Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E17: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Gary is gunning to be one of the all-time dicks of BD. I can’t stand watching him make that “ok, whatever” face every time he is rightly criticized. 

• Love 15
19 minutes ago, Jsage said:

Gary is gunning to be one of the all-time dicks of BD. I can’t stand watching him make that “ok, whatever” face every time he is rightly criticized. 

I know I'm going against the grain, but I love Gary!

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, SHERMDOG said:

Ok...I will probably get flack for this but Allie, Ali..(sp) looked horrible...the necklace, lips...geez

She was way overdone IMO too honestly at first I didn’t know who she was ~ guess it’s her red carpet moment

Good to see Gary getting called out on a lot of his BS and bad behaviour.  Also proud of Daisy for standing  up to him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, PaperTree said:

FYI  -  They are running Reunion Part 2 Tuesday night at 9PM  EDT  "A special time".

What?  Where is RHNY?? They took housewives off to show part 2 reunion of this horrid show. I'm beyond pissed and I will not watch it.  

This season was a misfire as witness the lack of interest here.

I would like to see Daisy back. And Sydney as she seems agreeably insane. The two of them and Glenn are in the same town in Spain. The girls are on the same yacht. Maybe they are filming the next season?

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, dsteele said:

Moschino

Sure wouldn't want to lean my head forward while wearing that.

All I saw was "chin," which made me at one point realize that hers looked odd when she grimaced.

She claims that her lips are natural.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • LOL 1

This may be an unpopular opinion,but my impression was that Dani said all through the season that she was hoping to be pregnant soon. They weren’t using an outside protection, hence the worry about an STD, so I wasn’t shocked to hear she was pregnant . I also thought I heard her say over and over again that he wasn’t in the same life space as she was and would not necessarily be up for being a parent.  Now it seems that the whole crew is taking this out on him. Perhaps he didn’t know( didn’t she block him at one point)?   I’m just not sure he is completely a villain in this case. Maybe Dani really didn’t WANT him in the picture.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 6/22/2021 at 6:38 AM, dsteele said:

Moschino

Sure wouldn't want to lean my head forward while wearing that.

Aww thank you @dsteele, not knowing was driving me nuts. I agree, looked like an impaling hazard. 

• Love 1
On 6/22/2021 at 7:45 PM, Caseysgirl said:

This may be an unpopular opinion,but my impression was that Dani said all through the season that she was hoping to be pregnant soon. They weren’t using an outside protection, hence the worry about an STD, so I wasn’t shocked to hear she was pregnant . I also thought I heard her say over and over again that he wasn’t in the same life space as she was and would not necessarily be up for being a parent.  Now it seems that the whole crew is taking this out on him. Perhaps he didn’t know( didn’t she block him at one point)?   I’m just not sure he is completely a villain in this case. Maybe Dani really didn’t WANT him in the picture.

I have a hard time not feeling a certain type of way about him for the very reasons you pointed out.  Dani repeatedly kept talking about wanting a kid and even said lets go have sex and if it happens, it happens.  If he wasn't on board the baby making train, he could've exited stage left but he didn't and according to her at the reunion, and JL admitting most, if not all, of what she said was correct, JL kept trying to convince her he was ready and did want to build a life with her.  I'm sorry but that's not someone who was taken advantage of or was trapped into having a baby like his mother tried to claim.  That is a fully grown adult making his own bed.  Dani was honest, he was not.  I'm not saying that Dani doesn't deserve some blame for the situation she is now in because it seems she knew a 24 year old boy wasn't really ready and she should've listened to her instincts about him not being ready instead of buying into his lies.  However, I fault her less simply because she's the one who is actually dealing with everything.  JL has opted out and is trying to put on a facade of caring about this baby all the while doing everything he can to dodge responsibility.  

• Love 8