and spoiled. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

See? All Georgi had to do was give Darcey a piggyback on the beach! She's positively giddy. 

I got a Titanic vibe from the images. Hello sinking ship.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for fucks sake. Another dinner, another fight, more drunk accusations, more crying. When will they ever learn?

When the show is cancelled.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I am positively DYING to see 7 months pregnant Stacy trying to get her Crocs on. Please show. Do this for me. 

1 minute ago, Chloe Dog said:

I only just starting watching this a few weeks ago.  What surgery is she getting in Turkey?

Lipo? tummy tucks? 

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

What on earth is that hideous jacket Darcy is wearing - looks like she stole it from Omar Kadafi.

If Liberace was in the army.

37 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

DOES SHE EVER STOP CRYING?

Does she ever not close her eyes when she is being emphatic?

• LOL 3