Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Thanks to you posters who have been providing links to the latest news about Teresa and family.  It's been a lot easier to catch up.

Now, I have a question.  Would someone be so kind as to answer it for me, PWEASE???  I was under the impression that, now that Teresa is in jail, we weren't supposed to post in this thread.  Is that right or wrong?  I also thought that we were supposed to post about prison life, etc. on another thread, but I don't see another thread for that.  Is my mind all twisted?  What is the rule on this?  If nobody replies, I'll just keep posting here and deal with the consequences, which will probably be Danbury for me, and I can post you the REAL SCOOP!!! 

I think it's hilarious that Joe had a high old time making those babies, but he doesn't have a clue about how to keep the peace with them!  It's too bad for the girls, though.  Can't you just picture him walking into his Big House with a big grin on his face because he won't have to deal with those girls again for a long time???  He's a born weasel.

So, Teresa's still a big star, even in the pen!  Pretty soon, I predict that all the inmates will be wearing falls and wigs, doing their makeup a la Teresa with fake eyelashes, turning over mess hall tables, writing cookbooks, and being as much like Teresa as they can!  Even the staff will be teetering around in Laboutin stilettos!  Danbury will never be the same again!

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3

Niwm I have a question.  Would someone be so kind as to answer it for me, PWEASE???  I was under the impression that, now that Teresa is in jail, we weren't supposed to post in this thread.  Is that right or wrong?  I also thought that we were supposed to post about prison life, etc. on another thread, but I don't see another thread for that.  Is my mind all twisted?  What is the rule on this?  If nobody replies, I'll just keep posting here and deal with the consequences, which will probably be Danbury for me, and I can post you the REAL SCOOP!!! 

You're not the only one who is confused.    People have been posting in both threads.  According to the first post in the other thread, it was created to discuss Teresa's New Year video and resolutions to give up bad carbs.

Edited by AnnA

Right - Feb. 6, 2016 is her scheduled release date, with time off factored in for good behavior. (Obviously, the date will be pushed back if she "misbehaves."). But she also gets to apply for home confinement or a halfway house assignment for the last 10% of her sentence. If she applies (likely), and if she is successful (also pretty likely), then she would get to leave for wherever she's assigned around 6 weeks earlier than her Feb. 6 release date, which is indeed on or about Christmas, 2015.

Thanks for that excellent explanation. I'm apparently a horrible person because I wish she had to serve out her full term--definitely not be released in time for Christmas. I like to see punishment fit the crime and I think she's still getting off very light.

• Love 5

Thanks for that excellent explanation. I'm apparently a horrible person because I wish she had to serve out her full term--definitely not be released in time for Christmas. I like to see punishment fit the crime and I think she's still getting off very light.

Well, it might make you feel better to know it's not a done deal. And even if she does get out early, it could be a halfway house, which I think Teresa would hate. And even if it's home confinement - where will "home" be by next Christmas? Maybe Teresa and her ankle bracelet will be let out just in time to see the new owners of the marble mausoleum move in. Or to witness the foreclosure sign going up! Honestly, that's going to be the next stage of Teresa's nightmare, imo.

• Love 4

Can't you just picture him walking into his Big House with a big grin on his face because he won't have to deal with those girls again for a long time???

No, because I haven't seen anything over the run of this show that would lead me to believe that Juicy loves his girls any less than Teresa does.

• Love 3

According to Teresa's lawyer, James J. Leonard, Jr.,

"Under federal law, every federal prisoner serves 85 percent of their sentence, unless they do something really egregious," he says. "So her 13-month release date – Feb. 5 – is actually 85 percent of her sentence."

She may be out of prison as early as Christmas, he says, but not out of the system altogether. "Prisoners can also take six months or 10 percent off that 85 percent," he says. "So for her, 10 percent of 15 months is one and a half months, which puts that date in late December – just before Christmas."

From: http://www.people.com/article/teresa-giudice-okay-in-prison

So why not just close all but one Teresa thread?  That's why I've stopped posting in the RHONJ forum. Couldn't keep her 3 threads straight and I often had to search through all of them if I was looking for something in particular.  Ain't nobody got time for that.

