Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I don't really like Deref but he's playing a good game within his personal toolbox. He's never going to be a challenge winner. He's never going to coast on good looks and charm. What he has done is present himself as the least threatening option in a fight for the endgame. Right now I think X or Ky think they can win sitting next to him more than they can with Hannah, Tiff, and Azah.

It's an Enzo sort of game but it works.

Sure but it won't get Deref the win at the end unless he can convince the jury that he's playing a Josh-esque game against a Paul and 1) this jury will know 100% better, 2) no one else is hated like Paul by the jury - Ky might annoy AF but none of this jury will vote for Deref over him, not even a potentially bitter bittercakes SB.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Sure but it won't get Deref the win at the end unless he can convince the jury that he's playing a Josh-esque game against a Paul and 1) this jury will know 100% better, 2) no one else is hated like Paul by the jury - Ky might annoy AF but none of this jury will vote for Deref over him, not even a potentially bitter bittercakes SB.

Yeah as I said, it's not a winning game. It's very much like Enzo. It is a solid ticket to the second place prize though.

• Love 1

Some of them got to see a movie tonight: Dear Evan Hanson. It made SB cry. Ky and X got emotional. X said he’s been in the house too long and it’s making him soft.  Hannah ate too much candy and now she’s nauseous.

Hannah tells X she wants to take him off the block, but needs to check with Tiff and Claire first. She thinks Ky might be mad because then he’ll be up there all alone. But it could win favor with Alyssa.

Edited by 30 Helens

Hannah, Tiffany and Ky are talking. They expect both a battle back and double elimination coming up. They don’t mention any suspicion of a triple. They are concerned that a double might take them from 7 to 5 without a chance for the full CO to celebrate, and really hope that doesn’t happen.

Ky thinks the roulette twists were designed to break up a big alliance, and thinks production is mad that it didn’t work. (Probably, since all the big twists were effectively nullified by the CO.) He thinks the alliance of 6 will set a template for future seasons, but they all doubt it will hold together as successfully.

Coming in, Ky was planning to do an alliance of 3. Hannah planned on a 4 plus 2 peripheral members. She thinks they may do a season of duos next year.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

They are concerned that a double might take them from 7 to 5 without a chance for the full CO to celebrate, and really hope that doesn’t happen.

Well, at least they're going to be at least partially mentally prepared. 😢

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

My thoughts exactly lol.

Right? I've been debating about cancelling the feeds for September just because I don't think there will be any fun feed moments - just nice, friendly house moments and a few Tiff/Deref spats that I can watch on Reddit. Second season in a row. It hurts.

• Love 2

Do any of the houseguests have close relatives or loved ones in the NOLA area?  Wasn't someone on a past season notified by the DR that someone close to them had passed away in Katrina?  Or was that 9/11?  

How does that work exactly?  Do they give a list of loved ones to production for notification if someone on the list dies or has other news?  That's got to be an awkward conversation around the Thanksgiving dinner table--who made the cut and who didn't.  Or if something happens, is it up to someone from the hamster's family to beg and plead with production to tell the hamster?  Hmmm...they'd have to be cautious there, in case they create another Johnny Fairplay situation where a coded message could be passed or the sympathy from other hamsters could affect the game.  Hmmm....

I'll bet someone in production takes a cold, hard, evaluation of the game situation and hamster pecking orders, and waits until the hamster is voted out.  Or figures they're so close to the end it can wait.  Mid-season would be diciest timing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Do any of the houseguests have close relatives or loved ones in the NOLA area?  

I never thought of this! I assume they wouldn't notify them unless there was something specific to report, so they didn't endlessly worry. 

Appropriate name for this comment, HurricaneVal! 😁

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

How does that work exactly?  Do they give a list of loved ones to production for notification if someone on the list dies or has other news?  That's got to be an awkward conversation around the Thanksgiving dinner table--who made the cut and who didn't.  Or if something happens, is it up to someone from the hamster's family to beg and plead with production to tell the hamster?  Hmmm...they'd have to be cautious there, in case they create another Johnny Fairplay situation where a coded message could be passed or the sympathy from other hamsters could affect the game.  Hmmm....

