Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

If Florian wants a baby he needs to hightail it back to Transylvania and find a younger wife

I bet she has more than Angie’s one egg. 

Possibly, on the eggs. I am hoping we don't get another "I can tote it" out this.

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

If Florian wants a baby he needs to hightail it back to Transylvania and find a younger wife

I bet she has more than Angie’s one egg. 

Speaking of Angie & eggs, how would Mockul know an egg came from Skyla or Angela found it on Craigslist?

• LOL 5

Remember when we first met Darcey and we laughed and laughed at her overly tight, too young outfits, and her stupid hair? She was positively dewy and fresh compared to how she looks now. She looks haggish and worn. The fillers are out of control, her top lip looks deformed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember when we first met Darcey and we laughed and laughed at her overly tight, too young outfits, and her stupid hair? She was positively dewy and fresh compared to how she looks now. She looks haggish and worn. The fillers are out of control, her top lip looks deformed. 

There was a point where she quit drinking for Jesse and she looked quite good. She looks like a melted Bratz doll

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey, unconditional love is without need or expectation that it will be returned. You want a fairy tale romance with a modern day Fabio.

Yes, this. She expects unlimited and extravagant doting and adoration, not a partner. 

I cannot STAND how she always refers to herself in the third person as "mommy" when she talks to her daughters. They're teenagers, not preschoolers. 

Oh for joy, they're going to Turkey for lots of plastic surgery. I'm just at the end of my rope. 

• Love 4

I wouldn't mind some filler or Botox to get rid of the forehead lines.

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Silly me. For a half second, I thought they were visiting Turkey for a cultural trip. Of course it’s for a continuation of their tragic body dysmorphia.

Turkey used to have reasonable leather prices, rugs, etc. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The only thing I am considering is laser on my face to reduce some veins and redness that have been driving me nuts. I don’t trust fillers etc

SAME. I have some spider veins on my face and would love to erase them. I'm saving up. I would never, ever get fillers and I'd be terrified to get a face lift (though I do sometimes pull my skin up to see how it would look). 

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I wouldn't mind some filler or Botox to get rid of the forehead lines.

Turkey used to have reasonable leather prices, rugs, etc. 

I have bangs so I have no worries about forehead lines! 

And at 67, I barely have any other lines/wrinkles at all. I'm lucky. 

A friend of mine (American) relocated to Istanbul a couple of years ago, after living in Italy and Cyprus. He loves it. Its very cheap to live there, he has an apartment in downtown Istanbul for a fraction of what such a nice place would cost in the US. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 3

Darcy and her "crying" all the time. Face all scrunched up, no tears. Reminds me of a 3-4 year old throwing a temper tantrum to get their way. Switch it on - scrunch up face, pretend to cry and then the whining starts. Once Mom caves in, it stops. She stops when she gets everyone on her pity wagon telling her it's not her fault, all the fault of the other person.

• Love 4
Just now, charmed1 said:

Isn’t Reina the one who asked Tom if he wanted her to flash her boobs or something? I can’t remember exactly, I just know it was trashy. So, I mean Georgi wasn’t wrong.

Oh my god, you're right! So classy. I can't imagine why anyone would call any of them American trash. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Isn’t Reina the one who asked Tom if he wanted her to flash her boobs or something? I can’t remember exactly, I just know it was trashy. So, I mean Georgi wasn’t wrong.

He wasn’t but he is hardly one to talk with his fur coats and unibomber outfits while surfing the sugar momma sites.

Is there a single life chat?

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They rush around with all this gossip like they're in high school. "OMG, Cindy heard Nicole say to Josh after third period that Chloe called Ashley a ho!" 

Reina keeps adding and embellished a few times already….tell tale signs she is lying.

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They rush around with all this gossip like they're in high school. "OMG, Cindy heard Nicole say to Josh after third period that Chloe called Ashley a ho!" 

If someone said that kind of stuff about me to my friends, they would say something to me about it immediately. I know so much of this is scripted for drama. These friends with their heard-it-from-a-friend-who-heard-it-from-a-friend they heard Georgi say blahblahblah......

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lurk said:

If someone said that kind of stuff about me to my friends, they would say something to me about it immediately. I know so much of this is scripted for drama. These friends with their heard-it-from-a-friend-who-heard-it-from-a-friend they heard Georgi say blahblahblah REO Speedwagon drama.

• LOL 3

I didn’t really watch the last season, I think I noped out after the second episode. I’m watching again this season, and Florian cracks me up. Especially when he just sits there and repeats everything Stacey says.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hey everyone!  I'm really slumming now. . . . Darcey and Stacey,  . . . the bottom of the TLC barrel.  

I'm still recovering from yesterday's tell nothing. . . . that was incredible.   Mike is pawing Angie's leg on cam, yet if  Muychul so much as looks at another women, Grangie loses her shit and starts throwing cake. 

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Where does Darcey find these men? Uh, ones who want to be on TV?

They are all American Trash?

That's eggs-zactly what Mrs. FB and I were saying. . . where do D and S find these non-communicative monosyllabic eurotrash dudes?  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

If someone said that kind of stuff about me to my friends, they would say something to me about it immediately. I know so much of this is scripted for drama. These friends with their heard-it-from-a-friend-who-heard-it-from-a-friend they heard Georgi say blahblahblah REO Speedwagon drama.

You KNOW I was singing that as I was typing it. 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I didn’t really watch the last season, I think I noped out after the second episode. I’m watching again this season, and Florian cracks me up. Especially when he just sits there and repeats everything Stacey says.

Georgi could take a few lessons from Florian on how to be a good kept man. 

1) be a "model"

2) be generous with terms of endearment like "my angel"

3) agree with everything she says

10 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

Hey everyone!  I'm really slumming now. . . . Darcey and Stacey,  . . . the bottom of the TLC barrel.  

Clearly, you have not seen "The Single Life", featuring Danielle, Big Ed, and Coltee. They make Darcey and Stacey look like Madame Curie. 

• LOL 5