Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Giudice, 42, will be released from the Federal Correctional Institution before next Christmas. This means the RHONJ veteran will be released about two months (54 days to be exact) shy of her 15-month sentence.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/teresa-giudice-gets-early-release-date-from-prison-details-201581#ixzz3OIWGWtjm

Do YOU feel that you would be afforded the same leniency if it was you that had broken as many laws and both Teresa and Joe have?  Personally, I don't feel that I'd get any breaks at all and probably serve a sentence three times as long.

Edited by HumblePi

Giudice, 42, will be released from the Federal Correctional Institution before next Christmas. This means the RHONJ veteran will be released about two months (54 days to be exact) shy of her 15-month sentence.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/teresa-giudice-gets-early-release-date-from-prison-details-201581#ixzz3OIWGWtjm

Do YOU feel that you would be afforded the same leniency if it was you that had broken as many laws and both Teresa and Joe have?  Personally, I don't feel that I'd get any breaks at all and probably serve a sentence three times as long.

The headline was wrong, but most of the details in the article are correct. Teresa is slated for an early release, but 12 months and 3 weeks (15% off if her 15 month sentence) means she's obviously not home "before next Christmas," but rather next February (2016). And the 15% credit for good behavior is standard for all prisoners. Teresa is not getting special treatment. (There's a lengthier explanation on the other Teresa thread, FYI).

• Love 4

The headline was wrong, but most of the details in the article are correct. Teresa is slated for an early release, but 12 months and 3 weeks (15% off if her 15 month sentence) means she's obviously not home "before next Christmas," but rather next February (2016). And the 15% credit for good behavior is standard for all prisoners. Teresa is not getting special treatment. (There's a lengthier explanation on the other Teresa thread, FYI).

good to know

I would think the kids thinking their mother would rather research a book than spend their birthdays or Christmas with them would traumatize them more than telling them the truth.

It's so funny that Season 1 was all about "tha book," and that Teresa's meltdown at Lu Nello was brought on by Danielle's past. "There has to be something else…that book wasn't written because your ex-husband felt like writing a book. Were you stripping? Prostitution whore?" and now here she is, no doubt coming up with ideas for her own criminal justice tell-all. Instead of "Cop without a Badge," it can be "Inmate without a Clue" {subtitle: "It Was All Joe's Idea"). Or, "Recipes from the Big House - How to Feed Hundreds of Guests on a Tight Budget."

That aside, I find it hard to believe that the Giudices can keep up the ruse of Mommy doing research. Kids can be cruel and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Milania or Audriana hear the truth at school. Teresa could have turned this into a big lesson for her daughters - Mommy did something wrong, and when you do something wrong, there are consequences - but I'm not surprised that she didn't. She didn't think twice about exposing her children to reality TV and the baggage it brings, but God forbid she actually have an honest conversation with her kids about what's really going on.

• Love 4

I do not believe the girls weren't told their mom's going to the slammer. If Teresa is the lying liar who lies, why accept that ludicrous statement of hers?

Because it's a lie. One that's consistent with her denial and lack of accountability. And she didn't tell it - it's a rumor, reported (or made up) by others.

• Love 2

I do not believe the girls weren't told their mom's going to the slammer. If Teresa is the lying liar who lies, why accept that ludicrous statement of hers?

Because she's ludicrous.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 2

If - which is near certainly, given teresa's penchant for lying about everything and anything just to make herself look good - she did not show enough respect for her children to give them the truth they deserve and would need to get through the next year+, then she is a vicious, self-serving piece of shit far worse than anything anyone could ever say about her. As much as I would like to know how miserable her days in prison are, I just can't be arsed to seek out any information about her....Top Chef is still on, as well as some other shows I like, so I'll spend my entertainment hours there, rather than give one iota more attention to this worthless bitch.

• Love 3

I was using Yahoo and this is what I got on my screen when I searched for "How tall is Teresa Giudice?"

Treheight_zpsc383867a.jpg

There's another website dedicated to the height and weight of celebrities...........Why?  I don't know.

Celebrity Heights and Weights

That site says Teresa is 5'8" and 160 pounds.  There are comments from two people who claim they saw her at some events and think she's 5'5" or 5'6"

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

I must've temporarily blinded myself by looking at so many pictures of Teresa's hairline yesterday because I still don't see the mugshot.  Where?? Inside a link?

