Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, katC said:

Everyone,there is a new long promo for the new season on the dccmakingtheteam Instagram!! Maybe I am optimistic but it looks good

Any other TV network would have done 1/3 inspirational, dance competition content 2/3... the most dramatic season EVER content.

I hate that Charlotte and Kelli as producers have that much creative control. It's not realistic to the lived experience i.e. Victoria hiatus, 1st years quitting, season ending injuries.

If I were CMT exec, I'd be pissed.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, katC said:

Everyone,there is a new long promo for the new season on the dccmakingtheteam Instagram!! Maybe I am optimistic but it looks good

Looks good and Kellis scooter made an appearance 

• LOL 1
29 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I wonder how Marissa getting married is going to affect her tenure. I think she'll stay, but I assume her date is post-Super Bowl just in case?

image.thumb.png.ef5ac5f769163c0e6f4fe474db1cc967.png

It’s the end of February 

3 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Did any vets actually get cut this year? Or did they all quit throughout the auditions/TC? I can't even remember at this point lol

Not vets actually cut they were dropping out threw out 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Did any vets actually get cut this year? Or did they all quit throughout the auditions/TC? I can't even remember at this point lol

Think they all quit:)

1 minute ago, Bellisima08 said:

It's going to be so nice to not be overdosed with Victoria this season. I'm curious what the vibe will be like without Kelli's favorite there.

It will be nice to see who else is on the squad.  That social media dept goes overboard on her - yes, she has a lot of fans, but it also tends to work against her

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

It’s the end of February 

Yup yup, 6 months from now is February, and the Super Bowl is in February, no? Or do you mean the Super Bowl is the end of February? I don't watch football at all anymore, so I have no clue.

Edited by ByTor
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

Yeah 6 months from now is February, and the Super Bowl is in February, no? Or do you mean the Super Bowl is the end of February? I don't watch football at all anymore, so I have no clue.

I ment to say The wedding is at the end 

6 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I think Gina, Lexie, Erin, Taylor, Madeline and Kristin will retire after this season, possibly Kat, Jalyn, Caroline and Jessica too. I could potentially see someone like Claire retire too as I imagine there will be more dance jobs going during the next year if everything returns to 'normal'.

Rachel will stay so she can have solo point but I would love to see Ashlee given a shot, maybe with Amber/Chandi/Kelcey in the diamond. 

I don’t know about Claire retiring next year.  I definitely see her sharing point with either Marissa or Armani in two years so I think she’d stick around for at least 4 years. She is teaching at a studio in TX.  
i think she has a passion for teaching and 
choreography as well as performing. 

I like your idea about next year’s diamond. I could see Eli rounding out the diamond in two years with Claire/Marissa/Armani.

As far as Rachel, I would hope Kelli and Judy would sit her down and say you’ve been point for two years it’s time to give someone else a shot.  She  can retire at the top of her game like Kashera. 

I could see Lisa not trying out again or being cut and Victoria may make it back but she would not be put to the front. There are too many other deserving and talented people. 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, MrsNiniG said:

SuperBowl LVI will be on February 13, 2022 at Sofi Stadium (home of the Rams and Chargers).

And her wedding I think is like the 20th or the 22nd something like that

18 minutes ago, DancerMom said:

I don’t know about Claire retiring next year.  I definitely see her sharing point with either Marissa or Armani in two years so I think she’d stick around for at least 4 years. She is teaching at a studio in TX.  
i think she has a passion for teaching and 
choreography as well as performing. 

I like your idea about next year’s diamond. I could see Eli rounding out the diamond in two years with Claire/Marissa/Armani.

As far as Rachel, I would hope Kelli and Judy would sit her down and say you’ve been point for two years it’s time to give someone else a shot.  She  can retire at the top of her game like Kashera. 

I could see Lisa not trying out again or being cut and Victoria may make it back but she would not be put to the front. There are too many other deserving and talented people. 

I feel like if Rachel retires, it'll likely be her choice. K&J have always mentioned how strikingly beautiful she is, and they make a point at least once every season to say she's great at some dance or a certain style looks good on her. However, I'm sure she knows she's at the top of her game. She's been point two years in a row. She's a group leader. She's been on show group. What more is there for her with the Cowboys? She's had everything the team can offer, in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised to see her gracefully move on after this season.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

I feel like if Rachel retires, it'll likely be her choice. K&J have always mentioned how strikingly beautiful she is, and they make a point at least once every season to say she's great at some dance or a certain style looks good on her. However, I'm sure she knows she's at the top of her game. She's been point two years in a row. She's a group leader. She's been on show group. What more is there for her with the Cowboys? She's had everything the team can offer, in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised to see her gracefully move on after this season.