It's up to the HGs family. Franzel's family opted not to tell her when her uncle passed away during a season - she talked about it last season on the feeds. And then we've seen plenty of times that the family has chosen to tell the HG, like Cody last season or Derrick and Frankie in BB16 losing their grandfathers when they were both in the house.

It was 9/11 that they informed BB2's Monica that her cousin was among the missing following the Twin Towers falling. I think it was after the season that her cousin was officially declared dead. I don't think we've ever had a comparable situation to that in BBUS since - thank God.

ETA: I think a Johnny Fairplay situation is impossible in Big Brother because the HG would have to lie and say Production informed them of a death and one of the game rules is not using Production as strategy/game play. There have been a number of HGs over the years who get hauled in and yelled at in the DR for trying to use Production as strategy and then have to mea culpa around the house.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Telling someone they have to “throw” a comp? Nah. I wonder if Claire is doing a bit of bullshitting on this one.

I couldn't figure out any other reason they had decided to throw it to Claire, I do wonder when they told them, because they all seemed to know ahead of time but obvs not enough a head of time to make Ky feel included and "on the same page" god he's annoying. It's might be the all time worst twist of all time (collectively)  and for everyone's sake I hope they are all absolutely wrong about this, and Claire is lying her face off. We need a dramatic moment and Claire actually being able to win will fuck them up even though we know she'll just nom a Co/Non Co, but at least she is guaranteed F7 if she does. So it would be great "reveal" reversal of the CO knowing things the Non CO don't and to have Claire know something they don't and actually keep it to her damn self. JESUS. Also I had to laugh as Claire said she's good for Tiff's game because when Tiff gets too paranoid, she's there to bring her back down to earth. GiRL GiRL, you are not fucking paranoid enough. It is not the happy trusting friends hour!!!!

I do really need to know if DerekF fell from 100 to 75 or 100 to 50, because as was pointed out that means yes everyone wasn't sure which Derek was F and which Derek was X and that even with a bunch of mis-votes for Derek X to Derek F,  DereX was still able to finish top three. LOL. He is for sure gonna win AFP and get his seed money for his very way too niche food delivery service.

I've been debating about cancelling the feeds for September

Evil, the best show on television, is back today and is on for 7 more weeks so I'm not cancelling shit. And I'm still really enjoying the game/show, because I want to see how far Tiff gets and I am rooting for her to the very end and I am rooting for the humiliation and come downs of Derek F and Ky.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Callaphera said:
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

Expand  Expand  

It's up to the HGs family. Franzel's family opted not to tell her when her uncle passed away during a season - she talked about it last season on the feeds. And then we've seen plenty of times that the family has chosen to tell the HG, like Cody last season or Derrick and Frankie in BB16 losing their grandfathers when they were both in the house.

The first thing that sprang to my mind was when Josh's family in Miami (that kind of rhymes) told Big Brother not to say anything to Josh about Hurricane Irma. Granted, I believe they took precautions and evacuated, so they were fine, but production still left the decision up to them.

For as much as we snark, I hope we never have to hear that another houseguest was told a loved one died in a sudden way, like during a severe hurricane or some other event. Monica being told about her cousin during 9/11 was more than painful enough.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, blixie said:

Evil, the best show on television, is back today and is on for 7 more weeks so I'm not cancelling shit. And I'm still really enjoying the game/show, because I want to see how far Tiff gets and I am rooting for her to the very end and I am rooting for the humiliation and come downs of Derek F and Ky.

I never got the Evil hype. However, I forgot that CBS offers you a free month if you cancel so that will keep me going to the end even if I don't turn it on again (I haven't for days which is usually A Sign). Plus I'll still have $20 of gift card left in my account - that's like another two Big Brother seasons. I don't know whether that's good or not.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, blixie said:

I’m still enjoying it too. It’s disappointing to see how many have lost interest, based on the dwindling number of comments in this thread, although I can understand why it’s happening.

The deliberate, disciplined chess game strategy that has defined this season does not leave much room for unpredictability. Having nice houseguests who like and respect one another does not produce drama. So I get why people might find that boring. But I think there’s also something satisfying in watching excellent strategists at work.