That's so funny!

It's actually in your post up above. It's the one you quoted Persnickity's original post with the photo.  Maybe you're not seeing it because of the device you're using.  Sometimes that happens to me on my iPad.

Is the Inquistr like the Enquirer? Course they did get the John Edwards story right.

Probably!

There were several other stories on the Yahoo page tonight.  One said Teresa was complaining about prison and the food.  Another said she was "doing well" in prison.  Another said her daughters were visiting this weekend while and yet another said that Gia's friends were giving her a birthday party Saturday night. (Maybe they're visiting on Sunday.)  I think the people writing these stories are the same people who write the "Big Foot Sighted at the Mall" articles in the supermarket tabloids.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6

I was using Yahoo and this is what I got on my screen when I searched for "How tall is Teresa Giudice?"

Treheight_zpsc383867a.jpg

There's another website dedicated to the height and weight of celebrities...........Why?  I don't know.

Celebrity Heights and Weights

That site says Teresa is 5'8" and 160 pounds.  There are comments from two people who claim they saw her at some events and think she's 5'5" or 5'6"

There's no way in hell she's 5'8" and 160 lbs. is there a Vegas line on that?

Olive - welcome to the club! My question is does she have to go to a halfway house or other continually supervised release after she serves the 85% +/-? I thought (little actual clue) once she was released from Danbury she could go on her merry way (mostly) except for reporting to her probation officer. Can she serve part of the 85% in something like that or is it her serving out her remaining sentence? I only looked up Martha Stewart and Piper Korman (?). No Wendy Feldman though. Piper I think served the full 85%? and Martha served all of it and the house arrest was included in her original sentence?

• Love 1

Olive - welcome to the club! My question is does she have to go to a halfway house or other continually supervised release after she serves the 85% +/-? I thought (little actual clue) once she was released from Danbury she could go on her merry way (mostly) except for reporting to her probation officer. Can she serve part of the 85% in something like that or is it her serving out her remaining sentence? I only looked up Martha Stewart and Piper Korman (?). No Wendy Feldman though. Piper I think served the full 85%? and Martha served all of it and the house arrest was included in her original sentence?

I am doubting the 160 but she does have some pretty good guns on her.  I think she is 5'6 or 5'7-she was quite a bit taller than Dina in their video and she posted a picture with her and Gia and she having to scrunch down-unless of course Gia is 4'10. 

I am guessing Teresa will get kicked a day or two before Christmas if she behaves herself to home confinement because of her celebrity.   I just wonder what she will be doing for income?

I am doubting the 160 but she does have some pretty good guns on her.  I think she is 5'6 or 5'7-she was quite a bit taller than Dina in their video and she posted a picture with her and Gia and she having to scrunch down-unless of course Gia is 4'10. 

I have no way of knowing how tall she is or how much she weighs but I'm betting she's not tiny.  Even though she always tilts her head, she always seems taller/larger than those around her.

Didn't Caroline say her boobs weighed 12 pounds?  I've heard Dina complain about that too.  I'm guessing Teresa's second boob job added 10 pounds.

Edited by AnnA

Her current release date is in February which means if she is approved for community corrections she will be transferred before the conclusion of her sentence.  The last day of her community corrections placement will be her release date.

I am guessing Teresa will get kicked a day or two before Christmas if she behaves herself to home confinement because of her celebrity.   I just wonder what she will be doing for income?

She will likely be placed in community corrections before Christmas, but it will not have anything to do with her celebrity.  Many inmates are granted time in halfway houses/home confinement.  It is more common than not with inmates with similar offenses.

• Love 3

Okay, now that I (think I) have answered all the questions, my two cents about some things.

Teresa will not have any trouble with other inmates.  In fact, she will probably have many inmates pursuing her for friendship or even to be her errand girls.  When you don't have real world currency to use for bartering, you count on connections and your abilities to accomplish things and earn your status or "class" among other inmates.  Also, people are fickle (especially inmates) and they will love having a celebrity in their midst.  She will be the queen bee in her institution.

