Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

• Start Topic

Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Thank you 

I am humbled, since I know I am among some the funniest & most clever people I've encountered!

The whole competition was friendly and fair. It was a pleasure. 

I deserve a few touch-ups. Unfortunately I don't have any money for them.

• Love 1
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Also, why go to Bodrum (?) for veneers and plastic surgery in Istanbul?  It's a 7-hour drive.  Is this some type of cosmetic-surgery tourism travel package?

Probably. It would at least be a 10 hour flight from NYC.

Do they have any idea what veneers entail?  Omg….it’s very time consuming and done in stages.  And, do they realize how careful you have to be with them?  Omg….I love mine, but they are not problem free.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Do they have any idea what veneers entail?  Omg….it’s very time consuming and done in stages.  And, do they realize how careful you have to be with them?  Omg….I love mine, but they are not problem free.  

Of course they don't! 

Stacey's allergic to cats? Cats are all over Istanbul, they're ubiquitous and beloved. Hope she packed her Claritin. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

"Tries to make be believe things that aren't true about myself". Oh Darcey. Every single word Georgi spoke to you was nothing but the truth. You are selfish and self absorbed. You look for problems and close your ears when someone tries to talk to you honestly. 

Wait, the ex wife saying bad things about her ex husband is a "huge red flag"?? WHAT?

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey, Stacey is undercutting you and wants her own happiness. She doesn't want you to be happy unless it is on her terms.

Fixed that for you. 

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Why do both need to get pregnant again?

Because they have to do every thing together! Twins! 

Just imagine seeing those two bearing down on you. I'd flee in terror.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I don’t need to actually see the dental work. I’ve had plenty myself thank you...

Me too!  All cosmetic, so I brought it on myself.  But, it was an ordeal!  It was really worth it though.  I had a couple sets of temporaries and two sets of permanent!  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

You can eat with temps, but they’ll pop off easy.  I can’t believe they get permanent porcelain veneers in 48 hours!  Omg.  Hope they’re quality.  Mine took 4 weeks.

They realize these medical tourists are not able to stay there 4 weeks.   The probably have a lab where they work all night.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I want Jesse to deliver some truth bombs. Tell Georgi about the drinking! Tell him how she can't even ride a goddamn bike! 

I’m still mad that TLC didn’t catch Darcey crawling around the bushes drunk in Amsterdam. They also missed the epic blowout between Jenny and Sumits parents.

• Love 3

If Darcey had anything like realistic expectations she and Georgi could probably do just fine. She wants 24 hour doting and foot rubs and rose petals. She sees any hint of disagreement as "problems with our relationship". She's like a teenager, it's exhausting.

• Love 8