Type keyword(s) to search

FBI: Most Wanted - General Discussion

• Start Topic

There was an episode during the first season titled Predators in which the content made me think that must have been what Criminal Minds was like since I never watched it. It felt so extra in terms of violence that it was hard to forget. I of quit following this show weekly last season it wasn't solely due to Julian leaving. The episodes I've seen with Dylan have either been ok or eyeroll inducing at times. I actually liked him on The Practice and then after that something about him started to bug me. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 2/15/2023 at 12:00 AM, preeya said:

Most Wanted is turning into Criminal Minds Redux.

Exactly my thought. I had to fast forward through the Luke and Rudolph scenes.  I didn’t like this episode at all - and I really missed Jess. I don’t like Remi at all 

However, I'm sure Remi  will read the document the filmmaker left and decide the person in prison might be innocent 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 2

Twisted episode tonight but good - I couldn’t figure out what was going on with the kidnapping - the mom had good intentions but her good intentions got people killed, she should’ve just gone to the police. The dad was evil, I thought he was suspicious from the start. I liked how they pieced everything together. I felt really bad for the girl who was kidnapped, now losing both parents, at least her brother was decent and she has him. Pretty good episode. 

• Like 4

Another difficult episode to watch. My sense is that the topics became even darker with the switch from Jess to Remy. I really like the supporting cast - even Edwin Hodge, to whom I have warmed up. However, I have never taken to Remy. I thought that Jess brought a sense of humanity to the process; I don't feel that with Remy. Perhaps it had to do with Jess's family - not sure. 

Not sure how much longer I'll keep watching. 

• Like 4

Description of S04.E14: Wanted: America, airing February 28, 2023:

When a rising star triathlete is found violently murdered, the team chases after one of her teammates and his girlfriend. Also, Remy reunites with a true crime show producer from his past.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

S04•E014 - Wanted: America

Mavis - that's Molly Griggs from Servant. She was a badass in Magnum PI. She reminds me of Tracy Spiridakos a little bit.

Too many unhinged women in the COTW. Douchey Colby isn't worth fighting for.

Another gf for Remy huh - Miss Shady McAdoo. I thought the show is gonna pair him with Kristin. 

• Like 1

I’m with @LisaM, above. After the psycho shower scene, and the father’s speech at the door I hit ff several times. Then there was Leah, out of nowhere-how do these sick people find each other? This has turned cold and callous on all fronts. Not even curious anymore. Losing Jess spoiled the whole show.  

• Like 3

Heh heh ... You could just tell Leah was going to go full Annie Wilkes on Mavis!

And then there’s Remy.  Out in the “storm” - that seemed to drop maybe a half inch of snow - as the temp drops 20 degrees in an hour. With his hoodie pulled down, NO hat, NO gloves...I’m surprised he wasn’t running around with his coat open to show off his manly physique!

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, The Wild Sow said:

And then there’s Remy.  Out in the “storm” - that seemed to drop maybe a half inch of snow - as the temp drops 20 degrees in an hour. With his hoodie pulled down, NO hat, NO gloves...I’m surprised he wasn’t running around with his coat open to show off his manly physique!

Remy don't need no coat!  He's a macho macho man!  Weather can't touch him!  The ladies fall into his bed as soon as he appears! He's the tough manly man who is a soft romantic!  He's the perfect undercover agent because he knows everything about anything and can fit in anywhere!  He's a crack shot! 

I wouldn't be surprised if little birds dressed him in the morning.

• LOL 5

This was a decent episode - another loony, deranged villain in Mavis, she was evil and very manipulative and it turned out her ex was just as much of a psycho as she was - good twist. I liked the case, I agree that the show is pretty dark right now but it’s always been dark and twisted and I’ve enjoyed this season. I knew that the tv show woman would be a love interest for Remy when she showed up, I’m not sure where that will go. 
I hope Mavis’ dad and uncle paid the price for helping her evade the law.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Xeliou66 said:

hope Mavis’ dad and uncle paid the price for helping her evade the law.