Having a big alliance is no guarantee of success— just look at the Slaughterhouse. It takes nuance, and nurturing, and the kind of low key moves that have kept this group together. Doing it in a way that has kept excluded members super close but is not likely to leave them devastated (I think; we’ll see) required another level of strategy that I have found fascinating to watch.

There’s also the historic nature of the Cookout, which has already been well discussed. And I find it refreshing to see a group of people who are, by and large, not abrasive assholes. 

Of course, I would love to see a little more drama, and the suspense of things almost teetering off the rails. (I think that would start to happen in the next few weeks, but it sounds like production has other plans.) It just hasn’t been that kind of season. But I still like the kind of season it’s been. 

As for Evil, I love it too and I’m looking forward to seeing the whole season once it’s done. I watched season 1 in a binge, and I think it benefitted from that. Once a week breaks up the momentum.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I'm not sure if anyone here is in Ida's path, but if so, we'll be thinking of you. ❤️

Four years ago Harvey happened to my Houston. It was the first time I literally said “I don’t give a fuck about this show or these people, I’m out”. Although I have watched Paul losing to that idiot Josh about 50 times.

I enjoy this season because I like most of these people and can respect their gameplay. Honestly, I’m rooting for X to win just because I’ve been sucked into his vortex of how awesome he is and I worship at his feet and….Sorry! But he’s kind of like Derrick without the dickishness and constant mentioning of taking food out of his daughter’s mouth. 

I also love Tiff and her stuff, and Hannah and her stuff, and I enjoy hating DerekF and his stuff and SB and her stuff. Because it’s just stuff I can easily get over.

I understand if you’re watching for blindsides and fights, this is not your season. But I’ve enjoyed the hell out of it, even knowing there will be zero drama after tomorrow’s meeting.

So….yay me?

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I understand if you’re watching for blindsides and fights, this is not your season. But I’ve enjoyed the hell out of it, even knowing there will be zero drama after tomorrow’s meeting.

Same here. I don't expect any huge fireworks or ugly fights near the end. These people seem too self-controlled and camera-aware to embarrass themselves like that. But I do expect the last part to be really intense, and possibly more upsetting for me than the usual season, because I don't want to see them all turning on each other after sticking to their plan for so long. But I know that's the game. 

I think there will be some really hurt feelings, at least in the short term. That's fun only when you don't care about the people being hurt, and I don't look forward to Claire's eviction, or the first two CO women's, if they go before all the men. They're going to feel so angry and powerless, especially Tiffany, who deserves better. 

So I'm expecting controlled, low-key, but very intense drama to come, with betrayal, backstabbing and heartbreak. Hardly boring, but as you noted, not everyone's cup of tea. 

That said, these people might be like volcanoes about to erupt. Once the non-CO's are gone, it might be Ragnarok in there. 😁

• Love 6

Tiffany is astute AF but she just signed her death warrant. 

Eh the guys have a final three anyway and I don't think her calling him out about not being a bartender (you don't even know any drinks! LOL) is really gonna target her in a way she wasn't already being targeted aka as the first they all want out at F6. Only Hannah would want to keep her around, and her and Azah are both under X's sway, they play like they are thinking about NOT being under his spell but eh.

Watching the CO dominate especially when they've had to do it the hard way w/o a lot of comp wins has been a lot of fun to watch. That it's all via good social games and masterful manipulation is all the better. Am I shocked how clueless and passive otherwise seeming smart/strategic minded players have been in the face of their mist? YAS. Do I wish they'd had to face down a Dan a Jun/Allison or a Vanessa? Yes yes I do. It would have been even that much fun to see them even a little bit challenged strategically.

• Love 10

I just watched Derex’s goodbye messages, including the one where Ky revealed he had been in an alliance since the start of the game. I wonder how that’s going to play in the jury house, since all COs had agreed to keep it quiet for now. If Ky makes it to the end, that move could cost him.

Speaking of end game, I think it’s probably true that the guys want to stick together. But I don’t believe it 100%. I have seen one-on-ones between just about everyone in the CO and regardless of who it is, they all seem genuinely committed to each other in the moment. That’s the thing about these people— they’re all such good liars! 

