Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E12: Sangre

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Slider said:

Did CBS press the wrong button? I don't care about Sloan, and I don't want to watch her final episode again...

Glad it's not just my area getting the wrong episode! I was ready to blame Global.

• Love 2

I'm getting an FBI episode...annoying. Maybe they just mixed up the times? I gave upm on FBI a couple years ago, but I want to see Mark Harmon on my TV every Tuesday evening. Hoping they just crossed the broadcasts. Shame on them!!!! 

Edited by Gramto6

I'm glad they showed a rerun because a heavy snowfall knocked out satellite just a few minutes after the show started.  It was off all night and still today - I think I just have to brush the snow off the dish but I'm not going to.  It will melt off soon enough.

So glad I haven’t completely lost my mind. I hit ‘play’ on my TiVo and from the opening scene, I knew it was Jadk’s final episode. Then I came here to read the description and went back to replay it, thinking I was wrong. Clearly I wasn’t so thanks all 😀

• Love 1

Found this this morning:

"CBS has announced that the new episodes of NCIS, FBI, and FBI: Most Wanted that were originally scheduled and advertised as airing on April 20 have been delayed in response to the Derek Chauvin verdict."

ETA:

"In their place will be repeats of the NCIS episode “True Believer” and FBI’s “Uncovered,” and at 10PM, CBS will be airing a CBS News special about today’s verdict.

It is likely these episodes will air on April 27 instead, giving these series an uninterrupted run through their season finales. When the shows do come back, here’s what we have to look forward to:

NCIS “Sangre” – Evidence from the stabbing of a Marine Sergeant leads Torres to meet his father, Miguel (guest star Steven Bauer), who left when he was a child. Pam Dawber returns as investigative reporter Marcie Warren.

FBI “Fathers and Sons” – The team rushes to track down two doctors abducted by a desperate father willing to do anything to save his son. Also, Jubal’s uncertainty in his family life affects his judgement during the hostage situation.

FBI: Most Wanted “Criminal Justice” – When a young man accidentally shoots a cop in self-defense and goes on the run, the team members find themselves in a moral dilemma on the best way to carry out justice. Also, Barnes and her wife struggle with their plans to have another child."

Edited by preeya
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

@Sake614

He tried to beat the man senseless.  When Bishop tried to intervene, he elbowed her off of himself so hard, she went flying.  And it was all caught on tape and put up on the 'net. 

When questioned by Vance and asked if he regretted it he said the only thing he regretted was that he didn't kill the man.  

The team got in trouble because they completely lied to cover for Gibbs but they were caught lying.  

Edited by Callietwo
forgot to quote, so tagged Sake614
On 4/26/2021 at 3:12 PM, Sake614 said:

Thanks @callietwo. I guess the guy he beat up was the leader of the fighting ring? I probably would have done the same! 

But you aren't a sworn Federal law enforcement officer. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Stephen Bauer looked HORRRRRRRRIBLE. His face looked like it would melt off from his bones if he stayed in the sun.

I just want Mark to kiss Pam already! They were so cute together! And I just wanted to cuddle the doggie!

Since when are CIA agents addressed as "officer" Oh, wait. I forgot what show I was watching.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Since when are CIA agents addressed as "officer" Oh, wait. I forgot what show I was watching.

I was surprised they even bothered to mention that CIA isn't supposed to operate in the USA.  Yet, according to all the shows I watch, it's a common practice.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I liked McGee stepping in as the leader, he has kind of settled into that role.  But he looked like he aged about ten years overnight.  I also liked Ellie's quiet support of Torres.  But if they want to keep what I can only presume is a clandestine office romance/flirtation a secret, then these sooper speshul agents need to brush up on their undercover skills.

Poor Jimmy, wanting to go back to a churrascaria house with Torres sometime.  I like their little friendship that was showed in some scenes from prior seasons.  I think with Jimmy being a widower now, they should show Torres stepping up and taking Jimmy out some more.  Though just mentioning going out for "Brazilian meat on a stick carved with swords" means that they have continued their friendship in some way or another. 

