Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So now we have the phony Chane is cheating plot line. Come one, Sharp, we’re sophisticated viewers! WE need something better than this.

I hope Sharp doesn't think this is the marquee story this season. Im interested in everyone else more than them. Even idiot Daonte...

• Love 7

And just like that, the show is over! The 60 minutes really do fly by. Have a great weekend, my dears, and I’ll see some of you on Sunday. Be strong, stay safe and live your best life. And take a moment to remember those lost on 9/11. 😞

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 12

S04.E14: Life After Lockup: Players Get Played

Lisa catches Stan in a lie; Lacey makes a dangerous call; Brittany's confession stuns Marcelino; Nicolle hatches a plan to lure Daonte back; Ray breaks down over his shocking restitution; Kristianna reaches out to her estranged son.

Original air date 2021.09.17

Stan lied?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47i2hseqxytj3xp9uviw

I am shocked.  Shocked, I tell you!  Such a fine person as Muskrat Stan lied.  I simply cannot imagine it.  Then again he lies every time he calls that mess on his head "hair". 

Marcellino pretends to be stunned by something we can all be assured he already knows.  Oh those crazy kids and their quality reenactments for the cameras! Remember your lines, Marcie.

Nicolle apparently needs "a plan" to get Daonte back.  Hmm, let's think about what it would take. She calls him or texts him or stops by his place and flashes side boob or opens her door where he is waiting with dreams that she'll appear . . . .

Ray breaks down over his restitution.  This leads to a few questions.  1) Will we even be able to tell he is breaking down.  He's so expressive it will be tough.  Maybe his eye will twitch.  Will that be the clue? 2) How long before he tries to convince Britney to pay it off. 

Kristianna has a son.  Why did I not know this?  I swear it seems like everyone on this show has a child or six tucked away somewhere. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

S04.E14: Life After Lockup: Players Get Played

Original air date 2021.09.17

Stan lied?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47i2hseqxytj3xp9uviw

I am shocked.  Shocked, I tell you!  Such a fine person as Muskrat Stan lied.  I simply cannot imagine it.  Then again he lies every time he calls that mess on his head "hair". 

Marcellino pretends to be stunned by something we can all be assured he already knows.  Oh those crazy kids and their quality reenactments for the cameras! Remember your lines, Marcie.

Nicolle apparently needs "a plan" to get Daonte back.  Hmm, let's think about what it would take. She calls him or texts him or stops by his place and flashes side bob or opens her door where he is waiting with dreams that she'll appear . . . .

Ray breaks down over his restitution.  This leads to a few questions.  1) Will we even be able to tell he is breaking down.  He's so expressive it will be tough.  Maybe his eye will twitch.  Will that be the clue? 2) HOw long before he tries to convince Britney to pay it off. 

Kristianna has a son.  Why did I not know this?  I swear it seems like everyone on this show has a child or six tucked away somewhere. 

I am totally cracking up at your post! If only you could grab a h old of all the characters and re-produce the show *and several others...)

• Love 1

My LAL beverage tonight was a large and lovely spicy Bloody Mary--extra tabasco, horseradish and worcestershire.  Knocked it over.   My feet, the couch, the computer cords, the dogs.

And to top it all off, I had to watch that stupid Bonnie & Clyde re-enactment all by myself while I swirled around paper towels.

🤬

• Love 1
Just now, Nuccganggang said:

am i seeing things, or does tia have a benjamin franklin with horns tattoo on her arm?! 🤣

That's what I thought last week. Didn't notice the horns, though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1