While Teresa will make it through fine, I believe Joe will thrive.  He is exactly the kind of guy who has a positive prison experience.  He is just the right amount of well-known and laid back that he will never have to worry about inmates fighting with him or stealing from him.  He will show respect to his fellow inmates and also to corrections officers and staff.  Plus, he just really seems like he makes the best of whatever situation he is living.  And I would also bet he is going to be relieved to be away from the stress of his life with Teresa and the girls and trying to provide for the life they live.  Being in prison is going to be the best thing that has ever happened to him.

• Love 10

Olive, I agree with your opinion and would add one thing to it.  That is that if Teresa can keep her children in the forefront of her mind, she'll have no trouble with others.  She absolutely has to keep her focus on the kids every time she's tempted to lose her temper.  Teresa's temper has gotten her in trouble too many times.  If she can remember every time she's tempted to blow off steam that it could mean more time at Danbury, that will help her to control herself, I think.  That's a tall order for anyone to accomplish, especially someone like Teresa who has a hair trigger response to people, but she'd better remember it if she wants to rejoin her family sooner rather than later.

• Love 2

She will likely be placed in community corrections before Christmas, but it will not have anything to do with her celebrity. Many inmates are granted time in halfway houses/home confinement. It is more common than not with inmates with similar offenses.

If her max out date is Feb my guess is she'll be in the half way house by the fall. And in all honesty if I were her I'd just stay in Danbury till the end. Those half way houses are often times more disgusting and difficult than prison (especially a camp).

Edited by hottesthw
  • Love 2

If her max out date is Feb my guess is she'll be in the half way house by the fall. And in all honesty if I were her I'd just stay in Danbury till the end. Those half way houses are often times more disgusting and difficult than prison (especially a camp).

Her 10% is just about 6 weeks, so the earliest she will be going to community corrections is roughly the end of the year.

• Love 1

I would think the kids thinking their mother would rather research a book than spend their birthdays or Christmas with them would traumatize them more than telling them the truth.

This may not be true. I mean radar on line reported it, and they are the ones that also reported that Teresa's house was raided right before Xmas.  Now Teresa and Joe are dopes and didn't tell the girls initially, but we don't know that this "cover story" is true.  If they are visiting her in jail, it doesn't seem like they are going to be able to get away with saying she is at a camp or researching a book on being in jail.  Hopefully someone somewhere in that clan of 12 IQs has gotten through to those numbskulls that they have to come clean with the girls.  What are they going to tell them when Joe gets deported?  That he's researching a book on Italy?  Are there actual quotes from Teresa that this is her story to the younger girls or is it all from a source?

• Love 2

Her 10% is just about 6 weeks, so the earliest she will be going to community corrections is roughly the end of the year.

I think what diehard Teresa fans are hoping for is her new attorney will ask for sentence modification and she will be home in no time with the brood.  I have no idea what the chances or the criteria is for a modification but her fans seem to think she got such a raw deal and a simple change in attorneys will be the ticket to this miscarriage of justice. 

To me, Teresa pretty much got a pretty good break a sentencing-I would have aggravated her sentence based on her fudged financials and just because I don't think she "got it".

This may not be true. I mean radar on line reported it, and they are the ones that also reported that Teresa's house was raided right before Xmas.  Now Teresa and Joe are dopes and didn't tell the girls initially, but we don't know that this "cover story" is true.  If they are visiting her in jail, it doesn't seem like they are going to be able to get away with saying she is at a camp or researching a book on being in jail.  Hopefully someone somewhere in that clan of 12 IQs has gotten through to those numbskulls that they have to come clean with the girls.  What are they going to tell them when Joe gets deported?  That he's researching a book on Italy?  Are there actual quotes from Teresa that this is her story to the younger girls or is it all from a source?

As much as I loathe Teresa I really can't see Milania buying such a load of crap.  Even if it were to be believed by Milania I don't think Milania could accept the fact that her mom would be away so long voluntarily.  Didn't Teresa say Milania called her 20+++ times when she was in Atlantic City overnight?  I think Teresa and Joe probably waited to tell the youngest two but I doubt there was anything to be gained by cooking up a fake cover story.  A couple of bottles of wine in Joe and he probably would have spilled it anyway. 

• Love 7

What are they going to tell them when Joe gets deported? That he's researching a book on Italy?

This just made me laugh! The thought of Joe with pad and pen. What would the book title be? "Drinking My Way Through the Vineyards of Italy," "How to Escape Your C*nt Wife," "10 Easy Steps to Bank Fraud (The American Way)"...

