Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

I'm pretty sure Caroline was one of the last RHs cast. This was Dina's show, she did reality once before. Teresa and Jac were always two of her picks, but I'm pretty sure Caroline was not fond of it but someone else Dina wanted had either dropped out or said no, and Caroline signed on to basically help make sure it would happen (I suspect Caroline, like the Manzo brothers were uneasy about this kind of attention around their business.). I think that heavily influenced Dina expecting the others to leave the show with her, it was "hers" to her. I have to hand it to her putting Jaq/Teresa/Caroline on a show together was smart... Too bad that was luck more than anything or she may have made it in producing/casting

It was Caroline's baby primarily because of the Brownstone and her children being of an  interesting age.  Dina's husband steadfastly refused to film for the show making it difficult. I too, thought it was Dina's until I read an interview with Caroline.  I always had wondered why Andy had gravitated towards Caroline and like Nene, Jeana, Jill and Kyle she was the one the producers approached.  Obviously Dina is a little difficult to work with demanding repeatedly Danielle be fired, quitting the show shortly after Season 2 began.   I do believe Caroline may have been introduced to producers through Dina's stint about her wedding but I don't recall the details..

• Love 2

Oh thanks for the info. Jeeze, everything about this group involves a hundred different versions of events.

I'm still having a hard time processing Teresa changing her degree to the courts... Damn.

Edited by Gigi43

Oh thanks for the info. Jeeze, everything about this group involves a hundred different versions of events.

I'm still having a hard time processing Teresa changing her degree to the courts... Damn.

Here is another little fact that has been buried-originally the cast was suppose to film the first season for free and give 10% of any new endorsements or products back to Bravo.  Chris Laurita stepped in and said-they should all get paid something and hired an entertainment lawyer who secured the ladies $40,000.00 each.  When it came time to divvy up the attorney's bill ($750.00 each) Danielle Staub balked and said she had actually had her own attorney and would not be paying the one who secured the deal.  That was one of the rifts between the cast members the first season.

In October of 2009, Teresa declared on her BK petition that she received $3,333.00 a month ($40,000.00 a year)  from Bravo.  Later the trustee discovered that Teresa was actually receiving over twice that amount.  How stupid is it to lie about your Bravo salary?  Stupid enough to land you in prison apparently.

I don't know what happened to the 10% deal.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/teresa-giudice-15-months-in-prison-next-on-rhonj

I found this an interesting read-a few misstatements of fact but overall it describes the rise and fall of Teresa.

• Love 4

Just to add into the mix.  I remember Teresa saying at the reunion, that after the infamous "Deck Scene" with Jac and Caroline, she (Teresa) went to Dina's.  She said it it response to a barrage of questions from Caroline "Where did you go that night" - trying to blame her rift with Dina on Teresa.

Caroline has done this more than one.  Andy asked her one time about the cause of the rift and she looked at Teresa and said something like "I'm looking at it".

Of course, this was the reunion where it was Teresa vs. Everyone Else. 

Just to add into the mix.  I remember Teresa saying at the reunion, that after the infamous "Deck Scene" with Jac and Caroline, she (Teresa) went to Dina's.  She said it it response to a barrage of questions from Caroline "Where did you go that night" - trying to blame her rift with Dina on Teresa.

Caroline has done this more than one.  Andy asked her one time about the cause of the rift and she looked at Teresa and said something like "I'm looking at it".

I think it is possible that the siblings fight was starting to wind down and Teresa amped it up bigger than before. I think Teresa blamed something on Jac to Dina and that sealed the deal in ending any reconciliation between Jac/Chris/Caroline and Dina. I suspect that Teresa told Dina that Jac was the one to tell Danielle about Dina forging her ex's signature on Bravo's release form for Lexi and Dina believed every word of it. Danielle was reported to have known his family that lived in the area and saw them and talked about filming the show and who all was on it including the kids. I do NOT believe Jac told Danielle, I do believe Teresa lied to get Dina on her side. After all, Dina shut Teresa out of her life just as she did her family on the show and Teresa needed something to hook Dina back in.

