Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season Two

• Start Topic

The only thing the twins having their own series has done for me is this: I used to sympathize with Darcy. I thought Jesse was a dick. I thought yes, she sabotaged things somewhat with Tom, but that was because she was broken and vulnerable. When Stacy would show up, I thought she was fine. But NOW, after 2 years (and of course, why am I watching?) I find them really irritating and I'm constantly saying, "Grow up!" to the TV screen.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

I looked into working the last election, but they need you all day, like 13 hours!  Yikes!  That's a long day for those people!

My husband has been a poll worker (I'm in NJ) for a few years and has to be there at 5:00 AM and stay until the polls close, usually 8:00 or 9:00 PM. It's a long day but he enjoys it and always has some great stories, especially after the last election. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My husband has been a poll worker (I'm in NJ) for a few years and has to be there at 5:00 AM and stay until the polls close, usually 8:00 or 9:00 PM. It's a long day but he enjoys it and always has some great stories, especially after the last election. 

I'm so grateful for the poll workers!  That's a lonnnnng day and it's obviously not about the money!  Cheers to them!  (I bet the stories are juicy!)

On 9/20/2021 at 9:22 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I kinda want pleather leggings. 

@sainte-chapelle I don’t know. It starts with pleather headbands and leggings and then the next thing you know, we’re having a Kafka-like metamorphosis into their long-lost quadruplet sisters, Marcy and Lacey 😂.

• LOL 6

So wait, Georgi called Jesse and that is the most heinous sin imaginable. But Darcy buddying up with Georgi's ex wife is totally fine. 

And this whole "Its over, you're free!" is so ridiculous. She's not escaping from a serial killer. She's breaking up with her Eurotrash boy toy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Darcey, you Doofus, you don't break up with a man while you are away and he's living in your home. "Leave your key with Florian or the leasing agent," yeah, sure, this angry unemployed guy is going to go gently into the good night. If he doesn't steal from  you, f*** up your stuff, harass you nonstop, or refuse to leave (because he's been living there long enough that he's a legal resident of that address), you'll be very lucky. You keep it copacetic until you get home and find out what your options are to get him out. Have Papa Mike come out and make him an offer he can't refuse. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 7