• Love 5

I have no way of knowing how tall she is or how much she weighs but I'm betting she's not tiny. Even though she always tilts her head, she always seems taller/larger than those around her.

Didn't Caroline say her boobs weighed 12 pounds? I've heard Dina complain about that too. I'm guessing Teresa's second boob job added 10 pounds.

I can't say anything about the weight of real boobs. But I did see Caroline and the great lifting of her boobs. However, I went from a B to a D, and the saline implants only weighed 1.5 lbs. I don't know what Teresa got or if silicone weighs more. Didn't Teresa go from like a AA to a C? Caroline is like an F?

I've always been under the impression Teresa is shorter than average because most everyone on that show is.

• Love 1

I think what diehard Teresa fans are hoping for is her new attorney will ask for sentence modification and she will be home in no time with the brood.  I have no idea what the chances or the criteria is for a modification but her fans seem to think she got such a raw deal and a simple change in attorneys will be the ticket to this miscarriage of justice. 

To me, Teresa pretty much got a pretty good break a sentencing-I would have aggravated her sentence based on her fudged financials and just because I don't think she "got it".

I wonder if this is what Teresa is hoping for as well.  If what has been reported is true, she gets rid of everyone who tries to tell her the truth about what to expect.  I know zip about federal courts, but I was REALLY hoping her (pretty sweet, if you ask me) deal would be yanked out from under her after going on TV and basically saying she was coerced into taking the plea that she didn't understand.  

• Love 5

Just judging from what he's done so far, I'd say that Teresa's current attorney is doing very well by her

I read today that Teresa has lowered the asking price on her mansion to $2,900,000.  She started out at $4,900,000 and has reduced it once before.  She's obviously trying to unload it

• Love 3

I wonder if this is what Teresa is hoping for as well.  If what has been reported is true, she gets rid of everyone who tries to tell her the truth about what to expect.  I know zip about federal courts, but I was REALLY hoping her (pretty sweet, if you ask me) deal would be yanked out from under her after going on TV and basically saying she was coerced into taking the plea that she didn't understand.  

I thought Teresa got a great deal considering she did not really allocute to anything. 

Here I go again with my wish list:

Was there ever a concrete plan to repay the creditors in place?  (After the BK dismissal).

After Joe opted out of the BK why did Teresa spend a $60,000.00 check on draperies or some such nonsense?  Is this another example of bad advice by counsel?

When Joe was fraudulently borrowing money from 2000-2008 -was the plan always to flush the debt and just hang on to the mansion and shore house?  Or were they sincere in wanting to service the loans and were unable to do so?

For Teresa- How is it you were able to maintain an internet business, deposit rent checks and book advances in that account and claim it was all Joe's doing? 

For Teresa when did you find out about the BK Joe allegedly filed without your permission?  I am interested because she went to the First Meeting of the Creditors and answered questions under oath.

Why was Teresa unable to give a proper accounting of her possessions?  She seemed fine when she was giving house tours on TV.

What was her end game plan?  Did she expect the charges to go away, the creditors to be stiffed and to continue to live the fabulous life?

Under whose advice did she conceal the first book advance?

Under whose advice did she misrepresent her Bravo salary for the second season? 

Under whose advice did she conceal the existence of her internet company and Joe's various companies?

Did she really think you could obtain real estate loans without having any income?

What was her initial reaction to the government filing an Objection to Discharge?

Why was she so sensitive to Jacqueline asking questions on camera, all the while she and her attorney were giving statements to a certain tabloid?

I only would have one question for Joe-how deeply involved was Teresa in the borrowing, concealing and committing fraud? 

Of course there would have to be a follow up and it would be:

Joe how is that working out for you? 

• Love 3

Here I go again with my wish list:

Joe how is that working out for you? 

That's a great wish list but I don't think any of us should hold our breath waiting for an answer.  I truly believe that Teresa knew what she was doing but thought she was untouchable because of her "celebrity."

As for Joe...........I believe he's basically lazy and probably would have gone through life trying to benefit from shady financial deals. I also believe he would not have done gone this far if he wasn't trying to satisfy Teresa's greed.  I think Joe would be satisfied with having less but still not always paying for it. 

• Love 2

That's a great wish list but I don't think any of us should hold our breath waiting for an answer.  I truly believe that Teresa knew what she was doing but thought she was untouchable because of her "celebrity."

