Type keyword(s) to search

Golnesa "GG" Gharachedaghi: Will She Still Need Anger Management?

• Start Topic

GG has publicly stated that she doesn't like ants or ugly people. GG has a violent temper, is a mean drunk, and collects knives. GG is over 30 and appears incapable of having a healthy adult relationship or an actual professional career.

I don't like GG.

• Love 3

I wonder sometimes why she is so paranoid.  Because to sit on the couch watching tv and need to keep a knife within arms reach is unusual.  Has she ever said if there was something in her past that has caused this sort of behavior?  I don't remember anything, but I don't follow them all that close.

• Love 2

I haven't seen all of the episodes yet from this season so maybe it has been addressed. But did GG ever complain about how painful and difficult her breast implant surgery had bee.

I've never had implants but I find it odd that GG only complains about the RA/treatment pain which I don't doubt is real. Just seems like she is one to complain about ANY health challenges.

One more thing: Hey Mike...

your shoes are f'n UGLY. they look cheap and superficial just like you.

Sorry, I'm too tired right now to put that in the Mike thread.

• Love 1

GG has had more than implants. She has had multiple plastic surgeries. She admitted it on a bravo interview thing. She said asking her that question was like asking her if she "breathed that day" and gave a scornful laugh then listed like twelve procedures. 

It was funny when GG was afraid of her parents not approving of her jewish boyfriend because of religion. How delusional can she get? They were happy just at the idea of her maybe having found someone that could look past her horrid tv past and ungodly lifestyle. I don´t think her mum and dad are stupid enough to think that she has a chance of ever dating a muslim. I mean yeah, on her first season she could have found some male muslim to fool around with, but now that she´s older and more serious there is no chance.

Neither do I think it´s possible for MJ or Asa to date another muslim. Asa might be more demure than the other two but she´s had all the occult stuff going on. No muslim could (or would) bring these women home to his parents.

• Love 3

He might be the same kind of non-Muslim muslim that Asa is. But the Jackson family is so weird, they´re like their own messed up cult and I guess Asa, as much as I like her, fits right in there. A mix of witchery, Islam, JWs etc. GG is a more legit muslim since I think she´d shy away from doing some of the things Asa is into.

• Love 4
On 8/17/2017 at 1:56 PM, Willowsmom said:

Isn't Asa's Jermaine Muslim? His father is.

I thought it was said that he was Jehovah's Witness.  I could be wrong though but I know MJ asked Asa about what religion they'd be bringing the baby up in episode 1 or 2.

• Love 2

It drives me a little crazy how it takes forever for words to come out of GG's mouth...like..it's...painful...and...every...sentence...takes...thirty...minutes but that actually may be related to her hearing, so maybe I'm just a bitch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

The last time I think I watched Shahs regularly was the season when Reza and Asa were targeting MJ, and Reza revealed her criminal history on the reunion.  I've been watching a couple episodes here and there this seasson, and have watched the most current one. 

GG seems to have calmed down A LOT from earlier seasons, but I don't understand what big issue she currently has with her sister. I'm sure it has been explained over the last year or so, but can someone please enlighten me?

On 10/4/2019 at 10:17 AM, biakbiak said:

She is pregnant via IVF and a sperm donor. I hope this settles her a little more and she gets a handle on her temper.

Oh Fuck NO! The baby will need to be checked daily for bruising and broken bones! But GG will just give the kid to her parents to raise. 

• Love 1
On 10/4/2019 at 1:08 PM, bobalina said:

I'm happy for her but if she really wants 10 kids why not adopt.

I know. Hopefully she just wanted to experience being pregnant and will adopt any other kids she wants to have? It’s not something that’s important to me personally, but I have friends who really want to be pregnant. I get wanting the child of someone you leave, but if that’s not the situation, I am also pro adoption 100%. With all the kids who need love already out there, why go the sperm donor route? 

• Love 1

From GG's instagram 

So many of my fellow warriors and followers have been asking about my status with rheumatoid arthritis while being pregnant... My situation took a bit of a turn for the worst. It took me a long time to get my body healthy so I can get pregnant and last year, I was in superb shape, so I went thru with IVF and got pregnant. Summer of last year I was finally pregnant but I was faced dead on with a series of unfortunate events. I'll keep it short because it will all be on this coming season of Shahs of Sunset, but let's just say that the pregnancy was lost and I ended up in the ER undergoing emergency surgery to remove both of my fallopian tubes.
After the healing process was complete I went thru IVF again and got pregnant again!🙏🏼 But it seems as though the loss and surgery put my body in shock and my RA came back 10 times worse than ever.
I am now back on IV infusions and steroids injections (all which have been cleared as safe while being pregnant).
Y'all will see it all happen this new season of Shahs, but one thing I wanna say to all of you, is to stay strong thru the hard times. We are all so much more powerful than we give ourselves credit for, so take a moment and appreciate yourselves. I'm so grateful to now be 6.5 months pregnant and believe me, as soon as this baby is out I'm rolling a fat joint and going back to healing myself with cannabis! Love y'all!🙏🏼🧿

• Love 2
On 3/2/2020 at 6:22 PM, Emmeline said:

I saw this and just cannot believe gg:  

image.jpeg

The Shahs cast makes most of the Real Housewives look like angels. GG’s parents appear to be sweet people on the show. I’m not sure why their daughter can be so mean. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I wish them the best.  I hope she will watch all the weed.  I know she says it’s for her pain but how can you care for a baby stoned?

Her parents will swoop in and do the bulk of the childcare. I have no doubt.

• Love 7

I was just scrolling through my Facebook and I came across this advertisement for store an adult store in Las Vegas.

GG is selling adult "products" now looks like.

Apologies for my rough edit of marking out the product I wasn't entirely sure that the original picture would be allowed.

FB_IMG_1679356043605~2.jpg

• Mind Blown 2

On season 2 of rewatching.

Why did they not take GG instead of Lilly the Pill? because of her fights I know, but they would have been much more fun. Lilly doesn't want to do anything