Edited by WireWrap

I think it is possible that the siblings fight was starting to wind down and Teresa amped it up bigger than before. I think Teresa blamed something on Jac to Dina and that sealed the deal in ending any reconciliation between Jac/Chris/Caroline and Dina. I suspect that Teresa told Dina that Jac was the one to tell Danielle about Dina forging her ex's signature on Bravo's release form for Lexi and Dina believed every word of it. Danielle was reported to have known his family that lived in the area and saw them and talked about filming the show and who all was on it including the kids. I do NOT believe Jac told Danielle, I do believe Teresa lied to get Dina on her side. After all, Dina shut Teresa out of her life just as she did her family on the show and Teresa needed something to hook Dina back in.

When Caroline went on and on about Danielle hurting Dina and it was unforgivable I remember, I think Danielle saying one of Dina's former in-laws asked for Bravo's number (ever heard of 411?) and Danielle giving her the number.  Dina has vehemently denied that the filming went on without her ex's permission. If it were forged the ex would have seen the show and brought it up with Bravo so it had nothing to do with Danielle.   That to me was probably the dumbest reason I ever heard for the blood feud.

I always found it odd the second season Dina said something weird that Lexi's appearance had changed and she was at a new school.  Same year Dina is in the clubhouse for the New Year's Eve party where Giggy and Grandma Wrinkles get married and there is Lexi on camera and certainly not 18 years old.  I also thought is was weird after all Caroline's weeping that Dina turned around and said she was willing to work with Danielle and move forward.  Of course Dina never did other than to tell Danielle she was fucking crazy and never wanted to see her again at some restaurant. (Then there was the empty chairs at Danielle's luncheon.)

I always assumed the big Dina rift had more to do with Danielle staying on the show, the others not walking off in support of Dina's decision to boycott Danielle.  I always thought it was weird that Dina had so much hatred for Danielle and yet it was Teresa that was tearing through a country club like a wild animal after Danielle.   Dina once tweeted after Chris said he loved his sister on the Reunion-she wasn't feeling it.  Other rumors include that Dina did not feel supported in her new show on HGTV, including the fact that her brother's wedding was featured on Bravo instead of her show.  I always thought this was a big sticking point for Dina but it was really up to the brother to decide who he wanted to plan and film his wedding - not Caroline and Jacqueline. 

There is a reason the Reunions Seasons 3 & 4 broke down to Teresa vs. everyone else is because Teresa systematically hurt each person and Teresa needed to be the star of the show.  How does Teresa expect family members to defend her when she says things to Caroline like, "blubber, blubber, blubber," "you need a facelift, " "go scratch,".  I thought it was unnecessary to bring Dina up at the Reunion and I do place the blame on Teresa for even bringing it up because apparently the family wanted to handle it privately.  Teresa thought Reunion meant attack and counted on her loyal fans to support her behavior no matter how egregious.

So I don't know what the big feud is all about but I do feel Teresa played a role in it despite Teresa and Dina denying it. 

According to Caroline, this is how the cast was formed.  It's at about one minute into the video.

Thanks for link I am having trouble with the audio but it sounded like Dina and Jacqueline were the principals.   I stand corrected.

• Love 2

When Caroline went on and on about Danielle hurting Dina and it was unforgivable I remember, I think Danielle saying one of Dina's former in-laws asked for Bravo's number (ever heard of 411?) and Danielle giving her the number.  Dina has vehemently denied that the filming went on without her ex's permission. If it were forged the ex would have seen the show and brought it up with Bravo so it had nothing to do with Danielle.   That to me was probably the dumbest reason I ever heard for the blood feud.

I always found it odd the second season Dina said something weird that Lexi's appearance had changed and she was at a new school.  Same year Dina is in the clubhouse for the New Year's Eve party where Giggy and Grandma Wrinkles get married and there is Lexi on camera and certainly not 18 years old.  I also thought is was weird after all Caroline's weeping that Dina turned around and said she was willing to work with Danielle and move forward.  Of course Dina never did other than to tell Danielle she was fucking crazy and never wanted to see her again at some restaurant. (Then there was the empty chairs at Danielle's luncheon.)

I always assumed the big Dina rift had more to do with Danielle staying on the show, the others not walking off in support of Dina's decision to boycott Danielle.  I always thought it was weird that Dina had so much hatred for Danielle and yet it was Teresa that was tearing through a country club like a wild animal after Danielle.   Dina once tweeted after Chris said he loved his sister on the Reunion-she wasn't feeling it.  Other rumors include that Dina did not feel supported in her new show on HGTV, including the fact that her brother's wedding was featured on Bravo instead of her show.  I always thought this was a big sticking point for Dina but it was really up to the brother to decide who he wanted to plan and film his wedding - not Caroline and Jacqueline. 