As for Joe...........I believe he's basically lazy and probably would have gone through life trying to benefit from shady financial deals. I also believe he would not have done gone this far if he wasn't trying to satisfy Teresa's greed.  I think Joe would be satisfied with having less but still not always paying for it. 

My frustration is that in the highly paid interviews there was essentially nothing to be learned.  I am also guessing before anyone would pay for another interview there were certain guarantees that had to be in place and Teresa was unable to deliver.  I will say by Teresa suing her BK attorney-she did by herself a year or better of declining to answer because the matter was in litigation.

If I were involved in writing the questions for Teresa one would certainly be about Joe's work habits.  This past season he said something along the lines of-I know you don't think I work....and then went on to being the brains and the brawn.  I get the impression Joe sleeps in.  I thought there was real promise for him in the pizza parlor and never understood why it would be all that difficult to hire a driver.

Sadly, I think Joe learned on the knee of the master-his father.  It just seems odd to me that Sr and Jr Giudices, as well as Pete, a couple of years earlier, all seemed to live well and accumulate a lot of property and then file BK.  (Joe's parents didn't file BK, but they did lose all their properties shortly after Joe's dad died.)

The Giudice fambly did not visit Teresa yesterday.  Maybe they went today.

Stoophousewives has some photos taken yesterday of Joe and the girls.  Correct me if I'm wrong but is that Milania in the white jacket?  If it is, based on her expression, there's no way in hell she doesn't know where Mommy is.

StoopidHousewives

• Love 1

Olive- thanks for all your input. What types of crimes would Tre's fellow inmates have done? I'm guessing drugs & similar crimes to her & Martha's? I know bank robbery is a federal crime & sat on a federal jury once, but I'm sure these prisoners are in the main prison, not the camp.

• Love 2

When I look back over this whole mess, strictly as a layman who knows nothing about the law, it seems to me that one thing strikes me as being more stupid than anything else -- and that is the Giudices' income tax evasion. 

If I wanted to get the government's attention, I'd withhold paying my taxes.  With all of the audits on people every year, I at least know that not paying one's taxes is a pretty good way of getting unwanted attention from the government.  If I withheld my taxes and nothing happened, I'd withhold my taxes again the next year.  That should do it!  NO?  Then, I'd sign on to a reality show, where I'd live in a mansion!  If they still didn't notice me, I'd figure that I could probably do most anything and get away with it.

OK, let's really have some fun and fly the flag so the government couldn't help but notice.  I'd go shopping on my reality show and buy the biggest pieces of furniture I could find, then pay cash for them!  LOL  THAT should show those stupid government folks a thing or two!  If they still failed to get in touch, I'd have an Open House on TV and show the entire WORLD what I have!!! 

At last, they call me in and ask what I think I'm doing, and don't I know I've been breaking the law?  I say, "Huh?"

I say, "I didn't know that!  Why didn't you tell me sooner?  Yes, I signed those credit card slips for all those Laboutin shoes, but I didn't know I was breaking the law!  The clerks made me sign them!  And Joe made me sign the income tax forms. I didn't even know what they were!"

And the two government men look at each other, then at me, and say, "HUH???"

And that's what I'm writing in my future bestseller about life here at Danbury.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a hot deal with BRAVO I want to look into, and then the fan mail, and ...."

Edited by Lura
  • Love 9

When I look back over this whole mess, strictly as a layman who knows nothing about the law, it seems to me that one thing strikes me as being more stupid than anything else -- and that is the Giudices' income tax evasion.

If I wanted to get the government's attention, I'd withhold paying my taxes.  With all of the audits on people every year, I at least know that not paying one's taxes is a pretty good way of getting unwanted attention from the government.  If I withheld my taxes and nothing happened, I'd withhold my taxes again the next year.  That should do it!  NO?  Then, I'd sign on to a reality show, where I'd live in a mansion!  If they still didn't notice me, I'd figure that I could probably do most anything and get away with it.

OK, let's really have some fun and fly the flag so the government couldn't help but notice.  I'd go shopping on my reality show and buy the biggest pieces of furniture I could find, then pay cash for them!  LOL  THAT should show those stupid government folks a thing or two!  If they still failed to get in touch, I'd have an Open House on TV and show the entire WORLD what I have!!! 