Part of me was hoping Leah would actually shoot her! I know the show wouldn’t go there, but it would have been kind of satisfying. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, The Wild Sow said:

Part of me was hoping Leah would actually shoot her! I know the show wouldn’t go there, but it would have been kind of satisfying. 

I don’t know - we’ve had perps get killed by other bad guys before on this show - and hell we even had a perp kill off the show’s main hero in Jess. I thought there was a possibility of Leah killing Mavis, and yeah Mavis was evil, she was crying like a bitch when they arrested her but she wasn’t sorry at all, just sorry she got caught. Fuck her.

• Like 4
19 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

There must be something in the water in Maine. 

A little bit of Psycho, a little bit of Misery... America's Most Wanted.  The writing well drying up?

Don’t forget the ripped from the headlines murder of the athlete by her boyfriend’s girlfriend. With relatives who help Her.  Although she didn’t make it to a tropical island 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Remy don't need no coat!  He's a macho macho man!  Weather can't touch him!

Ya think he got laid in that makeshift shelter??

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Don’t forget the ripped from the headlines murder of the athlete by her boyfriend’s girlfriend. With relatives who help Her.  Although she didn’t make it to a tropical island 

This isn't ringing any bells.  What case was this?

9 minutes ago, zoey1996 said:

Did they figure out Mavis also killed the surfer?

Was the reporter/“journalist” an ex-wife or romantic interest? I didn’t think ex-wife, but not sure.

Yes I’m pretty sure they knew Mavis killed the surfer. 
The true crime reporter wasn’t an ex of Remy’s, I don’t think they had ever even dated, but she is a potential love interest. I’m not sure where that will go. I still find it kind of odd how Remy’s first love interest on the show, the judge, broke up with him so quickly in the Thanksgiving episode.

Here is the description of S04.E15: Double Fault, airing on March 14, 2023:

The Fugitive Task Force springs into action to find a famous foreign tennis player after she’s kidnapped from a tennis court in Brooklyn.

• Useful 1

Mostly posting to laugh at Remi calling his team "little homies" as they rolled out of their main office.  Followed up with a truly groan-inducing "broski" at the surf shop, ugh.

I definitely recognized the beginning as the Kaitlin Armstrong / Mo Wilson case.  I enjoyed how douchey they made Colby as he lamented the loss of two sponsors.  His real-life counterpart Colin Strickland also lost all of his sponsors, I think.

When Mavis dyed her hair brown and cut it, I was sure they were going to go the whole "use her sister's passport to fly out of the US" route like Kaitlin Armstrong did (IIRC .....), so I liked that they didn't do that.

Leah was so unhinged I can't believe she didn't stalk and attack Mavis of her own accord.  Was she waiting around for an opportunity solely on the Appalachian Trail?  I guess so.

I've never met anyone named Mavis.  Closest I came is Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing.

Little homies!

• Like 1

I cracked up at Remy driving his sports car like a maniac following the Yellow Cab with the Broken Taillight in major traffic. Also laughed at him cruising the streets and later happening to find the next suspected vehicle amidst all of the other cars on the road. 

I did like Sheryl and her dad issues - as well as her reunion with her old colleague, who I was sure was going to turn out to be a bad guy. 

While there was a lot of violence, this episode was not as gruesome and reminiscent of Criminal Minds as many others so I liked it. 