I'm not actually a Nick hater.  He's not my favorite character, but I don't think he's awful.  I think he's good for comic relief, actually.  But good lord, that slavish maniacal look he was giving Gibbs there at the end really creeped me out!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I just want Mark to kiss Pam already! They were so cute together! And I just wanted to cuddle the doggie!

I was thinking, "Are they going for Gibbs walking off into the sunset with her? Because I don't think that would work since she isn't a red head."

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Grrarrggh said:

I wish the NCIS writers would stay away from any hints of romance. They have to be in the top 5 of worse romance writers ever. Zeva and Tony exhibits number 1 through 10000000. 

My opinion is: DiNozzo and Kate was way worse.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, eel21788 said:

I was thinking, "Are they going for Gibbs walking off into the sunset with her? Because I don't think that would work since she isn't a red head."

Sure she is! Under all that white!😜

33 minutes ago, eel21788 said:

My opinion is: DiNozzo and Kate was way worse.

Tony and Kate were more like bickering siblings, than romance.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Sure she is! Under all that white!😜

No, it is pretty obvious her hair is either dark brown or black.

4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Tony and Kate were more like bickering siblings, than romance.

However, the writers intended that to be the beginning of a romance which is why I say it was way worse.

This episode was so cliched.  So Torres meets his long-lost presumed dead father only to lose him at the end.  Ho hum.  This show appears to have truly jumped the shark.  Its like the writers have run out of steam and are going to phone it 'til the end.  

• Love 2

This wasn’t completely horrible. I mean, Mark and Pam were all kinds of adorable and I love his dog! Is that his dog IRL or did they just find a random dog for Gibbs to adopt?

I knew as soon as Nick asked daddy to meet up later that night that dad would be gone by the time Nick got there. I guess at least he’s alive and Nick knows the truth. But I could live a long and happy life without Nick and Ellie making googly eyes at each other...

• Love 3
On 4/28/2021 at 12:59 PM, HurricaneVal said:

I'm not actually a Nick hater.  He's not my favorite character, but I don't think he's awful.  I think he's good for comic relief, actually.  But good lord, that slavish maniacal look he was giving Gibbs there at the end really creeped me out!

I think that was meant to convey Nick realized he was having dinner with his "dad". As someone posted upthread, they all have daddy issues and Gibbs is the surrogate.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Grizzly said:

I think that was meant to convey Nick realized he was having dinner with his "dad". As someone posted upthread, they all have daddy issues and Gibbs is the surrogate.

It's always discomforted me that the teams mothers meant nothing. It was always fathers that we heard about and met. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Grrarrggh said:

It's always discomforted me that the teams mothers meant nothing. It was always fathers that we heard about and met. 

Except for Agent Dorney's mother. 

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, eel21788 said:

Except for Agent Dorney's mother. 

And Ducky's mother! Hard to meet the rest since most of the team had their mothers die when the agents were young.

I laughed when Gibbs finished his large to do list in under an hour. Plenty of things he could do at my house.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Grizzly said:

And Ducky's mother! Hard to meet the rest since most of the team had their mothers die when the agents were young.

I laughed when Gibbs finished his large to do list in under an hour. Plenty of things he could do at my house.

...and Bishops's Mother and brothers, for a bit.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, MDL said:

...and Bishops's Mother and brothers, for a bit.

I will forever be bitter that we never saw Bishop's dad and more bitter that he wasn't played by Col. Steve Austin to Bishop's mom, who was Jamie Sommers.

What?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I will forever be bitter that we never saw Bishop's dad and more bitter that he wasn't played by Col. Steve Austin to Bishop's mom, who was Jamie Sommers.

What?

Lindsay Wagner played Bishop's mom?  She's been popping up in a few of my shows, she also played Alex Karev's mom on Grey's Anatomy.

1 hour ago, transitfan said:

Lindsay Wagner played Bishop's mom?  She's been popping up in a few of my shows, she also played Alex Karev's mom on Grey's Anatomy.

Yup. I remember stating when we first saw her and hubby was MIA, that wouldn't it be AWESOME if Lee Majors was the daddy!

• Love 2