There is a reason the Reunions Seasons 3 & 4 broke down to Teresa vs. everyone else is because Teresa systematically hurt each person and Teresa needed to be the star of the show.  How does Teresa expect family members to defend her when she says things to Caroline like, "blubber, blubber, blubber," "you need a facelift, " "go scratch,".  I thought it was unnecessary to bring Dina up at the Reunion and I do place the blame on Teresa for even bringing it up because apparently the family wanted to handle it privately.  Teresa thought Reunion meant attack and counted on her loyal fans to support her behavior no matter how egregious.

So I don't know what the big feud is all about but I do feel Teresa played a role in it despite Teresa and Dina denying it. 

Thanks for link I am having trouble with the audio but it sounded like Dina and Jacqueline were the principals.   I stand corrected.

Dina's ex lived in Greece then and still does, some of his family still live in the area and it was through them that he found out that Lexi was on the show. Remember, Lexi went to visit him and Dina was all upset and excited for her at the same time. I do NOT remember ever seeing Lexi filmed for the show after she came back home and Dina left at the beginning of the next season, season 2.

Dina's ex lived in Greece then and still does, some of his family still live in the area and it was through them that he found out that Lexi was on the show. Remember, Lexi went to visit him and Dina was all upset and excited for her at the same time. I do NOT remember ever seeing Lexi filmed for the show after she came back home and Dina left at the beginning of the next season, season 2.

Dina's ex is alive and well and operating a salon in Wayne NJ.  There is a link to it in this tory-I updated and the spa is still operating.  George Dina's ex spends summers in Greece-lucky guy.  http://starmagazine.com/2014/09/03/danielle-staub-says-dina-manzos-ex-husband-gay-dishes-on-rhonj-return/

So I don't think there was any real secret about the kid filming.  I am curious why Lexi goes by Manzo-other than her birth name is a care to pronounce.

I answered my own question-it is a stage name- http://allthingsrh.com/lexi-use-last-name-manzo/

Edited by zoeysmom

Stuff like this makes me wonder if this is why Dina hated Danielle:  http://starmagazine.com/2014/09/03/danielle-staub-says-dina-manzos-ex-husband-gay-dishes-on-rhonj-return/

I have no doubt that Dina came back for the paycheck, every show he had after HWs failed. It has been reported that there was a prenup and she no longer gets child support from Lexi's dad. 

Dina's ex is alive and well and operating a salon in Wayne NJ.  There is a link to it in this tory-I updated and the spa is still operating.  George Dina's ex spends summers in Greece-lucky guy.  http://starmagazine.com/2014/09/03/danielle-staub-says-dina-manzos-ex-husband-gay-dishes-on-rhonj-return/

So I don't think there was any real secret about the kid filming.  I am curious why Lexi goes by Manzo-other than her birth name is a care to pronounce.

Hmmm, when Lexi went to visit him, Dina said that he LIVED in Greece, not that he summers there. Just another storyline for Dina maybe?

I have no doubt that Dina came back for the paycheck, every show he had after HWs failed. It has been reported that there was a prenup and she no longer gets child support from Lexi's dad. 

Hmmm, when Lexi went to visit him, Dina said that he LIVED in Greece, not that he summers there. Just another storyline for Dina maybe?

I had always heard he had a spa in Wayne-Danielle's hometown.  I did find one more story about Danielle and the ex-you are right Lexi was not allowed to film Season 2 because the ex didn't like the content.  http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/dina-manzo-left-real-housewives-danielle-staub-child-article-1.203211

I am kind of a stickler for this but there is either a lawsuit or there isn't.  Sounds to me like Dina ticked off the ex with her behavior and of course TERESA flipping the table in front of Lexi and all the swearing but it really was Dina's cross to bear straightening things out with the ex.  I have always said it is difficult to keep the children from watching the show-if they are being filmed for it.  Danielle can't cause someone to lose custody of their children because she gives out the number of production.

I had always heard he had a spa in Wayne-Danielle's hometown.  I did find one more story about Danielle and the ex-you are right Lexi was not allowed to film Season 2 because the ex didn't like the content.  http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/dina-manzo-left-real-housewives-danielle-staub-child-article-1.203211

I am kind of a stickler for this but there is either a lawsuit or there isn't.  Sounds to me like Dina ticked off the ex with her behavior and of course TERESA flipping the table in front of Lexi and all the swearing but it really was Dina's cross to bear straightening things out with the ex.  I have always said it is difficult to keep the children from watching the show-if they are being filmed for it.  Danielle can't cause someone to lose custody of their children because she gives out the number of production.

