Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

You know,....at times like this....I wax nostalgic. 

It seems like only yesterday that I first saw Teresa on television, .....shopping for that big ugly furniture...and paying for it with a pile of cash. 

Wiping a tear from my eye....sniff.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 11

You know,....at times like this....I wax nostalgic. 

It seems like only yesterday that I first saw Teresa on camera, .....shopping for that big ugly furniture...and paying for it with a pile of cash. 

Wiping a tear from my eye....sniff.

Getting a boob job....Happy Wife, Happy Life. lol. How'd that work out for ya, Joe?

As my beloved father would say....these people are up shit's creek without a paddle!

• Love 5

I need a drink really badly at this point. Fuck the company handbook. Still mad about no Fabellini.

Another site had a graphic of a glass of scotch next to Juicy's picture and I thought, huh, I could use some scotch right now.

I'm out. Back later.

By the way, I am in New Jersey. For reals. It is one lousy weather, gloomy, damp, cloudy, autumn day here. Mid 60's.

Good day for a sentencin', Sherriff.  

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 4
By the way, I am in New Jersey. For reals. It is one lousy weather, gloomy, damp, cloudy, autumn day here. Mid 60's.

Me too, and will be basically passing by their house on my way home. I wonder what a clusterfuck that street's gonna look like.

• Love 1

When Teresa said, "I need to live. . . ", I was wondering was death ever an option in this case?  That would certainly throw the pool for a loop. 

I would love it if the judge came back and said," I needed to check Twitter to get America's take on this."

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 11

Sitting her listening to Time Has Come Today on loop and working on my blog, constantly checking here for updates.

I can't think of any better group to have had for company today while all this went down.

I thought no forum would ever replace TWOP, but you snarky peeps have made me totally change my mind.

Cheers, fellow posters!!!

• Love 19

I'm in central PA and the weather is also somewhat gray and gloomy. Perfect day for a sentencing.

It's 95 degrees in  So. CA today. I'll decide it's still a perfect day for sentencing if Teresa gets jail time.

• Love 3

Happykitteh - we're apparently being punished by God.

Andy must be on the verge of having a seizure waiting for the sentencing to come through.

I'll bet the devilish little bastard didn't sleep a wink last night from the excitement...Like a kid at Christmas waiting for Santa and the goodies.

• Love 6