Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

38 minutes ago, TB12 said:

But the tik tok Kristin posted may be old bc from her story it looks like she’s still in chicago #justsayin 

3 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Okay 49 min ago Kristin was eating Lou Malnati’s deep dish pizza, the plot thickens… 

There are a TON of people in town for Lollapalooza.  I wouldn’t read too much into it.  Also as far as Chicago style pizza goes Lou Malnati’s is the worst!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, JonesM2018 said:

Wait a damn second....what?

This has probably been answered re: Kelsey. She did say she did on a Q&A. I have followed her since she was a DCC, and she is an extremely nice person, and it’s their loss in my opinion. She’s beautiful, has a fantastic body, and was never as a dumb as they made her look. She immediately realized her 50 yard mistake if you go back and watch. She says, oh wait, no….she was nervous, and slipped up. Kelly is just looking for ways to humiliate people or *show* girls looking bad to justify them not making it. I’m sure we will see something similar this time because Kelly has never let someone come back after multiple years off since the show started. (I believe Whitney Ott has been the only one, and we didn’t even see it. Season 1 or two hour special, correct?)

the one girl I can never get past that was one of the best dancers I’d ever seen and while she wasn’t gorgeous, she just needed a makeover was season 12 Katelyn from S12. I can’t imagine how she didn’t even make training camp, much less the squad. I assume she had a bad reference or Kelly just didn’t like her.

ugh, not excited at all for this year.

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Ok its Sunday they are allowed to go out of town 

Agreed of course they can go away. but didn’t they have final practice Friday & she was posting early Sat morn from Chicago… 

5 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Agreed of course they can go away. but didn’t they have final practice Friday & she was posting early Sat morn from Chicago… 

Yeah at like 10-11 in the morning she was there with some other friends 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yeah at like 10-11 in the morning she was there with some other friends 

That’s not all that difficult, there are flights from Dallas to O’Hare and Midway as early as 5:45 am. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

I loved Auto Amy & hated what all happened with her years of trying out BUT even in her auditions for the Golden State Warriors she really grabbed people’s attention because their style of hip hop, jazz etc really was Amy’s style.  And she cheered for a team winning a championship….not happening with Dallas.

On another note, I have been watching DCC since the 2 hour pilot.  We knew who ended up on the team before the show aired, things were shared with us (but not all the info), and you know what happened??  We STILL watched because that is how the program stayed on the air. Now we know almost nothing unless it is obtained through a lot of sleuthing or insiders and they are losing watchers. Keeping the lid down on the news doesn’t mean excitement. Now we don’t know the girls & aren’t invested. Wise up TPTB!

I loved Auto Amy as well. She had such a great attitude and did so much to make that team. I really think she would have been a great cheerleader and asset because you could tell she wanted to be there with all her heart & cared about the organization. She would have been a better teammate then some of the other girls that made it that year.

You are so right about how different the early years were when they actually released information & built a relationship with the fans versus how it is now. I still think a lot of that is due to Kelli & her need to feel in control, particularly after fans starting calling out things that didn't make sense such as why some people got weight warnings while others didn't, standards that were not the same for everyone and then of course the whole issue of Victoria.She probably was like "if they are going to be questioning things before the show even airs, then I'm not giving them anything!"

• Love 15
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

And...just when I thought I couldn't like Phil any more than I already do I had to go and see this. That is awesome. Go Phil!!! 😍

No respect for any dog owner whose dog isn't spayed. IDGAF how cute puppies are, this is never necessary.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Lynnbo said:

It looked like Ashlinn and Tori were strong.  So I’m thinking Madeline which would stink but would account for all the secrecy in my opinion since many wanted her to make it.  

Nooooo! Not Madeline S. Hoping so much that she isn't cut!

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Route66 said:

No respect for any dog owner whose dog isn't spayed. IDGAF how cute puppies are, this is never necessary.

Wait Phil really took time off bc his dog had puppies? I thought that was just silliness bc of the lack of info coming out of training camp…

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Wait Phil really took time off bc his dog had puppies? I thought that was just silliness bc of the lack of info coming out of training camp…

LOL mte, i thought it was a complete joke. i'm so confused lmaoooo

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Ugh, don't get me started!! All she needed was lighter hair, she was awesome in every other way and would have been a spectacular DCC 😡

Katelyn not making it is possibly the biggest head scratcher for me.  I will NEVER understand that !

Edited by njcate
Typo
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, njcate said:

Katelyn not making it is possibly the biggest head  scratcher for me.  I will NEVER understand that !

Head scratcher ! Originally came up as grad scratcher lol

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Route66 said:

I'm chuckling that I  actually have to address this, but yes, it was a joke. I couldn't tell you if Phil even has a dog or if he even has the legs to rock the uniform in the triangle...😂😂😂!!!

• LOL 12
32 minutes ago, njcate said:

Katelyn not making it is possibly the biggest head scratcher for me.  I will NEVER understand that !

