Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Really? This is the hardest thing you've ever had to do in your life? 

She makes everything so Dramatic. 

And why not just block Georgi? LOL as if. She's loving every second. 

She is the QUEEN of Drama.. dontcha know

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Darcey, you Doofus, you don't break up with a man while you are away and he's living in your home. "Leave your key with Florian or the leasing agent," yeah, sure, this angry unemployed guy is going to go gently into the good night. If he doesn't steal from  you, f*** up your stuff, harass you nonstop, or refuse to leave (because he's been living there long enough that he's a legal resident), you'll be very lucky. You jolly it along until you get home and find out what your options are to get him out. 

Maybe he will go all “Life after Lockup” and carve fuck into her desk 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Boston said:

She is the QUEEN of Drama.. dontcha know

She's the queen of making a mountain out of a molehill. I still don't get what she's so mad about. She wanted Georgi to "open up" and "tell her how he felt". So he did. He wasn't unkind, he was trying to be honest. Then all of a sudden she's screaming about how she doesn't have to take this from any man. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's the queen of making a mountain out of a molehill. I still don't get what she's so mad about. She wanted Georgi to "open up" and "tell her how he felt". So he did. He wasn't unkind, he was trying to be honest. Then all of a sudden she's screaming about how she doesn't have to take this from any man. 

Darcey has the SAME bullet narrative for EVERY guy (loser) she is with.  It's all their fault.  I AM A STRONG WOMEN; I DON'T DESERVE THIS!  Just shut up.. you do deserve it you no brain dimwit (my story and i'm sticking to it)

• Love 6

I'm flipping channels (unfortunately i get TLC.. like a bad magnet).  Can't wait til they come back from Turkey looking the same.  I just hope their daughters don't have too much "mommy" brain and still listen to Grandpa and be something in their lives.   BBL

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have to admit that bath looks amazing. I’d do it if I’m allowed to leave my bikini on….I am shy

No bikini for me. Got the family's "coffee table" below my belly button even though I'm lowish average for weight, plus another table, i.e., a flat a**.

Not going for that dowdy tank top and gym shorts Ari was rocking, though.  

6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have to admit that bath looks amazing. I’d do it if I’m allowed to leave my bikini on….I am shy

When I went to the spa we got all kinds of cool treatments and we had to get naked all the time, you get used to it in an astonishingly short time!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am thinner but also have a short torso. Besides skinny jeans and leggings I always struggle trying to find pants that fit.

Short-waisted, short legs for my height, muffin top, my Mom's square, flat *** even though I exercise (just for grins not marathons).  Short, dinosaur arms that unless it's a petite, long sleeves hang below my hands.

I'm free, though, baby. Free. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

A lot of girls went through tough times with nasty kids and bullies. You're not the only two.

Right. The sweetest revenge is to live well and laugh at how old and ugly your bullies turned out on Facebook. Not turn yourselves into troll dolls. Darcey and Stacey pick men they think their 12-year-old bullies would be jealous of.

• Love 8
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Octavia and Darcey seem cut from the same cloth.

Exactly, Georgi is not a prize, but Darcey is the queen of toxicity.  She's a bitch; always questioning and pouncing on a guy for what he doesn't say or do.  Darcey is the problem; if she never changes (which she won't).. she will die alone.. the end

• Love 3