• Love 6

So why not just close all but one Teresa thread?  That's why I've stopped posting in the RHONJ forum. Couldn't keep her 3 threads straight and I often had to search through all of them if I was looking for something in particular.  Ain't nobody got time for that.

They could merge that thread into this one.  If we don't use that one for a while, it will be become irrelevant and out of date.  Then it wouldn't interfere with flow of postings in this one.

Absolutely ain't nobody got time for that (never gets old). We stay in the sentencing thread until she gets out of prison? Though I'm thinking the posting is going to die down way before then.

.  We could also ask whoever started this thread to edit the title to include Teresa's time in the Big House simply by changing "More" to "Prison."  

Edited by AnnA

Personally, I will miss seeing the "Trials of Juicy and Tre......."  thread on my screen.  It was a such a great discussion thread title.  Considering everything that happened the past two years, Teresa and sprinkle cookies is no longer relevant and not nearly as interesting.

• Love 1

I'm open to suggestion. The only thing I want to do is keep Teresa news in one spot considering her life has become a single point of interest. For technical reasons, I can't bring in the thread with the story attached to it, so we're at 2 threads.

The title can be changed. Pitch suggestions and decide among yourselves.

I'm open to suggestion. The only thing I want to do is keep Teresa news in one spot considering her life has become a single point of interest. For technical reasons, I can't bring in the thread with the story attached to it, so we're at 2 threads.

Thank you!

You may have saved me from facing a virtual firing squad since I was the one who opened up my big mouth suggesting merging the "New Years Video" thread into the "Trials of Juicy and Tre" thread.

I'll just shut up about thread titles now and look forward to seeing what the veteran posters suggest since I'm a relative newbie around here.

Edited by AnnA

I'd leave the "Teresa Giudice:  No Sprinkle Cookies"  for show discussion only. It's going to be a long time before we discuss her again regarding an episode. It'll fall to the bottom of the page.  I mean, it might happen, but not often enough to keep it near the top and confuse us with the topic that will hopefully keep us engaged over the next 12 - 15 months.

Which is:  "Teresa Giudice: Watch What Happens Next".

Because, really, that's all anybody is doing or discussing about her right now.  What's going to happen next.  The New Years Resolution title was only pertinent, imo, for that short time when we were discussing that video.  Then I just got confused. LOL

• Love 1

I'd leave the "Teresa Giudice: No Sprinkle Cookies" for show discussion only. It's going to be a long time before we discuss her again regarding an episode. It'll fall to the bottom of the page. I mean, it might happen, but not often enough to keep it near the top and confuse us with the topic that will hopefully keep us engaged over the next 12 - 15 months.

Which is: "Teresa Giudice: Watch What Happens Next".

Because, really, that's all anybody is doing or discussing about her right now. What's going to happen next. The New Years Resolution title was only pertinent, imo, for that short time when we were discussing that video. Then I just got confused. LOL

That's how it was and made the most sense. IMHO the short-lived New Years Video topic wasn't thread worthy anyway. Unfortunately, now that the "Trials of Juicy and Tre...." was merged into this thread, I don't know if it can be pulled out or not.

I agree that having the two threads was extremely confusing.

Edited by AnnA

That's how it was and made the most sense.   IMHO the short-lived New Years Video topic wasn't thread worthy anyway.  Unfortunately, now that the "Trials of Juicy and Tre...."   was merged into this thread, I don't know if it can be pulled out or not.

I agree that having the two thread was extremely confusing. 

I'm back to answer my own post.   

My IP Board sources tell me that mods do not have an "unmerge" thread option.  The only way to get the Teresa Plea Deal - Sentencing and Prison Talk posts out of the Teresa Sprinkle thread and into a "Teresa:  Watch What Happens Next" discussion thread is to create a new thread and move all the posts from whatever date the Trials of Juicy & Tre was started into it.  I'm guessing that was probably around the time they took the plea deal.

That way the Teresa Sprinkle thread will remain one about Teresa on the RHONJ.  No one really cares about the New Years Video thread and it will eventually fall off the radar.