This is WHY I do believe she forged his signature.  " "She told my ex's family that I'd actually forged his signature on the contracts, which I did not," Manzo said. "She knew she could work on his emotions, so she supplied him with every phone number of everybody he'd need to follow through with a lawsuit - contacts at Bravo, our production crew and her attorneys.""        If he had signed the release, when his family told him differently, he would have corrected that rumor and that would have been the end of it. There would be NO reason for him to be upset at Dina, Teresa maybe but not Dina. There would be NO way to "work on his emotions" because he had agreed and signed the release himself. Also, in just the past 2 years, Dina has said that this entire story is a lie yet SHE gave the interview, the magazine did NOT say this came from a "source" close to Dina but that it came from her directly. She suffers from the same disorder Teresa does, convenient memory loss. LOL

• Love 1

Dina is one shady bitch. She forges her ex's signature so that her daughter can appear on this ratchet reality show, stirs the pot with regards to Danielle and the infamous book by spreading wind of it around town, then lies about it and ices out her family when they refuse to cover for her, likely embezzles from her children's cancer charity... Am I missing anything?

I don't believe a word that comes out of Dina's mouth, but I believe Jacqueline when she says she reached out to Dina and pushed Chris towards reconciliation. I also believe the rumors that have been around for ages that Dina's marriage to Tommy Manzo was one of convenience, since stories of his dalliances with men are pervasive as Starbucks on a NYC block.

• Love 9

I think Dina is a snake but I'm not sure I believe that she forged her ex-husband's signature.  It's possible but I don't think she's that stupid.  When I read that piece from Daily News, it sounded like he initially gave his permission but changed his mind once he got to see the show.  I remember the first season and all the conversations Dina, Jac and Theresa had about Danielle's "activities" and I wouldn't want my 12 year old daughter to be part of that either. 

• Love 1

So here's my thing, which was only confirmed watching the past seasons on Hulu (just got to "therapy"). It was about two years since the Giudice's declared bankruptcy and I've seen Teresa with at least $25K in different designer handbags (sure there's more). Were those fake too? I know my bags (I only have my one very precious $4K Bulgari - no logos), and know that you can sell them secondhand in good condition for at least 1/2 the retail price. Why would you possibly not declare them on your very important asset statement when you were trying to avoid jail? Especially when you've been convicted for hiding assets? Boggles the mind.

Edited to add - Teresa unlike Chanel, Bulgari's (couldn't figure out how the V would fit properly) actually's Italian.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 2

I think Dina is a snake but I'm not sure I believe that she forged her ex-husband's signature.  It's possible but I don't think she's that stupid.  When I read that piece from Daily News, it sounded like he initially gave his permission but changed his mind once he got to see the show.  I remember the first season and all the conversations Dina, Jac and Theresa had about Danielle's "activities" and I wouldn't want my 12 year old daughter to be part of that either. 

In that interview, Dina said that Danielle told his family she forged his signature on the release. Then she says that Danielle did that to play on his emotions. If he agreed to it in the first place, by signing the release, that makes zero sense. She also claims that Lexi talked to him every night and told him what was filmed, so he would already know what was going on. No, I think she did sign/forge his name. Dina contradicts herself in that interview then a few months later she says the whole story about her ex not wanting Lexi on the show at all was a lie/rumor, that she only left because of the fighting.

I also believe that Teresa told Dina the night of the deck fight that Jac was the one that told Danielle that she forged his signature. I do not think Jac did that but I can see Teresa saying that because she knew that would fracture that family permanently and Teresa wanted to destroy Jac and Caroline more than anything else in the world. Teresa blamed them for what was going on with her family and that they befriended her family against her expressed orders. 

So here's my thing, which was only confirmed watching the past seasons on Hulu (just got to "therapy"). It was about two years since the Giudice's declared bankruptcy and I've seen Teresa with at least $25K in different designer handbags (sure there's more). Were those fake too? I know my bags (I only have my one very precious $4K Bulgari - no logos), and know that you can sell them secondhand in good condition for at least 1/2 the retail price. Why would you possibly not declare them on your very important asset statement when you were trying to avoid jail? Especially when you've been convicted for hiding assets? Boggles the mind.