Her kicks rivaled, if not exceeded Lacy's and Holly's. They were effortless. She should have been chosen for TC and taken to the point of the makeover at least to see what they could have done for her look. I think back to Maddie's first year when she was cut. Her look needed help (especially the eyebrows) and they gave her that opportunity because they saw that she was a good dancer. Katelyn's dance ability deserved the same chance. Of course Maddie came back the next year cute as a bug with her naturally curly hair. Would have been nice to see if Katelyn's look could have met the same successful outcome.

Edited by Trulyadorkable
Spelling
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Ok I'm confused now, did Madeline S. get cut or not? Cause if she did then...Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Pure speculation! There have been no leaks of last two TCC cuts. We just know that 23 vets and 13 TCC made the team (according to insider on Reddit)

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

Ok I'm confused now, did Madeline S. get cut or not? Cause if she did then...Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Same! Confused and sad! 😓 I really hope it's not true. 

Even if it isn't Madeline, cutting a girl on the last night just always seemed cruel to me

Edited by MeeMee2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, njcate said:

Katelynn is up there with Leah Jo Mitchell IMO. Who cares if Leah Jo was "Too Sexy"? Lots of your fans would like that. They thought it was fine for Jenna Lene (Even though I think she's good) to dance around in those tiny shorts her rookie year, when she looked no older than 12, but Leah Jo was "Too Sexy for the sidelines"? TPTB seem so out of touch with a big Target Demographic (Straight, Football-Fanatical Men like myself). There are so many girls that would have been great on the team over some of the girls they ended up picking in the same years, but instead never even got an invite to Training Camp.

• Love 19
17 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

Don't forget Kelli didn't like her bottom half, she didn't 'like the shape' 🙄

Exactly. That is so ridiculous. Heaven Forbid there's a girl with a shapely body on the team. How would anyone be able to watch her? 🙄

I wonder how many were turned away this year for that same reason

Edited by ShutterbugCAM
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ClassicPegg said:

Sn 12 Katelyn.jpg

What I want to know is if Catelynn ever auditioned again and MTT chose to not show it. Her background story talked about how she always wanted to be a DCC since she was a little girl. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, njcate said:

I remember reading a post about this in one of the FB groups, that Cerstin and Keyra vetoed her as they were with her at LSU and didn’t want her on this team.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

What I want to know is if Catelynn ever auditioned again and MTT chose to not show it. Her background story talked about how she always wanted to be a DCC since she was a little girl. 

(Lexigirl01…I just saw your post)

Did Khalyn, Erica, Cersten, or Tess, ever vouch for her? Maybe I’m remembering incorrectly, but wasn’t there a discussion on PT about Katelynn not being well liked at LSU dance & everyone on here said it was probably because of how good she was…

…maybe? 

Forget to take the trash out & do my dishes, but I can almost remember DCC from 3-4 years ago 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by bernie2018
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, bernie2018 said:

(Lexigirl01…I just saw your post)

Did Khalyn, Erica, Cersten, or Tess, ever vouch for her? Maybe I’m remembering incorrectly, but wasn’t there a discussion on PT about Katelynn not being well liked at LSU dance & everyone on here said it was probably because of how good she was…

…maybe? 

Forget to take the trash out & do my dishes, but I can almost remember DCC from 3-4 years ago 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

😂 same!

But, yes per board gossip, apparently the other former LSU girls did not endorse Katelynn. Not sure of the reasons. Although the fact that Katelynn started as a tiger girl and switched to be a golden girl I believe was one reason brought up. I really don’t know why that would be a reason but girls can be such catty bitches so that’s what I’m going to go with (if true). 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 10

I could totally believe the rumors about Cersten and Keyra having something to do with Katelynn not making training camp.  I couldn't stand either one of them and was more than happy to see them both leave.  Katelynn 100% should have been in training camp, although I could have done without the manufactured sob story of being raised by a single mother (the horror!).

• Love 23
23 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I think the Megan gal got cut she is posting abt making a quick pit stop in Hawaii 

That’s what I was thinking.  How soon after training camp do they have regular practices and is it every day during the week? 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

That’s what I was thinking.  How soon after training camp do they have regular practices and is it every day during the week? 

This is from their website 

Rehearsals

There are 2-5 mandatory rehearsals per week before the season begins.

Once the season begins, there will be a set schedule of rehearsals.

All rehearsals are scheduled in the evenings and extra weekend rehearsals are scheduled for Show Group and Rookies.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

Does anyone know if any WOC TCC are still in TC? 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, LexieGirl01 said:

I remember reading a post about this in one of the FB groups, that Cerstin and Keyra vetoed her as they were with her at LSU and didn’t want her on this team.

Wouldn’t surprise me about Cersten . I went to school with her growing up and she was a mean girl. Very snobby and thinks her 💩 don’t  stink. When I saw that she made it I snickered so much for them picking “America’s sweethearts”. She’s anything but .

• Useful 11
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, bernie2018 said:
13 hours ago, ByTor said:

So Brennan and Hannah get cut, but ol' sleepy eyes gets another year?? 😡

🙄

Right??? That will NEVER make sense to me!

• Love 5
8 hours ago, bernie2018 said:

LSU, right? I thought she was really good…

I thought so too. I'm probably wrong, but I always had it in my head that Erica (because of the LSU connection) had something to do with her not making TC...as discussed above! LOL sorry, I replied before reading other posts!!!

• Love 6