ETA:  ryebread.......Your "Watch What Happens...." thread title is an awesome play on WWHL.  LOL 

Edited by AnnA

The only way to get the Teresa/Prison Talk posts out of the Teresa Sprinkle thread and back into a prison and beyond discussion thread is to create a new thread and move all the posts from whatever date the Trials of Juicy & Tre was started into it.  I'm guessing that was probably around the time they pleaded guilty

That way the Teresa Sprinkle thread will remain one about Teresa on the RHONJ.  No one really cares about the New Years Video thread and it will eventually fall off the radar.

I think that's a great idea, AnnA.

Teresa. . . Restitution is a Bitch

• Love 4

Ever since bosawks said the "Speculation of Tre and Juicy in Prison..." thread title sounded like a Johnny Cash song, I loved it, and lament its demise. But I needn't worry, as you guys are funny!

Ryebread's "Watch What Happens" is clever. I like it.

Zoeysmom's "Restitution is a Bitch" is hilarious! I'd vote for "Restitution Whore," but I don't know if it'll pass the censor. Maybe "Restitution is a Chore," cuz it rhymes with whore, and says the same thing.

• Love 1
Can't you just picture him walking into his Big House with a big grin on his face because he won't have to deal with those girls again for a long time???

JAYNC

No, because I haven't seen anything over the run of this show that would lead me to believe that Juicy loves his girls any less than Teresa does.

Apologies to JayNC and to anyone else I may have offended by my post on the previous page.  On reading it over, I see that I omitted possibly the most important part of my post: an article from online which discussed the problems that Joe is encountering in trying to raise four little girls at once.  Each child has her own agenda and schedule, etc., plus according to the article, they're testing Joe to see how much they can get away with now that their mother is away.  Apparently, all of this "circus" has Joe frazzled.

I, then, added my own little quip (the first one above), meaning that being in prison might afford Joe a rest from the bedlam at home -- but, again, with no reference to the article, it made little sense.  I'm sorry that my lame brain forgot to include either a link to the story or a quote from it.  Had I remembered, I think that my response would have been understood. I appreciate your reply because it showed me to be more careful in the future.

I'm sure that Joe, as well as Teresa, love their daughters, but that's as far as I'm willing to go.  I feel very strongly that if they truly loved those little girls, they would NEVER have broken the law and committed illegal activities that could result in their being sent away from the children for a long time.  To me, their love for their daughters isn't nearly as strong as their love for themselves.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 2

Ever since bosawks said the "Speculation of Tre and Juicy in Prison..." thread title sounded like a Johnny Cash song, I loved it, and lament its demise. But I needn't worry, as you guys are funny!

Ryebread's "Watch What Happens" is clever. I like it.

Zoeysmom's "Restitution is a Bitch" is hilarious! I'd vote for "Restitution Whore," but I don't know if it'll pass the censor. Maybe "Restitution is a Chore," cuz it rhymes with whore, and says the same thing.

In addition to being funny, you're all awesome!

This afternoon when I realized we lost our favorite thread, I felt awful and blamed myself.  As soon as ryebread posted her "Watch What Happens....." idea, I immediately sent her a PM telling her how badly I felt about the demise of the "Trials of Juicy and Tre..."  because I was the one who suggested merging the "New Years Video Resolution" thread into the "Trials" thread.   

I understand the reluctance to "unmerge" the threads because it's an extremely time consuming task.  However, we still have two Teresa threads because the New Years Resolution thread lives on due to technical issues.  If we're lucky, we won't need the Teresa Sprinkle Cookies thread to discuss her role on RHONJ because she won't be back after her stint in the Big House.

All the proposed titles are hilarious, especially Restitution Whore but since we can't use that one, my vote goes to ryebread's "Watch What Happens...."  Maybe we'll be allowed to add Feloninni to it?   LOL

Edited by AnnA

I managed to catch a bit of E's interview with Gia, who now seems to be the family spokesgirl.  She said they visited their Mom and "She looked beautiful - she'd just had her makeup on". WHHHAATT??? Anybody else see that??