That is the way Teresa operates, buy/hide/deny. Joe even said on WWHL LAST season that Teresa refuses to wear the same outfit/clothes twice and she does that with the girls as well. And he said that AFTER their indictments were announced!

• Love 1

I should probably add the shoes to non-disclosed assets (not my thing), but how many Louboutin's do you think she owns? I would think even used $1K shoes are worth something.

I think Teresa refused to list the designer clothes/accessories out of fear they would be sold! The same with her jewelry. If she hides all this stuff from creditors, including the government, she will not have to sell them to repay her debts. I am sure her most expensive things have been moved out of their house into some relatives house an hour or 2 away.

• Love 5

I think Tre didn't list the designer stuff because in her mind they were used and not worth anything.  This is Tre world.  I also think she didn't think that the feds and bankruptcy court were going to question her assets as much as they did.  She just didn't take things seriously.  Tre lived in a world where she could get over on a lot of people.  She found out the hard way that there are people in this world you can't bs and there are people in this world who aren't going to put up with bs.  That bs includes playing dumb, blaming other people and claiming you didn't know. 

• Love 9

I should probably add the shoes to non-disclosed assets (not my thing), but how many Louboutin's do you think she owns? I would think even used $1K shoes are worth something.

I wonder if she thinks since she didn't pay for them she doesn't have to claim them.

• Love 3

These HWs spend so much money on clothes, designer labels, yet still manage to look so incredibly tacky. On a couple episodes The Twins were name dropping all the designers they have in their closets and they look like cheap hookers.

• Love 8

These HWs spend so much money on clothes, designer labels, yet still manage to look so incredibly tacky. On a couple episodes The Twins were name dropping all the designers they have in their closets and they look like cheap hookers.

They all, except Caroline and Kathy, have teams to do their makeup, hair and most of them need someone to shop for clothes for them. If they do, then that person does NOT like them! LOL

• Love 1

They all, except Caroline and Kathy, have teams to do their makeup, hair and most of them need someone to shop for clothes for them. If they do, then that person does NOT like them! LOL

Caroline goes from looking like shit in one scene to actually being attractive the next. No way Lauren the makeup artist/hair stylist/blow dry queen has that much skill.

They do! 

And they weren't blessed in the voice and hair department.  I find myself STILL trying to look to see what the hell they look like!  In their talking heads, they are Barbra Streisand soft filtered out, on the episodes I'm still looking!  I just end up looking at their coconut boobs.  Wonder if they got a twofer discount.

Tre, help the hookers out....split up your extensions, give them to the twins when you go in.  Sell them to them.  More Top Ramen for you!

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 4

There is a reason the Reunions Seasons 3 & 4 broke down to Teresa vs. everyone else is because Teresa systematically hurt each person and Teresa needed to be the star of the show. 

Agreed. When Teresa became the franchise star/fan fave, you couldn't pass a newstand nor look at the internet without seeing something about the Teresa pile on. People who said they didn't even cook were buying her books as a show of support. LOL. She was portrayed as this woman who was being bullied by everyone else. But she's one 'underdog' that even this bleeding heart can't get behind. She showed me all I needed to know about her crappy character very early on.

In my eyes, her behavior at the Reunions took her from crazy, yet entertaining - to just a rotten human being who was going to end up behind bars someday. Oh...

• Love 4

Agreed. When Teresa became the franchise star/fan fave, you couldn't pass a newstand nor look at the internet without seeing something about the Teresa pile on. People who said they didn't even cook were buying her books as a show of support. LOL. She was portrayed as this woman who was being bullied by everyone else. But she's one 'underdog' that even this bleeding heart can't get behind. She showed me all I needed to know about her crappy character very early on.

In my eyes, her behavior at the Reunions took her from crazy, yet entertaining - to just a rotten human being who was going to end up behind bars someday. Oh...

I keep thinking I will see a mass of Teresa faces on magazine covers plastered across the check out line at the market but surprisingly very few covers.  Maybe it is because her fate is known and nobody really cares to hear about her life behind bars.  In a very short period of time Teresa lost virtually every endorsement or product with her name on it.  I have no idea why anyone thought it was a good idea post-indictment to continue to do business with her.

http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/10/21/teresa-giudice-lose-fabulicious-gelato-deal-due-to-felony-conviction/  Notice the countdown clock on the right side of the page-days, hours, minutes until Teresa reports to prison.  A tad tacky.