• Like 2

Honestly, Remi should be fired for all the dangerous and completely out of control things he did this episode.  Driving his little sports car as though it was a marked police car like a maniac with no way of letting other drivers or pedestrians know he was coming, driving on the sidewalk and almost running over a group of people (and he's mad at them for being in his way!), having a pissing match with police who rightfully confronted this crazy armed man without either uniform or patrol car, physically assaulting one of the officers, stealing one of their patrol cars, etc. And this is only twenty minutes into the episode. He is a completely out of control macho control freak who is a danger to civilians and other officers.  In other words, the usual Dylan McDermott testosterone fest.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Honestly, Remi should be fired for all the dangerous and completely out of control things he did this episode.  Driving his little sports car as though it was a marked police car like a maniac with no way of letting other drivers or pedestrians know he was coming, driving on the sidewalk and almost running over a group of people (and he's mad at them for being in his way!), having a pissing match with police who rightfully confronted this crazy armed man without either uniform or patrol car, physically assaulting one of the officers, stealing one of their patrol cars, etc. And this is only twenty minutes into the episode. He is a completely out of control macho control freak who is a danger to civilians and other officers.  In other words, the usual Dylan McDermott testosterone fest.

He ruins the show almost every episode.   It’s hard to believe that he reports to  Isobel. She doesn’t tolerate that nonsense from her field agents.   Jess certainly didn’t act like that and he didn’t tolerate it in his staff either.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1

This was the weakest episode of the season - very little detective work, nothing but a lot of action, not much suspense. Way too many scenes of Remy in the car chase. Nothing compelling about this episode. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

He is a completely out of control macho control freak who is a danger to civilians and other officers.  In other words, the usual Dylan McDermott testosterone fest.

17 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

He ruins the show almost every episode.   It’s hard to believe that he reports to  Isobel. She doesn’t tolerate that nonsense from her field agents.   Jess certainly didn’t act like that and he didn’t tolerate it in his staff either.  

This is why I was so apprehensive and unhappy when they announced Dylan as Julian's replacement. I think the reason I got so annoyed with him after "The Practice" is because it seems like he's played the same type of character just on different shows with different names without trying to make them seem different.

Julian came across like he was trying do do something with the material he was given to play and it ended up with him humanizing Jess as a character. Dylan is either that bad of an actor or is just going through the motions. I know Jess's personal life stuff could be a bit much at times, having said that I'd take it all back if it would get rid of what the show is stuck with now.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

FBI: CBS Drops Plot Details for Three-Show Global Crossover, "Imminent Threat"

FBI: MOST WANTED: 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT “Imminent Threat - Part Three”

Airdate:  April 04, 2023

Synopsis:

In the third and final hour of the FBIs global crossover event, the clock ticks as the FBI and FBI: MOST WANTED teams join forces to hunt down the fugitive terrorists as they get closer to carrying out a plot to destroy a major New York City landmark and cause devastating civilian casualties.

FBI: International star Luke Kleintank and FBI stars Missy Peregrym, Zeeko Zaki, Jeremy Sisto, Alana De La Garza, John Boyd, Katherine Renee Kane, and recurring star Shantel VanSanten guest star in the episode.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 3/15/2023 at 6:20 PM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

In other words, Remi is just what this group needed!  I don't mind Remi at all.  They need someone with that "I won't take shit from no one" once in a while!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I may be in the minority here but I like Remy - I like his charisma and his style and I find him to be a good character. I liked Jess as well, but I’m glad they didn’t go with a Jess-clone to replace him and got someone who has a different personality than Jess. I think this season has been very good for the most part and while I liked the original team with Jess I like Remy and the current team as well. 

I’m looking forward to the 3 part crossover - I like all 3 FBI shows and I like seeing the various characters interact. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Dylan McDermott Teams Up with Daughter Colette for 'FBI: Most Wanted' : 'She's Got the Whole Package'

On April 11, the actor is introducing FBI: Most Wanted fans to his daughter when Colette McDermott joins as Carly Cassidy, a college student with ties to the task force's latest case.

In "The Miseducation of Metcalf 2," Dylan's Remy Scott and the Most Wanted team search for two missing coeds after Carly's older brother is involved in a homicide that happened in their dorm room.

Despite the dark subject matter, Dylan found working with his daughter a joy.