• Love 2

Here's the E interview with Gia.  The Giudice family is really warped IMO and I love how all that "positive energy" they are trying to project has even allowed them to downplay being locked up in prison and actually visiting inmates.  I guess looking "beautiful" is all that matters.  I'm waiting to hear what an "amazing experience" it was for Tre down the road and how much stronger she has become.  I think it's time for the whole family to go in to hiding, but instead they signed up for a spin-off reality show in the interim until Mommy comes home.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Love 2

EOnline is getting as bad as the other tabloids and gossip sites but I love reading the comments.  They referred to Danbury as "Danbury Correctional Institute"..........Huh?  It's a prison not a think tank.

They also mention Gia having a reality show.  As far as I know, no one has picked up that pilot.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

Surely we're not going to have to be exposed to a Gia reality show. What's it going to cover exactly? Here she is in math class, here she is making cookies to bring to Mom, here's Dad downing a gallon of homemade wine every might... BURP*

Looks to me like Gia has thrown her hat in the ring and wants the exposure to further her dreams of acting/singing/reality fame.

This entire family needs to quietly put their head down, work hard and stay away from the camera.

Joe is nuts for letting Gia do interviews and put out videos.

Based on that video, "Just Like Me," I think Gia has a real future in music (for how long, I don't know).  She's a natural and doesn't seem to be the least bit intimidated by the camera.  The video makes me feel sorry for Gia, which I suppose is the whole purpose.  She has a soft, sweet voice and is right on pitch, so who knows?  She could become the next teen sensation.  (Bye, bye, Justin Bieber)!

I'm glad that Gia has this musical outlet.  It's good for her, I think.  All the girls need some kind of an outlet to take their minds off of Teresa being away.

If the desired result was to elicit sympathy I think it was an epic fail.  Teresa went to prison-she didn't die or slip into an irreversible coma.  It further proves to me that this 13 year old has no talent and it was a wise decision to forego the modeling career.  The auto-tuning was terrible.  Here is another link-with um . . . well commentary and hash tags ### http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/01/24/watch-girlgroups-disastrous-sympathy-ploy-down-one-carat-rhonj-teresa_giudice-bravotv-andy/

• Love 1

Here's a direct link to the "Just 13" video at youtube:

My son dabbles in producing music and said a lot of folks use auto-tune. He felt her voice wasn't that bad considering her message. At least she ended it upbeat.

I would be so mortified and embarrassed if my parents were going to prison...the last thing inthe world I would be making is a video about it...referring to myself as a queen...maybe a princess, lol.

In her case, her family already had some notariety and she had some exposure being filmed and performing. I suppose it's not surprising that a 13-year old would be defensive about her life right now. Her teacher helped her write the song and I'm sure added the word "moxie" to the mix.

No big surprise here...many before her with the same or less talent have sung about the deep shit effecting their lives. Is it better to "let it go" not my cup-of-tea? The introverted 13-year old girl I was, wouldn't think of it. Though I couldn't carry a tune to save my life either. :D. :D

Edited by RealityTVSmack
  • Love 1

Joe is nuts for letting Gia do interviews and put out videos.

Like he even knows. I'm sure he's two sheets to the wind right now. And yesterday and tomorrow.

The video is disgusting. The Teresa cameo was beyond pathetic. Does Gia think anyone feels sorry for this family's plight? If she wants to express her feelings, let her write poetry. Or even a song. Nothing's wrong with that. But publicly releasing a music video is about things other than Gia expressing herself. She's doing it to stay in the limelight, to get a reality show or a music career, and to garner sympathy for her family.

• Love 9

I agree that Gia doesn't have the talent or the looks to make in the music business.    Gia is being exploited by her parents (especially Teresa).  My guess is their hope is that she'll become the breadwinner in the fambly.  How pathetic.

• Love 7

I agree that Gia doesn't have the talent or the looks to make in the music business.    Gia is being exploited by her parents (especially Teresa).  My guess is their hope is that she'll become the breadwinner in the fambly.  How pathetic.

I hate to say it but how many 13/14 year olds can relate to their famous mother going to prison?  Gia isn't exactly Joni Mitchell.  Her lyrics are almost so bad they become funny.  Especially the hash tag line.

• Love 2