Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Finally found this forum!  

I laughed at this "Stacey won't have to work anymore" line from Florian.  Stacey...doesn't work.  

How did the interview go???!!!

• Love 1
Just now, charmed1 said:

How did the interview go???!!!

It's actually tomorrow and after this, I need to sit down with my notes and study for this thing.  He wants to do it over ZOOM!  Arrrggghhhh  thank god it's going to be past noon so my face has time to de-puff.

• Love 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

OK - like composting!

Yep. It gets picked up once a week til November, then two weeks. I did the pilot program when it started and we couldn't use compostable bags. Hosing out the cart was not fun.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

It's actually tomorrow and after this, I need to sit down with my notes and study for this thing.  He wants to do it over ZOOM!  Arrrggghhhh  thank god it's going to be past noon so my face has time to de-puff.

You got this. Just pretend like you’re talking to Coltee.

• LOL 3

What the hell is she even saying? She makes no sense. She "won't let any man talk to me the way he talked to me". Looks like he's trying to "open up" and "tell her how he feels". She is so full of shit. The only thing she wants to hear from him is "Yes, my beloved sweet. Your light and beauty fill the spaces in my cold black heart and I now know what love is." 

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Georgi is right.   She thinks it's all about her and not considering his feelings at all.   Talking to the ex-wife again.   So it looks like Georgi is getting even by talking to Jesse.

I find this delightful. I'm looking forward to some fireworks now. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

You would think you would wear slip on or other shoes and not boots that you need help to take off your feet.

I thought there was some hope for sensibilities when Stacy was packing and didn't bring dressy shoes or clothes.......... Then they head to the airport, both of them wearing 20lb or more of jewelry. I'd hate to be behind them at TSA checkpoint.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, charmed1 said:

What the hell is Georgi wearing?

I wore the same pastel green denim jacket and matching shell in the 80s. Or did you mean the sweater with the fuzzy asymmetrical collar? His style of dress (and hair) is often a bit feminine. 

Edited by magemaud
15 minutes ago, Lurk said:

Then they head to the airport, both of them wearing 20lb or more of jewelry. I'd hate to be behind them at TSA checkpoint.

And they're probably going to have to unbuckle those boots!

Did Stacey just say she would "come back a snatch"? 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Eldemarge said:

Okay, back to job stuff.  Good night all!  See you Sunday!

Good luck, @Eldemarge! Knock 'em dead!

12 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am starting to really like Florian…God help me.

I am too. His reactions to the idiotic questions he's asked by production slay me. 

11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am watching the fight with Georgi on the bed and he isn’t wrong here. Everything he said to her is true.

Agreed 100%. He probably originally thought that Darcey was a fun, uninhibited, if high maintenance, woman, who would never be boring. Now he's learned that she's a needy, weepy, stupid, even higher maintenance energy drain. She's an emotional vampire. Everything he said was true, and she did not respond to any of his concerns honestly or straightforwardly. She took it as an attack and started to whine that "No man talks to me like that". Girl. You wanted him to "open up". When he does, you run, weeping, into the arms of your sister, who gleefully tells you that yes, he's no good, you're a queen who's worthy of love. The last thing Stacey wants is for Darcey to be happy. There's some really fucked up rivalry going on there. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 8/16/2021 at 9:50 PM, Floatingbison said:

That's eggs-zactly what Mrs. FB and I were saying. . . where do D and S find these non-communicative monosyllabic eurotrash dudes?  

OMG, you’re so funny and right!!!
These guys they are attracted to are the most boring men on the planet. They don’t have two nickels to rub together between them. Florian never says more than three words at a time. He doesn’t drive and has ZERO personality. Both these young foreigners are soooo freakin’ B O R I N N N G !!! Why are they supporting such boring, useless, personalityless men for?  So Sad……

• Love 3
On 8/30/2021 at 8:47 PM, charmed1 said:

Ok their surgeries are out of control. Darcey’s belly button looks about 5 inches higher than where a normal belly button should be.

YES!!!!  I just noticed this the other day! Her bellybutton is right where her waist should be, right below her humongous jugs. OMG! And they’re heading to Turkey for a whole body redo??? WHY? She wants a “Barbie” nose. W H Y ???? 

• Love 2

Are these THs post plastic surgery. They look...refreshed...the THs of the twins together.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They are constantly "letting go of negativity". Look within, you two self obsessed twits. 

And self love! As they further refine their looks...

• Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Btw why can’t they get surgery here in the US? 

Its probably less expensive. I know lots of Americans go to Mexico for dental care and medical treatment. A friend of mine went to Costa Rica for dentistry for a fraction of what he would have spent in the US. 

• Love 2