Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E05: Week 5

ByTor
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

No. Did you accidentally hit some button for visually impaired cues? Is that a new feature, maybe?

Maybe?!  😂😂😂.  Not watching on my regular TV!  😂. Thanks. 

Edited by Thumper

Katie could not WAIT to tattle on the other girls to Matt last week but this week remains quiet when they wonder how Matt knew what they talked about.  Voice of reason or self righteous twat?  You're a contestant, Katie not the house den mother.  STFU.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

“I brought so many people joy.” I laughed so hard and with so much force that I injured my throat snorting.

I laughed so hard too! Like this is the shit made for wrong reasons watchers. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, rebel2u said:

Katie could not WAIT to tattle on the other girls to Matt last week but this week remains quiet when they wonder how Matt knew what they talked about.  Voice of reason or self righteous twat?  You're a contestant, Katie not the house den mother.  STFU.  

Katie is a stealth bitch, playing both sides.  Victoria could have learned how to play the game from her. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

“I brought so many people joy.” I laughed so hard and with so much force that I injured my throat snorting.

But it's true. They were all delighted when she didn't get a rose.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Omg what is up with this OGs versus new girls thing ? It’s non - stop . Are the girls that dumb that they don’t realize that they too, could have been on list #2 to join the show ? I’m sure there was no particular order to who was brought in first and it’s not like 2 months have gone by that they’ve been there before the new girls showed up . It’s been like a week or two , relax . 

• Love 4

Rachael looks like Mika Kunis - so many doppelgängers this season. Also I was trying to figure out the Lifetime actress Anna looks like last week. Meredith Thomas 

image.thumb.jpeg.a99cf96fdbda6c57472080e141879bd4.jpeg

meredith-thomas_1692560.jpg

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 2

That red dress was my least favorite.  But it looks like she got more than one.  Loved the shoes.

Yet ... a part of me does not like this Cinderella thing.  Dress to please your man.  Or am I reading too much into it — realize the show is paying, but still.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 5

The girls are pretending to cry over Matt, but they see him “making connections” in front of their eyes every day. What they’re truly envious over is the shopping spree.

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

That red dress was my least favorite.  But it looks like she got more than one.  Loved the shoes.

Yet ... a part of me does not like this Cinderella thing.  Dress to please your man.  Or am I reading too much into it — realize the show is paying, but still.

I don't like the Cinderella thing either.  Also, what if she didn't like any of the outfits?  I guess she would have had to suck it up and wear what he liked.  Plus, I wouldn't want Prince Charming putting a shoe on my foot.  

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Screw it. I’d show up in crocs. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

The girls are pretending to cry over Matt, but they see him “making connections” in front of their eyes every day. What they’re truly envious over is the shopping spree.

Lol I am too.  I would probably be selected for walking a tightrope over a live volcano with my luck. 

• LOL 17

Whaaaaat?!? They both said they’re falling in love on the FIRST DATE!?! Whoa. Am I the only one who thinks that’s totally out of the blue?! They tried on clothes all day—and maybe it’s just my terrible memory that can’t recall Rachel standing out in group dates or cocktail parties—so to me this seemed like their first ever conversation. He’s talking about proposing to her?!? Matt, my dude, if only you knew what happened to Clare and Dale.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
Just now, JenE4 said:

Whaaaaat?!? They both said they’re falling in love on the FIRST DATE!?! Whoa. Am I the only one who thinks that’s totally out of the blue?! They tried on clothes all day—and maybe it’s just my terrible memory that can’t recall Rachel standing out in group dates or cocktail parties—so to me this seemed like their first ever conversation. He’s talking about proposing to her?!? Matt, my dude, if only you knew what happened to Clare and Dale.

Sooooo strange. It has to be the editing this season because I have seen no meaningful connection or anything substantive so far besides his date with Michelle - I don’t even recall him having any conversations with Rachael before.

• Love 10

I wrote this a while ago as I am behind and have been imbibing, but I stand by my words.

So this is this the bachelor it is the Victoria show?

The sinking, downhill spiral of this show has merged with the sinking spiral of the Real Housewives franchise had merged into this spectacular crap fest.

I loved when Tayshia came on the bachelorette, because we actually got to see actual people with actual relationships develop, especially between the men. We learned so much about the real people, some of the relationships between the men were great and said a lot about who they actually are.

l It made me excited that the Bachelor franchise learned something about it. Well, sometimes I am stupid and delusional.

But just now, Victoria went bye-bye. Did Matt actually get a spine and tell the producers, “no more Queen V” or did Queen V outlive her usefulness. My guess is on the later.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 12

I did love that Matt intentionally chose to make her sit through a long , drawn out rose ceremony and embarrass her by dumping her in front of everyone . She really is a wicked witch. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 18

Gah, I got a phone call and missed an entire hour. So I guess QV is gone? That would have been fun to see. Last I saw was Matt "stealing" Anna. Now they are on a farm date. Big WHAT HAPPENED in between that I missed.

Matt calling himself a "farm" guy is BS. You clean stalls bedded with wood chips/sawdust with a fork, not a corn shovel. Milking goats is easy but the guy holding the goat was making it difficult. I would have shone on that date, have had horses  forever, worked at a training barn cleaning stalls, had a herd of dairy goats I milked twice a day for years, had 80 chickens and sold eggs. Any bach who couldn't keep up with me and my farm chores would be gone baby, GONE.

And that includes Matt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8