At last, they call me in and ask what I think I'm doing, and don't I know I've been breaking the law?  I say, "Huh?"

I say, "I didn't know that!  Why didn't you tell me sooner?  Yes, I signed those credit card slips for all those Laboutin shoes, but I didn't know I was breaking the law!  The clerks made me sign them!  And Joe made me sign the income tax forms. I didn't even know what they were!"

And the two government men look at each other, then at me, and say, "HUH???"

And that's what I'm writing in my future bestseller about life here at Danbury.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a hot deal with BRAVO I want to look into, and then the fan mail, and ...."

I totally agree. My sister works in a small accounting office that prepares income tax returns. They are always telling people that wait to the last minute or don't have all their records together that they still have to file something by April 15 or else the flags are going to go up. And their clients aren't the high rollers, they are mainly hard working blue collar workers.

I'm sure once you're audited & the IRS finds something, you will be on their radar for a long time. Over 50 yrs ago my in laws were audited because of astronomical medical bills from an eye condition my brother-in-law was born with. They went in with their shoebox full of receipts & records & were cleared. My mother-in-law said for years after that they still made sure their returns were absolutely correct so as not to be audited again because she was sure they were still on the IRS' radar.

Didn't Joe make the comment to Andy when they were being interviewed for the series about wanting to know if any other of the Housewives husbands had been arrested or something like that? Bravo should have had them investigated at that point by his question.

• Love 1

Just judging from what he's done so far, I'd say that Teresa's current attorney is doing very well by her

I read today that Teresa has lowered the asking price on her mansion to $2,900,000.  She started out at $4,900,000 and has reduced it once before.  She's obviously trying to unload it

NO she is not

At 2.9M that house is still groosly overpriced.

When they listed the house at 4.9M that was ridiculous, it was like sticking their tongues out to the government becuase nothing inside, outside or aorund the house merit that price,

Real state goes by comparables and all house around the Guidices have sold or been bought for around 1.2-1.5M, there is absolutely no way that the house will sell for anything close to that price. The Guidices still owe 2.4M on the house so these crooks still think they will be able to make enough profit to buy themselves a 500K house, it is not going to happen.

If it wasn't because so far they have paid their mortgage on time and the house is upside down, the bank would have already foreclosed the house and made a short sale. Same with the beach house.

Teresa (mainly her because she is the only income of that house) is just buying time, she knows at that price she shows some intention of selling but not really, nobody can say she is not making an effort but not really, the bottom line is that Teresa has no real intention of moving, probably has stashed enough money to pay for the mortgage the next year until she comes out of jail and starts making more money with the book about her jail experience.

Nobody will ever be able to convince me that Teresa is not as cunning and crooked as her husband, she just plays dumb like a pro.

• Love 9

Remember when Teresa screamed at Danielle that her house cost $5 million? Heh, that lying liar knew good and damn well her house wasn't worth anywhere near that. It's all about material wealth - or the illusion of it - for Teresa, even to the detriment of her children's well-being. Pretty sick.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 4

NO she is not

At 2.9M that house is still groosly overpriced.

When they listed the house at 4.9M that was ridiculous, it was like sticking their tongues out to the government becuase nothing inside, outside or aorund the house merit that price,

Real state goes by comparables and all house around the Guidices have sold or been bought for around 1.2-1.5M, there is absolutely no way that the house will sell for anything close to that price. The Guidices still owe 2.4M on the house so these crooks still think they will be able to make enough profit to buy themselves a 500K house, it is not going to happen.

If it wasn't because so far they have paid their mortgage on time and the house is upside down, the bank would have already foreclosed the house and made a short sale. Same with the beach house.

Teresa (mainly her because she is the only income of that house) is just buying time, she knows at that price she shows some intention of selling but not really, nobody can say she is not making an effort but not really, the bottom line is that Teresa has no real intention of moving, probably has stashed enough money to pay for the mortgage the next year until she comes out of jail and starts making more money with the book about her jail experience.

Nobody will ever be able to convince me that Teresa is not as cunning and crooked as her husband, she just plays dumb like a pro.

I believe the BK report showed that Teresa/Joe were caught up on the mansions mortgage and had about 100-200K in equity, although they were behind on state/local RE taxes, but that was while Teresa was still working. Now that she is in prison I don't see how Joe can keep up with the payments since he is not working. If he makes the $12K monthly payment, I hope the Feds come down hard on then as they are not suppose to have that kind of cash at all!

