Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E08: Week 8

ByTor
  • Start Topic

It’s time to meet the families! Though Matt and his final four won’t be leaving the resort, their loved ones have safely arrived and are ready to get to know the man that has stolen these women’s hearts. Over the course of four intense and emotional dates, there will be plenty of tough conversations, heartfelt moments and touching surprises.

In the midst of all the thrills, Matt’s ego may not be the only thing bruised along the way! 

Airs Monday February 25 8:00PM EST

As always, this is a spoiler-free topic. If it didn't happen this episode, please do not discuss.

Now let's do a cheers!

image.thumb.png.eb92ff38bc911bcf4e1c8622027d5eb3.png

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, UMAngela said:

Oh look. Matt is exercising.

Yes, he's working out those massive thighs and enormous gastrocnemius (calf muscles). Because his legs are so attractive and oh, so sexy.

If you're a stork.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

M & M are dressing alike.   Ugh.  

At least they aren't matching turtlenecks.

Is this being filmed during the school year? How did Michelle get off from teaching if she's ... a teacher. Doing online teaching from the resort or what?

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I liked that she brought the kids into it. That’s a big part of her life and something she would share with her future husband. I wouldn’t be surprised if he did the same seeing as his foundation is all about kids. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

I liked that she brought the kids into it. That’s a big part of her life and something she would share with her future husband. I wouldn’t be surprised if he did the same seeing as his foundation is all about kids. 

I just think it was too soon and would catch a lot of men off guard, even if they really like children.

Just now, saber5055 said:

Matt just said "Michele and I's relationship." Yeah, this dude is really conforming to Bachelor Nation high standards.

I was just going to ask if that’s in Bachelor school vocabulary 101.

• LOL 4

Ah, I figured out who Michelle reminds me of, and why I like her so much: the fabulous Rhiannon Giddens.  It's that type of strong face that transcends fads. 

16140427274174751158720962302020.jpg

5 minutes ago, EllenB said:

L

Edited by EllenB
Autocorrupt is trying to kill my brain.
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Sorry, everyone, my phone is acting berserk and duplicating things like an evil clone factory.

14 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Spoiler

Edited by EllenB
6 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

LOL that Michelle is getting ready to tell Matt she's "falling in love with him" and, close up of his face, he looks like he's going to vomit. Then his reply is to fish kiss her. *SMACK SUCK FACE*

Plus he didn't sell his feelings to her father at all.  I mean basically told him he doesn't love her at this point.  And then was very general about his plans.

• Love 7

I know it's all part of the program, but I hate seeing the parents giving their blessing, getting all excited and hopeful, only to see their child get rejected. I will never forget Kelly Jo returning home after being dumped by Bob, and seeing her mother and grandmother bawling with her.  It's heartbreaking.    

• Love 11

I am confused.  Why is Rachel/Rachael doing a skydiving date?  Isn’t he supposed to be meeting her parents?  Too contrived.  Of course The Bachelor set this up.  Did  Michelle get a “date?”  (Sorry, missed the beginning.). Not a fan.

2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Damn!  Rachel can pretend all she wants, but that has got to hurt.  

I am pretty sure she will have some lasting injuries/damage from that.  

Just now, tennisgurl said:

Rachel seems really lukewarm on Matt, while Matt seems to really be into her. Meanwhile, Michelle seems to really be falling for Matt, while Matt seems not that committed to her. 

I couldn't tell if she was just kind of in shock and pain and not in the mood to chat, or if she was really not sure how she felt.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Oh please.  TPTB set this up.  Rachel has grass in her mouth!!!!  Why all this drama.

My take is Rachel and her instructor had already landed, then were hoisted up on a crane so they could redo the landing for some fake drah-mah. A professional dive instructor wouldn't have let them go all cattywompuss at the very end after a stellar and perfect dive.

• Useful 8
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I am confused.  Why is Rachel/Rachael doing a skydiving date?  Isn’t he supposed to be meeting her parents?  Too contrived.  Of course The Bachelor set this up.  Did  Michelle get a “date?”  (Sorry, missed the beginning.). Not a fan.

Michelle's "date" was her having Matt meet her students on Zoom, and having the students ask him questions. 

• Useful 1