I don't think even Teresa thought all her sponsors and partners would fold up the Teresa tent.  I wonder if there is a warehouse somewhere full of Teresa labeled products and books?

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

I have to say my favorite article is when Teresa was paid to write "apologies" to her co-stars (actually Heather MacLean wrote them) and then turned out around and was the most vitriolic bitch ever at two Reunions. http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/teresa-giudice-was-paid-to-apo-45383.aspx

Ah what Teresa won't do for money.  Then there is this- http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/teresa-giudice-open-to-letting-bravo-film-her-days-before-prison-20142910  I like the part about her removing her extensions and walking through her house for the last time.  I don't believe Teresa would humiliate herself to that degree.

• Love 3

They have no taste

• Love 1

I'll assume that after felon1 and felon2 complete their time at camp they will still be subject to a long probation period. Can felons on probation leave the US? Wouldn't it behoove them to travel to Italy to start setting up the next phase of their lives before the deportation? Will the US hold their passports as they are serving probation? If that's the way it works its pretty ironic that Joe won't be allowed to travel internationally as they prepare his deportation case to throw him out of the country permanently.....

The "reports" that make you go Hmmmmmmmm! I can see this happening though!

http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/10/29/teresa-giudice-assaulted-crisis-manager-wendy-feldman/

I find this totally believable and I am usually the ultimate skeptic.  Teresa uses her hands when words would suffice.  Temper tantrums are her specialty.  I hope she can keep it under control once she reports to prison because these types of outbursts will not be tolerated. 

I thought it was awfully optimistic for Teresa's legal team to continually put forth they were expecting probation.  There is something about the plea deal that makes me want to ask Wendy why Teresa took the deal and what she (Wendy) didn't like about it.  I bet Joe has few bumps and bruises from Teresa's outbursts-I can't imagine everything is as peachy keen as she is putting out there.

• Love 1

I don't think in Tre's mind that used clothes, bags and shoes have value cuz they're not "cleansy" anymore.

ETA: in my mind, if they were TRE's, they definitely aren't cleansy anymore, lol. 4 day makeup, ill gotten gains and all that.

Edited by leisawoo
  • Love 2

I find this totally believable and I am usually the ultimate skeptic.  Teresa uses her hands when words would suffice.  Temper tantrums are her specialty.  I hope she can keep it under control once she reports to prison because these types of outbursts will not be tolerated. 

I thought it was awfully optimistic for Teresa's legal team to continually put forth they were expecting probation.  There is something about the plea deal that makes me want to ask Wendy why Teresa took the deal and what she (Wendy) didn't like about it.  I bet Joe has few bumps and bruises from Teresa's outbursts-I can't imagine everything is as peachy keen as she is putting out there.

Do you mean what Feldman dislike about the letter the new Lawyer sent the Judge or the Plea Deal with the original Lawyer? I did not hear/read that Feldman was upset about the Plea Deal itself.

I always got the impression that Teresa's Lawyer put out the hope of probation as more of a "public" stance than a real behind closed doors belief. He has said from the beginning, after the Plea, that they "hoped" for probation but that prison would not be unexpected. Even after the sentence was handed down, he said they were NOT surprised that she got prison time. I think the only one that refused to face the truth was/is Teresa. I don't think she realizes that most people do NOT support her nor do they place ALL the blame solely on Joe.  

Teresa has lived her adult married life playing the smoke and mirrors game both on and off camera. "Hear what I say/tell you but ignore what I do", is Teresa's motto in life.

• Love 2

Ordered my sis some Fabellini as a pre-Christmas present.

What did she do to piss you off?

I bet Joe has few bumps and bruises from Teresa's outbursts-I can't imagine everything is as peachy keen as she is putting out there.

No doubt. I think any notion that the Giudices have a healthy marriage went out the window after the Napa trip, and Milania letting it slip that they have separate bedrooms.

I'd put serious money on Juicy playing hard starting January 6th.

• Love 4

Do you mean what Feldman dislike about the letter the new Lawyer sent the Judge or the Plea Deal with the original Lawyer? I did not hear/read that Feldman was upset about the Plea Deal itself.