Also, knowing how many hours they spent fake strategizing with their plus ones, I have no reason to believe that the CO members they spend the most time with are their real F2s. (Except for Deref. He’s with Ky all the way.) I still think anything could happen. And I hope it does. We could use a few surprises!

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Hanahope said:

Didn’t it used to be that BB wouldn’t let them sleep/nap during the day?  Did that change?

Probably had to, unless Production wanted the HoH to pick up the additional duty of jabbing DerF with a cattle prod every 30 minutes or so.

Great post, 30 Helens. I agree with all of it except the Evil part, which I haven't seen yet. 

Neither has my wife.  🙄

• LOL 9

They always start well with that "no napping" rule but somewhere in the season there's always a few HG's that just sleep all day and production tires of trying to get them to do anything.

Deref and Azah at least sometimes get up to cook and clean. In the past, some of the houseguests really just slept all day:

- Big Meech

- Meg

- Zach

- Dani (all three seasons) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Here is the Cliffs Notes edition of a little conversation between SB and Hannah: (not their actual words, but the general gist)

SB: I want to stay! Use the veto on me? I’d love to work with you!
Hannah: That might work, since I just lost my partner. But we’d have to keep it on the down low.
SB: Of course. 
Hannah: But if I took you off the block, it might look suspicious.
SB: Right… so don’t take me off.
Hannah: Having an anonymous HoH makes it hard to know what to do.
SB: Right…. But if it were just me and Ky, I think I’d have a chance. 
Hannah: Oh, I definitely think people see Ky as the bigger threat.
SB: So maybe you should take X off and leave it me and Ky.
Hannah: Hmmm. I’ll think about that.

And just like that, Hannah got SB to decide, on her own, that she should stay on the block and let X go.

And that is one small example of why I’m loving this season.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8

They are ranking the dumbest BB game moves:

1. Lawon self evicting because he was sure he’d come back with special powers.
  2. Marcellas not using the veto on himself.
  3. Fessy putting up Scottie.

Deref: “David not listening.”  Everyone: “That’s not a game move.”

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Now they’re running through their catalog of original songs, which includes this newest gem, lyrics by Alyssa and Deref:

“I’m on the block again/ Because I’m from the block/ Trusted the wrong man/ Because I’m a dumb-ass bitch/ Betrayal and backstab/ I might as well call a cab/ Because I’m on the block again”

Almost makes me miss the rap stylings of Britini.

(But if you have a chance to see “Say Hello to Lucius” as performed by Tiffany and Azah, I highly recommend it. It’s pretty funny.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I was wondering...there are 9 people left: the CO, SB, Alyssa and Claire. Three are on the block leaving 6 to vote. I know Claire cannot vote as HOH so that leaves 5. There could technically be a 2-2-1 vote and then Claire has to vote the break the tie. That would unmask her as the new HOH and/or she could vote and make it 2-2-2 vote. This is all hypothetical since Hannah (as veto winner??) can take X down and this whole theory goes poof but .....

yes, I have had a bit too much time on my hands LOL and I know SB is going to be evicted.

Edited by Maggie Mae
clarification
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, himela said:

Does Sarah Beth know she is the target?

Tiffany told her it was Ky. I think she's sorta 50-50 on whether she actually believes that or not. She won't be that surprised when she goes.

3 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

I was wondering...there are 9 people left: the CO, SB, Alyssa and Claire. Three are on the block leaving 6 to vote. I know Claire cannot vote as HOH so that leaves 5. There could technically be a 2-2-1 vote and then Claire has to vote the break the tie. That would unmask her as the new HOH and/or she could vote and make it 2-2-2 vote. This is all hypothetical since Hannah (as veto winner??) can take X down and this whole theory goes poof but .....

I was thinking about this too, but Hannah is removing X so it doesn't matter lol.