• Love 3

Olive- thanks for all your input. What types of crimes would Tre's fellow inmates have done? I'm guessing drugs & similar crimes to her & Martha's? I know bank robbery is a federal crime & sat on a federal jury once, but I'm sure these prisoners are in the main prison, not the camp.

Teresa falls into a more uncommon group of camp inmates in that she is starting her designation at a camp.  Most inmates work their way down from higher security prisons, and most campers have a year or less left to serve.  Beyond that, camps can house inmates who are in for fraud, drug offenses, tax evasion, sex offenses, even violent offenses.  

• Love 1

I believe the BK report showed that Teresa/Joe were caught up on the mansions mortgage and had about 100-200K in equity, although they were behind on state/local RE taxes, but that was while Teresa was still working. Now that she is in prison I don't see how Joe can keep up with the payments since he is not working. If he makes the $12K monthly payment, I hope the Feds come down hard on then as they are not suppose to have that kind of cash at all!

Olive can correct me if I am wrong-but it is my understanding that Joe has to comply with the court orders and file monthly financial statements with the court.  Now I don't know how the court feels about some kind benefactor making payments on their behalf but I would think that one of the questions the government might have is how the loan is being serviced on the "house that fraud built".  Maybe someone in New Jersey knows the foreclosure process.  To me, if I were the note holder as soon as the note was 90 days behind I would file for foreclosure.  There is still an outside possibility the note would be paid and the property would no longer be subject to the lender's mortgage.  So maybe come April we will see the great foreclosure sale.

Teresa and Joe seemed to resign themselves to the fact they would lose their properties-although I would think they could manage the house they call the rental.  Also, the restitution was for Wells Fargo-so some of the notes on either the shore house or the rental should be paid off after distribution of the restitution funds.

I've read several references to Teresa's second boob job here.  Is the second surgery something she acknowledged, or is there just speculation because she looks bigger?  What a waste of money.

Back in one of the first seasons, she had a boob job. There were even cameras if not in the room where the procedure was done, in pre-op and post-op. They also showed Tre and Joe deciding what size she should be.  

As for Joe...........I believe he's basically lazy and probably would have gone through life trying to benefit from shady financial deals. I also believe he would not have done gone this far if he wasn't trying to satisfy Teresa's greed.  I think Joe would be satisfied with having less but still not always paying for it.

And the thing is, had they lived an honest life, they would be sitting very pretty right now. Teresa's cookbooks were very successful, she had a good contract with Bravo, Milania hair care, all the Fabellin/Fabulicious stuff.....they really screwed themselves (along with all the others they ripped off).

• Love 2

Back in one of the first seasons, she had a boob job. There were even cameras if not in the room where the procedure was done, in pre-op and post-op. They also showed Tre and Joe deciding what size she should be.  

I remember that, but I keep reading here about her "second" surgery.  I'm wondering if it's fact or speculation.

E! News answers my burning question on why there was no visit this weekend.  I have to say it was the right thing to do not disrupt the girls' plans but I truly think it had more to do with Joe not getting clearance.  Why is it the person giving this info cannot be identified?  I find it funny in the same article without a named source the author is throwing a barb at prisoners who leak information about her highness.  Maybe the info is coming from a prisoner.

• Love 2

I remember that, but I keep reading here about her "second" surgery.  I'm wondering if it's fact or speculation.

Teresa went from being flat chested to having average sized breasts for her size with a boob job in one of the early seasons. A year or so later I remember one of the HW's commenting on the fact that Teresa upped the size of her implants. They didn't make a big deal about the second boob job......probably at Teresa's request.

• Love 2

E! News answers my burning question on why there was no visit this weekend.  I have to say it was the right thing to do not disrupt the girls' plans but I truly think it had more to do with Joe not getting clearance.  Why is it the person giving this info cannot be identified?  I find it funny in the same article without a named source the author is throwing a barb at prisoners who leak information about her highness.  Maybe the info is coming from a prisoner.

That's the reason for no visit, to not disrupt the girl's plans? Oh I don't think so. It was the very first time they could visit and they didn't. To me, it seems like there has to be something else.

• Love 2