Well technically this is her first year as point point !! Last year she was point in a video so I don’t feel like that counts 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 8/18/2021 at 7:39 AM, Pau84 said:

I think it is time to say this now:
DANI FOR POINT!

She's got it all. No blank stare, great dancer (strange that she is not in SG).

1790506873_Screenshot2021-08-18at13_36_24.png.4242fc1024adbdc2f988f53c348cd54d.png

I totally agree.  I saw the commercial she did.  She has that “it factor” sparkle.  It’s not just that she’s beautiful.  They are all beautiful. She has something extra. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Branmuffin said:

I swear on the first couple watches I thought that was a return of Brennan saying "I'm going to fight for my spot, just like any other year." But no it was Daphne. I kinda forgot Daphne was even involved with this season at all.

And we got the soundite of Judy saying "this is the MOST INTENSE." Yes, right. Every year 😆

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MadHatter said:

I feel like if Rachel retires, it'll likely be her choice. 

Yes I didn’t mean they would ask her to retire just that they would give someone else a chance at point and that would prompt her to retire

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, viccib said:

Congratulations to the new dcc 🥳

Screenshot_20210821-114249_Instagram.jpg

so the pic are for sale or given to the friends/family ? 

Trying to figure out how to make bigger to see more detail.. Is there   a separate link to see the individual-format squad photo ?

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sATL said:

so the pic are for sale or given to the friends/family ? 

Trying to figure out how to make bigger to see more detail.. Is there   a separate link to see the squad photo ?

This was given out to friends and family 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, viccib said:

Yay!! Congrats to the 2021 DCC!! Special YAY  for the come back gals Tori, Ashlinn, and Madeline S!! 😁Everyone looks so gorgeous!! 💙

Edited by MeeMee2
  • Love 22
53 minutes ago, MeeMee2 said:

Yay!! Congrats to the 2021 DCC!! Special YAY  for the come back gals Tori, Ashlinn, and Madeline S!! 😁Everyone looks so gorgeous!! 

Yes!  And YAY Jenna for sharing!  

• Love 23
1 hour ago, viccib said:

Marissa’s cameo photo is so much better than last years! Kristin’s looks the same 🥱. Kelcey looks meh, and I’m starting to feel that for such a great dancer that she was her rookie year, she is getting over looked now by last years rookies and probably this years rookies too. I’m beginning to forget she is on the squad. 

• Love 9
On 8/19/2021 at 5:02 AM, MegzClarkie said:

So from this photo I have tried to figure out the triangle with Gina as point, some of these may be wrong especially the blondes at the back but this is my best guest.

Pink- Rookies

Red- 2nd year Vets

Green- 3rd year Vets

Orange- 4th year Vets

Blue- 5th year Vets

Purple outline- Showgroup

236146539_4600386253304737_7048151718175789300_n.jpg

Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 09.25.17.png

Did they do the normaL kick line and jump split?

from what I’ve viewed on Instagram, it seems the jumpsplit is still off and although I understand it’s been a long time and majority of the vets/rookies haven’t done it. I’m just worried of the potential injuries. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, lexie3248 said:

from what I’ve viewed on Instagram, it seems the jumpsplit is still off and although I understand it’s been a long time and majority of the vets/rookies haven’t done it. I’m just worried of the potential injuries. 

Me to I worry abt that to 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

If there is a God, please please don’t make Marissa point in future 🙏🏻 I already can’t wait for when she retires

id be happy to see Chandi or Kelcey as point or Dani from last years rookies. Still gutted Amanda walked away

1 hour ago, bernie2018 said:

😉

230EA2D4-3254-4269-80B0-8653C6774C2A.jpeg

Not a fan of how they’ve done KayDianna’s hair 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

My two cents: are you even a DCC if you don’t have your arm over your head in your cameo, so unflattering… Caroline looks like a 40yo soccer mom not a fun, fresh young lady…

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm ecstatic that Ashlinn, Madeline S. and Tori made it this year and it's CONFIRMED.

