Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

No bikini for me. Got the family's "coffee table" below my belly button even though I'm lowish average for weight, plus another table, i.e., a flat a**.

Not going for that dowdy tank top and gym shorts Ari was rocking, though.  

I think the same coffee table got me during the pandemic.. I have a PHYSICAL after 2 yrs. on Oct. 22.  I went food shopping and bought salad stuff and chicken.  Oh Lord, I'm embarrased (kind of)

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, charmed1 said:

Where are the lines in their teeth? Their teeth look like my Barbies in the 80s. Just one white line.

Their hair looks like Barbie hair, too. They wanted to look like Barbie, and that’s what they got! 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Those boobs don't look any smaller, I'm just sayin.

Somehow, their boobs are the same, but their eyes are smaller. How did that happen? I don’t remember them saying anything about getting eyelifts or anything else that would have affected their eyes.

I see from the previews that they are undergoing a complete Kardashianization. 🙀

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Where are the lines in their teeth? Their teeth look like my Barbies in the 80s. Just one white line.

When they show their teeth, I think of a hilarious article The Onion did on cosmetic dentistry maybe 20 years ago. "Your teeth shouldn't be whiter than your refrigerator!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, MagicEyes said:

Their hair looks like Barbie hair, too. They wanted to look like Barbie, and that’s what they got! 

Like if Barbie was ridden hard and put away wet?

What did they do to their cheeks? They did not have those bandages or surgical stitches on their cheeks in recovery, like they just put the bandages on for the flight home? 

• Love 5

Octavia could not even look at Georgi when she was talking to him.

Why did they meet in NYC for a 12 minute conversation?

Octavia could have gone on line to see her divorce status, called the court clerks office, no reason why she would have not been sent the divorce decree.

Are we going to see Georgi just wander cities with his man bag and rolly bag?

How long till we see the teaser of Darcey opening the door to her apartment and delivering some cheesy line to the unseen visitor.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Octavia could have gone on line to see her divorce status, called the court clerks office, no reason why she would have not been sent the divorce decree.

She wanted to be on TV. 

My theory is that she couldn't look at him because she'd burst out laughing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Most of what the twins say irritates me but Darcey saying this breakup was the worst thing she had ever been through was absolutely over the top. So far we have learned that in her life 

* her brother died

* her parents divorced

* she and the father of her children divorced

I’m sure there are other things I’ve forgotten but really this was the worst she had ever been through.

• Love 8
50 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Most of what the twins say irritates me but Darcey saying this breakup was the worst thing she had ever been through was absolutely over the top. So far we have learned that in her life 

* her brother died

* her parents divorced

I’m sure there are other things I’ve forgotten but really this was the worst she had ever been through.

Darcey's tween mindset irritates me to no end. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Darcey's tween mindset irritates me to no end. 

I watch their antics with an odd look on my face, I can feel my facial muscles wincing and gape mouth expressions on my face as if I am doing Face Yoga.

The constant flashing of body parts is disconcerting considering they hate the way they look so much they are often changing those parts like people change air conditioning filters.

The odd one upmanship that goes on between them yet they are inseparatable.

The fact that neither one of them bring anything to the table but self inflicted drama they think they are worthy of men that are the winners of the Pultizer Prize, People's Sexiest Man Alive, with the wisdom of Ghandi, the wit of the Algonquin Round Table combined plus the rich guy in every movie from the 80's.  Stacey is stuck with Florian, Florian who maybe a nice person but has the mental stamina of a fruit fly and is about as interesting, brings no money to the relationship, basically stands around like it is his first day on the job looking confused and not very helpful. 

The parents seem normal even nice to each other post divorce.

• Love 3

Haven't watched yet, but, okay, we've seen Darcey doing the exact same things to sabotage THREE Eurotrash relationships. Every single one played out the same way before inevitably failing. TLC can't possibly want to bring her back for another season with a FOURTH guy, could they? I think the old "three strikes you're out" rule should apply here and the Silva Twits should fade into TV oblivion. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Haven't watched yet, but, okay, we've seen Darcey doing the exact same things to sabotage THREE Eurotrash relationships. Every single one played out the same way before inevitably failing. TLC can't possibly want to bring her back for another season with a FOURTH guy, could they? I think the old "three strikes you're out" rule should apply here and the Silva Twits should fade into TV oblivion. 

What if TLC thinks Darcey would be perfect on the Single Life, it sort of tracks you know, find the groan worthy person and keep pushing them in our faces.  I can see her saying yes to that show, maybe get matched with Big Ed, ok, I would watch that crap.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What if TLC thinks Darcey would be perfect on the Single Life, it sort of tracks you know, find the groan worthy person and keep pushing them in our faces.  I can see her saying yes to that show, maybe get matched with Big Ed, ok, I would watch that crap.

That might be a new twist on The Single Life format, pairing all the American "leftovers" from the 90 Day Franchise for second chance dates with each other. There could be a wheel with names on it that someone, say Darcey, spins and finds out if she will be going out with Big Ed, Sequim Mike, Colt, etc. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 6
12 hours ago, Shelbie said:

* her brother died

* her parents divorced

So much this! Especially about her brother.

13 hours ago, Shelbie said:

Most of what the twins say irritates me but Darcey saying this breakup was the worst thing she had ever been through was absolutely over the top.

Most people who somehow ended up engaged to Georgi would have thought that dumping him was the BEST thing that ever happened.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The odd one upmanship that goes on between them yet they are inseparatable.

The fact that neither one of them bring anything to the table but self inflicted drama they think they are worthy of men that are the winners of the Pultizer Prize, People's Sexiest Man Alive, with the wisdom of Ghandi, the wit of the Algonquin Round Table combined plus the rich guy in every movie from the 80's.  Stacey is stuck with Florian, Florian who maybe a nice person but has the mental stamina of a fruit fly and is about as interesting, brings no money to the relationship, basically stands around like it is his first day on the job looking confused and not very helpful. 

The bolded part made me laugh out loud! So very fitting. 

Darcey does not want wit, wisdom or even wealth (though it would be nice). She wants utter, slavish devotion. That's ALL she wants. She wants a guy to run her a bubble bath, sprinkle rose petals on the bed, and feed her strawberries. She wants him to kiss her fingertips and tell her that she, and only she, is capable of melting his cold and stony heart, and that he never knew what love was until she shimmered into his life with her incomparable beauty and perfect Barbie nose and perky tits. She is a sitting duck for a Dirty John type scammer. I'm guessing the only reason she's avoided one so far is that she's on TV, and those types don't like to be observed as they do their dirty work. 

The twins' relationship is so unhealthy. Stacey can't stand it if Darcey has a guy. She's the one in charge, Darcey follows her lead at every turn. 

The sight of the two of them, pulling up their skirts and showing their cooches on the boat, and running around like a couple of demented Manson girls in the bath, was just so cringeworthy. No class at all. Just vulgar and uncouth. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She wants utter, slavish devotion. That's ALL she wants. She wants a guy to run her a bubble bath, sprinkle rose petals on the bed, and feed her strawberries. She wants him to kiss her fingertips and tell her that she, and only she, is capable of melting his cold and stony heart, and that he never knew what love was until she shimmered into his life with her incomparable beauty and perfect Barbie nose and perky tits.

You just described Beauty and the Beast, lol. 

• Love 1