I always got the impression that Teresa's Lawyer put out the hope of probation as more of a "public" stance than a real behind closed doors belief. He has said from the beginning, after the Plea, that they "hoped" for probation but that prison would not be unexpected. Even after the sentence was handed down, he said they were NOT surprised that she got prison time. I think the only one that refused to face the truth was/is Teresa. I don't think she realizes that most people do NOT support her nor do they place ALL the blame solely on Joe.  

Teresa has lived her adult married life playing the smoke and mirrors game both on and off camera. "Hear what I say/tell you but ignore what I do", is Teresa's motto in life.

here is an article where Wendy said she did not agree with the terms of the plea agreement.  http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/teresa-giudice-crisis-manager-reality-star-mess-article-1.1984937

Earlier Wendy interview before she was Teresa's crisis manager: http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/03/03/exclusive-teresa-giudices-crisis-pr-throws-her-under-the-bus/

There are some very interesting observations by Wendy at the end of the article.

This woman is a joke. Her claim to fame is Theresa and Lindsay Lohan? And so much for never taking Theresa on as a client. I guess those spotlights and paparazzi just sucked her in huh?

• Love 3

here is an article where Wendy said she did not agree with the terms of the plea agreement. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/teresa-giudice-crisis-manager-reality-star-mess-article-1.1984937

I've read all the links here on this site (which to me seems chock full of juicy info from all over), and I don't recall reading about the "very public battle between Theresa accusing Wendy of keeping her from her children". Was this battle done behind closed doors? Was it done in Wendy's head? All I read about was days after sentencing Theresa filed a letter to the judge written by her new lawyer asking for clarification. I read nothing that blamed Wendy for this? The only things I read about Wendy were put out by Wendy.

• Love 1

On yahoo there was a link to a story which stated Al Sharpton advises Teresa to read while she's serving her sentence. That's funny enough but one of the comments struck me as very funny:

They should give her those lined-paper pads and giant Crayolas that kindergarteners use to practice their letters on. Teresa can take notes on her experiences, and the ghostwriter (who will surely visit her several times a month) can try to make sense of it.

Then we'll all be treated next summer to "Prisonlicious: Quick Italian Meals With the Best Ingredientses $1.50 an Hour Will Buy at the Danbury Commisary."

• Love 1

This woman is a joke. Her claim to fame is Theresa and Lindsay Lohan? And so much for never taking Theresa on as a client. I guess those spotlights and paparazzi just sucked her in huh?

She is the worst. I love how she talks about this "very public battle." Who made it public, Wendy?! She did. And continues to do so. It's the only reason she took the case - for publicity.

I'm convinced the editors blurred only her face in the season finale perp walk (TM zoeysmom) because they hate her, too, and didn't want to give her any camera time.

The "reports" that make you go Hmmmmmmmm! I can see this happening though!

http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/10/29/teresa-giudice-assaulted-crisis-manager-wendy-feldman/

Thanks for posting that.  I can see it happening too.

I'm usually extremely skeptical too but I find it believable as well.  Teresa has a temper and she's way too free with her hands.  I'll never forget the stunned look on Andy Cohen's face when she pushed him down.  The funniest part is that he never lets her forget it.

• Love 1

There's something rotten in Denmark, ladies.  I think I smell it.

If I'm not mistaken, Teresa turned her nose up at the idea of living in a pre-owned house, snorting, "I don't want to live in a house that somebody else has lived in!"

Now, are you telling me that Teresa buys used clothing, used shoes and the like?  Does that mean that Teresa can't live with a used wall but that she can live with someone else's cooties against her skin???

Who needs the Funny Farm, Teresa or me? 

• Love 2

I would say chances are someone may call Teresa a stupid/dumb bitch. What will her 4 beautiful daughters say to an extended stay for mommy?

There's so many characters she's going to come in contact with. There will be the bully, the comic, the lawyer, the snitch and more. She'll feel like she's still filming.

• Love 3

There's something rotten in Denmark, ladies.  I think I smell it.

If I'm not mistaken, Teresa turned her nose up at the idea of living in a pre-owned house, snorting, "I don't want to live in a house that somebody else has lived in!"

Now, are you telling me that Teresa buys used clothing, used shoes and the like?  Does that mean that Teresa can't live with a used wall but that she can live with someone else's cooties against her skin???

Who needs the Funny Farm, Teresa or me? 

I think it was talk about Teresa selling her used designer clothes/shoes/handbags/ect. Not that she buys ANYTHING used! lol

• Love 1