I am so happy about them. It is a dream to see them on the team, it really is. It is like a present. Finally.

O sweet tomorrow! –
After today
There will away
This sense of sorrow.
Then let us borrow
Hope, for a gleaming
Soon will be streaming,
Dimmed by no gray –
No gray!

5 hours ago, bernie2018 said:

😉

In a couple of years the DCC has changed so much. More than half (61%) are from last and this year. Judging from other posters in here, how they don't know the last years girls, this DCC squad must be something completely new for them.

Well, I am very, very happy about the team and how glamorous it has become in just two seasons!

I see that KayDyanna and Christina are not that similar anymore. Both have been (by own choice or not, that is what we will find out) toned down a bit. Christina has less makeup and tanning and KayDianna's hair is more like Caroline. Besides the fabulous 3 comeback girls, I think that Tyra, Kleine and Jensen are coming in with a lot of sparkle. My big unknowns are Lea and Rebecca. I am excited to see them in action!

• Love 6
6 hours ago, bernie2018 said:

😉

What immediately caught my attention when seeing this visual line-up of the team.... There are only 14 vets on the team who have ever done the full field game performances. The other 22 are either returning rookies (now 2nd year vets) or new rookies. Granted there were injury-related hiatuses/retirements, but it is impossible to ignore that there are fewer and fewer girls going for 3, 4, 5 years.

• Love 14

Now Miss Kleine is way too beautiful for what they did to her hair 🤔 That blonde does not compliment her skin tone. They really should’ve given her a rich brunette shade or some in between. They need to do better. Madeline S looks amazing!! I am so happy for her. I’m excited to her transformation as she matured into a vet. Whatever aesthetic hook up they have always adds extra glam to the girls and I have a feeling she’s going to thrive😍😍

Edited by dfwxo
Added
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Manc.UK.DCCfan said:

If there is a God, please please don’t make Marissa point in future 🙏🏻 I already can’t wait for when she retires

id be happy to see Chandi or Kelcey as point or Dani from last years rookies. Still gutted Amanda walked away

Not a fan of how they’ve done KayDianna’s hair 

I thought KayDianna’s hair was gorgeous long.  I don’t get what they were trying to accomplish with this much shorter hairstyle. At all. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I think there is something off about Madeline M’s cameo photo. I can’t put my finger on it.  Also, Claire is another one that I feel her cameo looks just like last years lol

I feel like headshots will almost always look similar to the prior year, unless they totally change a girl’s hair, makeup etc.  I think they made Claire more red, and I love it!  

I would love to see the actual cameos though.

Marissa is starting to look way too washed out almost albino.  They need to warm her up some how, she looks icey…

Kristen looks old and tired, poor thing

Edited by aimeelou625
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Pau84 said:

I am so happy about them. It is a dream to see them on the team, it really is. It is like a present. Finally.

O sweet tomorrow! –
After today
There will away
This sense of sorrow.
Then let us borrow
Hope, for a gleaming
Soon will be streaming,
Dimmed by no gray –
No gray!

In a couple of years the DCC has changed so much. More than half (61%) are from last and this year. Judging from other posters in here, how they don't know the last years girls, this DCC squad must be something completely new for them.

Well, I am very, very happy about the team and how glamorous it has become in just two seasons!

I see that KayDyanna and Christina are not that similar anymore. Both have been (by own choice or not, that is what we will find out) toned down a bit. Christina has less makeup and tanning and KayDianna's hair is more like Caroline. Besides the fabulous 3 comeback girls, I think that Tyra, Kleine and Jensen are coming in with a lot of sparkle. My big unknowns are Lea and Rebecca. I am excited to see them in action!

I have to say, you almost always say exactly what I feel.  I’m feeling very positive about this team and also excited to see last year’s rookies go through a ‘real’ training camp experience.  The fact that so many made it through a much more rigorous process I think says a lot about them and their talent.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, bernie2018 said:

😉

The millennial male in me is giddy to see so many beauties on the team. In particular Kleine, Ashlinn and Tyra adding to the already huge list of returning vets. Almost makes up for losing Amanda </3

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

I thought KayDianna’s hair was gorgeous long.  I don’t get what they were trying to accomplish with this much shorter hairstyle. At all. 

I am not sure if they cut her hair, or just let it go to its natural curl.  I guess we will find out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1