Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

• Start Topic

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Helllooooooooooo?

How does one pop a pimple with those nails, Stacey?

That was just 🤢 🤮 why am I watching, I don’t know.  Thanks god they can get rid of those silly wigs.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 1

The real hair is scary.

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

That was just 🤢 🤮 

I was hoping for the reward of a white spurt.

A smudging ceremony for their new extensions? Do they think they are haunted? Previously owned and worn extensions? Not any worry of things like lice?

Bad batch of hair contributed to Darcey's Loubs getting stuck on the Amsterdam escalator?

Florian is an idiot if he thinks Stacey can just wait and wait and then fall pregnant immediately. She’s older, Florian. I swear these 90DF men and their ignorance of basic biology.

also the twins looked 100% better with their real hair.

I don’t believe for a second the girls are going to live including that alleged apartment when they can live at the big house.

• Love 2

Stacey, do you think that Florian will be around, like, long?

It is up to Darcey and Georgi to discuss finances and rent and such. Who cares if there is cash in a sock?

Asuelu is Santa Claus in the family brawl.

2 hours ago, kacesq said:

Florian is an idiot if he thinks Stacey can just wait and wait and then fall pregnant immediately. She’s older, Florian. I swear these 90DF men and their ignorance of basic biology.

I don’t believe for a second the girls are going to live including that alleged apartment when they can live at the big house.

The father owns the big house and doesn't want rando guys living there. 

• Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, kacesq said:

In the first scene, the twins are at the salon sageing their new horse tails, I mean extensions. Next, they’re back to the headbands anchoring their wigs then they go to the snow place and they have white extensions again. 

I realize Darcey’s girls were probably remote learning last Winter, but Darcey lives in a different town than her parents so they couldn’t live in the apartment and go to high school in a totally different school district. I think they might spend an occasional weekend in the apartment, but not live there full time.

Edited by magemaud

Well, color me shocked, Stacey wants to have a baby. Jesus. Doesn't Matt Sharp have any other ideas for storylines? 

And how old are the Twin Flames these days? 46, 47? 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m joining you just this once!

Resistance is futile. 

Glad to see you, Auntie!

• LOL 1

LOL! I know that exit. It’s confusing to a tourist because the right side goes to Old Town Alexandria and the left goes to Ft. Belvoir. But it’s a long exit. You’ve got plenty of time to figure it out.

Edited by charmed1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

They're not aging well - even with all the chemical/surgical help.

Or because of all the surgical and chemical help.

Darcey, I know this sounds crazy, but maybe Georgi told you to stay in the car because there is some sort of silly virus going around?

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Georgi looks so pleased to be on a six hour drive with these two morons. And Mr. Personality in the back seat.

Maybe there's a full moon coming up and Florian is preparing for his transition to a werewolf. Maybe it makes him pensive. He's a sensitive lad. 

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Did they think of renting a U Haul or other truck to take the stuff out of the home?

I just want to see Darcey and Stacey humping boxes out to the Suburban with a two wheeler. You know they'll have spike heels and leather pants on. 

• LOL 3

"This is how things were in the olden days baby!" She talks to him like he's 8 years old. 

A few weeks ago we were driving through Boston, our son was with us. He's 27 years old. My husband kept saying things like "There's the Federal Reserve, buddy! That's where all the money is kept!" My son, bless him, is the soul of politeness and said things like "neat!" but I was dying. "He's a grown man, you know!" 

Stacey sounded just like my husband. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1