3 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

yes, I have had a bit too much time on my hands LOL and I know SB is going to be evicted.

they will have Claire vote.  either her vote will not count, or it will be the tie-breaker, depending on how the other votes work out. they have to keep up the illusion that the new HOH is anonymous.   just like she will play in the next HOH comp, but is told she has to "throw it".  speculation is that it will be slip and slide with perhaps a "side prize" of safety and she would just go for that.  

The 2 scenarios I most want to see me next week: 

Alyssa wins HOH, Claire wins veto, CO finally has to face real adversity.

X wins HOH, Claire wins veto, X has to choose between Alyssa and CO.

Unfortunately, both hinge on Claire winning veto so they have about a 0% chance of happening lol.

Slip and slide would be ideal because it could have a safety option and Claire is tall so she could actually have a chance at that. X would also have a great chance at winning that HOH. 

X will almost certainly throw this HOH though since there would be the slightest chance he’d have to make an actual move and I don’t see him wanting to do that. And Alyssa has very little chance of winning slip and slide.

And we’re back to 0% chance of me getting what I want.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

The 2 scenarios I most want to see me next week: 

Alyssa wins HOH, Claire wins veto, CO finally has to face real adversity.

X wins HOH, Claire wins veto, X has to choose between Alyssa and CO.

Unfortunately, both hinge on Claire winning veto so they have about a 0% chance of happening lol.

Slip and slide would be ideal because it could have a safety option and Claire is tall so she could actually have a chance at that. X would also have a great chance at winning that HOH. 

X will almost certainly throw this HOH though since there would be the slightest chance he’d have to make an actual move and I don’t see him wanting to do that. And Alyssa has very little chance of winning slip and slide.

And we’re back to 0% chance of me getting what I want.

Well, assuming Claire can manage to win a "safety" prize, even if Alyssa doesn’t manage to win HOH she could still win Veto and that would also force the CO to take one of themselves out at F8.

My gut says Ky will get targeted if one of the women wins HOH.  if it is slip and slide, it could come down to Azah, X and Ky.  There is no way Deref wins that and both Tiff and Hannah are petite like Alyssa.  So, uhm, go Azah? 

39 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Well, assuming Claire can manage to win a "safety" prize, even if Alyssa doesn’t manage to win HOH she could still win Veto and that would also force the CO to take one of themselves out at F8.

True. Still 0% chance of it happening lol. All the scenarios that would be interesting to me just require too many things to happen just right.

I forgot that apparently the second veto was slip and slide like (I didn’t watch that ep) so I’m not sure they’d do another slip and slide.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea if it’s slip and slide I think Ky will win because I think X will throw it.

It's so different and interesting to watch the way the CO are functioning as one unit, down to deciding who does and doesn't win/throw comps. We've seen this before but never on this level, for so long, or so under the radar. 

• Love 5

It's strange; I've only been following this season on here and I have *something* of an idea of what's going on (some stuff you guys mention, I have no clue what you're talking about and just figure is BB shenanigans), but I'm finding it's a little harder for me to care, because I haven't really watched anyone play. I can't take the episodes anymore but I'm not entirely sure feeds would help either?

I'm weirdly apathetic about it all.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I'm weirdly apathetic about it all.

Same. But also I keep trying to come up with ways for me to care again lol.

X is currently thinking that Alyssa might have to go next because he's afraid of Claire realizing that they're just getting rid of the non-white people.

Also, BB12 Matt is now out here posting about how boring this season is and nothing unexpected happens. Matt, the man who created The Brigade. Him and Derrick are big mad that other people are playing their games lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Claire just speculated that the HOH might be like the golf one from last season and that would make a lot of sense. It carries over to the next ep, it is played individually which would make Claire having to throw it easier, and last season it involved being able to play for money instead of HOH so they could just give it a safety component.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

X is currently thinking that Alyssa might have to go next because he's afraid of Claire realizing that they're just getting rid of the non-white people.

I'd like to say that ship has sailed, because surely at this point it's blindingly obvious to both Claire and Alyssa, not to mention SB, but mystifyingly it's not.

This is the brilliance of the strategy of each CO member having a nonCO person. Even with the obvious staring them right in the face, they can't see it. They can't conceive that it's not just them and their (CO) person till Final 2. 