E69C9B1D-4F38-4124-AD55-699002DA715B.webp

34BBE72A-2B1D-4B72-87C1-D60A7A5A1B1B.webp

92072D63-C082-4E4E-821C-2E1FCF170F1D.webp

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

What happened when Scola held his gun to the head of the guy that shot Nina? Local news decided to cut in with election coverage - Chicago mayoral runoff - but fortunately changed back to the show about a minute later.

I don’t know which crew’s episode I was watching, but I saw what has now become standard for foot chases: the bad guy runs pell mell into traffic only to get flattened by a bus (or car). The first time I saw this—20 years ago—this was surprising and shocking. But c’mon … I’ve seen it too often, too many times. I think I even saw it on an episode of The Big Bang Theory.

15 hours ago, chicagofan said:

What happened when Scola held his gun to the head of the guy that shot Nina? Local news decided to cut in with election coverage - Chicago mayoral runoff - but fortunately changed back to the show about a minute later.

Nothing.  Remy talked Scola down.  Then a couple other agents showed up and Remy said they could "take out the trash" or something like that.

I was a bit surprised the security guard that Remy shot actually died from a leg wound.  I guess Remy must have hit an artery.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, KeithJ said:

I was a bit surprised the security guard that Remy shot actually died from a leg wound.  I guess Remy must have hit an artery.

Was it a leg wound?? I mean, the guard seemed to be on the ground unconscious after Remy shot him! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, illdoc said:

Was it a leg wound?? I mean, the guard seemed to be on the ground unconscious after Remy shot him! 

I just went back re-watched it.  Yeah, it looks like a gut shot.  It was so fast I didn't think Remy would go for a kill shot.

• Like 1

Remy walking through that basement area, long black coat and steely look in his eyes, gun held straight out ahead of him -- looked like a character from some science fiction movie. Maybe a robokiller on the hunt. Seriously, Dylan McDermott is a such a cliche of macho manhood. That he was in so much of this crossover really brought down my enjoyment of all three parts.

So Remy calls Isobel and tells her that Scola is crazy and she needs to do something to get him under control and she says okay. Hangs up the phone. Then says 'whatevs, Remy can handle it'.  If Remy could handle it he wouldn't have asked you to take control of it in the first place.

It's such a cliche now, on all cop shows: it's personal for one of them, a boss does the requisite thing and orders that person to stay off the case, the person throws a hissy fit and refuses, the boss caves immediately, and the writers have their superdramatic situations intact. For once I'd like to see one of these bosses actually follow through and sit their asses down because it is really really inappropriate and/or risky to let the personally involved cop work that case. But writers refuse to let that happen.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

I really enjoyed this show when Jess was the lead agent. Cannot stand the "machoness" of Remy. Really destroyed the show for me. I'd much prefer more of an emphasis on his team than on him. 

Also - once Scola's special part of the case (his undercover assignment) was blown, why wasn't he pulled and sent to Rome to be with Nina? At that point, any other agent could have stepped into his role. 

• Like 8
On 4/6/2023 at 12:30 AM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

So Remy calls Isobel and tells her that Scola is crazy and she needs to do something to get him under control and she says okay. Hangs up the phone. Then says 'whatevs, Remy can handle it'.  If Remy could handle it he wouldn't have asked you to take control of it in the first place.

Remy complaining about someone acting wacky is pretty hypocritical.  

On 4/6/2023 at 5:53 AM, LisaM said:

Also - once Scola's special part of the case (his undercover assignment) was blown, why wasn't he pulled and sent to Rome to be with Nina? At that point, any other agent could have stepped into his role. 

Agreed- in addition Scola would have been pulled once he shot Nico.  

• Like 2

This episode was worth sitting through just to get to Hana's 5 minutes in the restaurant with the pedophile. That part was great. 

The person who came out of this the best was Dev - run, Dev, run! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, LisaM said:

This episode was worth sitting through just to get to Hana's 5 minutes in the restaurant with the pedophile

It was! But was she doing it on her own, with no intention of arresting him?

• Like 1