It's brilliant but also Machiavellian. No wonder most of the CO feel so guilty, except for X who has ice water in his veins. He must be a great lawyer. 

I can't see this strategy ever working this well again because everyone will be watching for it. Like, remember the season the Backdoor was discovered/invented? (Wasn't it Nakomis?) Before that, it just wasn't a thing and now everyone is afraid of it every season. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 5

That’s the thing about these people— they’re all such good liars! 

I don't think X or Ky are lying (Derek lies badly), but the fact is they made a final three almost at the same time they made the F6, and the women only really tried to work toward that last week. Also it's just a fact that everyone who plays this game knows how it plays out when there's a dude and lady at the end, Nicole and Will, Dick and Danielle, Boogie and Erika, Steve and Liz, Andy v. GinaMarie...only two women have beat guys in 22 years, the rest of the time they had to be sitting next to a girl to win. And men have 15/22 because they have comp advantages. They can tell themselves what they like, they know the odds of dudes v ladies, just as they know the odds of black players v. white/NBPOC players. But they aren't interested in that big picture issue.

I do think X is best positioned within the CO, but that doesn't change that the CO is where it is because of the work Tiffany did to set up the well worn but rarely as well executed Brigade style onion alliance strategy. She has put in so much work building relationships outside the CO that she's spent almost none building them inside. She's at active odds with Derek F, tired and over Ky, she and X are mutually leery, has only just started to form something strategic with Azah, and even Hannah her closest ally in the CO is seemingly as loyal to X as she is to Tiff. I just hope her dedication to the cause and extreme talent in keeping it together is rewarded in the end with at least a F2 ending.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, blixie said:

[Tiffany] has put in so much work building relationships outside the CO that she's spent almost none building them inside. She's at active odds with Derek F, tired and over Ky, she and X are mutually leery, has only just started to form something strategic with Azah, and even Hannah her closest ally in the CO is seemingly as loyal to X as she is to Tiff. I just hope her dedication to the cause and extreme talent in keeping it together is rewarded in the end with at least a F2 ending.

Doubt it.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, blixie said:

Also it's just a fact that everyone who plays this game knows how it plays out when there's a dude and lady at the end, Nicole and Will, Dick and Danielle, Boogie and Erika, Steve and Liz, Andy v. GinaMarie...only two women have beat guys in 22 years,

In that case, it seems like the guys would want to go to the end with a woman, to improve their odds of winning. And if Tiffany really has burned as many bridges as some think, she might be the ideal woman to bring. (I’d take Azah.)

7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

And what’s she going to do about it at this point? Get together with Sarah Beth and… complain?

No wonder most of the CO feel so guilty, except for X who has ice water in his veins. He must be a great lawyer. 

Does anyone know what kind of lawyer X is? I have this image of him tripping up witnesses on the stand, keeping his cool in a high pressure trial. In reality, he’s probably just writing up wills in some cramped cubicle.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Does anyone know what kind of lawyer X is? I have this image of him tripping up witnesses on the stand, keeping his cool in a high pressure trial. In reality, he’s probably just writing up wills in some cramped cubicle.

From X’s LinkedIn page (slightly redacted to remove employer info):

Associate Attorney working in Employee Benefits and Institutional Investor Services departments. I advise public pension fund clients on fiduciary and governance matters and represent institutional investors in private equity and hedge fund transactions.

Basically, he advises the hedge fund guys on what is/isn’t illegal.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2

Ky and Hannah were trying to work out the schedule for the rest of the season: When is the double, will there be one double or two, when is the battle back. I think they finally settled on this week being normal, battle back the week after, the only double eviction after that. 

Based on that, Hannah thinks Claire needs to go this week. They expect Derex will win the battle back, and don’t want Claire around to team up with him when he does. That means Hannah or Tiff can’t win HoH. They discuss throwing it to either Ky or Deref. 

They think this week’s comp will be endurance, in order to have enough to fill out Sunday’s episode. Good luck making anyone believe Deref wins that on his own. On the other hand, I cannot take yet another Ky HoH. (Plus the rest need to be careful about letting him pad his resume that much.) They should just give it to Azah. I don’t think X wants it.

• Love 2