Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

Just now, For Cereals said:

Love in Paradise who’s in?

Oh, me. I have no shame. And I'm hoping for someone as deliciously crazy as Doctor April who owned a car dealership in the Dominican Republic and was a germaphobe. 

• LOL 6

I usually like Veronica but she’s on the wrong side. As for the dissing of Chantel … who cares about that vapid twerker?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Miss Debbie wears her years much better than Colt's mama. Just sayin

Not only that, but Miss is probably 75 and still looks better than Colt’s mom

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Miss Debbie. Reuben the Cuban owes you NOTHING. You went on a few dates. You are not in a relationship. 

If Tim keeps talking I'm going to stick a fork in my ear. 

Tim: Any man would love to have you. 

Pepper Mostly: Except you, Tim. Girls are icky.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

And Tim is walking out with the leftover pizza. The tradition continues. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I can’t with Tim’s pimp,coat

If he turns up next season with an orange ostrich feather fan, I'm done. 

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Who cares if Chantel didn’t wear panties. Good Lord

I don’t care if Chantel wears panties, but I don’t need to see her wearing a dress that makes it very clear that she’s not wearing panties. I do not want to see that much of Chantel’s anatomy.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3

But Chantel the main reason why they didn’t like Pedro is because you asked him to lie. Be accountable for that.

Goodnight all. I will take of my panties and put on my best dress for Seeking Sister  Wife

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Happy to have re-found this ... I watched tonight and was in awe.  I did think it was kind of strange the way Mike had Debbie bring the paper. He could have had it with him and just said he could not give it to her, could someone else please give it to Natalie. Otherwise I thought he was right. She's a real basket case and doesn't know to ever shut up and listen when she's asking questions, that if she shuts up for a minute she might hear an answer.  I usually am disgusted and annoyed with her but tonight I felt a bit of sympathy.

Why were Cesar and Debbie Colt there?

And, I had to take care of something in the middle so did Veronica ever find out that Jamal and Luisa were all suggestive sweet nothing about how awesome last night was??? I missed that part. 

Many thanks

oh and I was really surprised with how many of you thought Mike was a nasty whatever. I thought he was sincere and good. I think when she started getting whacked out is when he kind of turned but I thought itwas justified to be honest.

• Like 5

It looked like Miss Debbie had her cell phone tucked into the top of her orange knee high socks. Did anyone else notice that or am I imagining things?

• LOL 1
16 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I hope Mike's new girlfriend takes him for every cent he has. He is very bad news. He delighted in his cruelty to Natalie. Natalie is crazy as a shithouse rat but he? Is mean as a snake. 

Mike was no prize and people seem to forget-he like Mama Debbie's Boo,  hold some very sketchy views. He had confederacy memorabilia in his house. He can't even use the tired "excuse" that it's about "Southern Pride" since Washington wasn't part of the union. He can take several seats. 

Natalie is a user, an opportunist and  lazy but Mike is no prize. Two things can be true at once. 

I was settled down to watch SSW and chat it up with y'all last night but my hubs and one of his D&D friends got into a screaming match so the pooch, the cat and I tuned into that dramafest instead. I will see y'all Friday tho? I missed y'all. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

She's a real basket case and doesn't know to ever shut up and listen when she's asking questions, that if she shuts up for a minute she might hear an answer.  I usually am disgusted and annoyed with her but tonight I felt a bit of sympathy.

I think this thread is now live chat, but love reading the comments.

Yup. Nutcase loves to pretend she is helpless and confused. "Will this effect my mom?" --- Most everyone felt so sorry for her. Not me! I felt it was a manipulative move.

Josh keeps coming back to Nutty, after all the red flags he's getting . . . she will never give Mike a divorce, the way she stood up and embraced Mike and then just sort of shooed away Josh when he approached to hug her, her running back to Mike and  asking Mike  to help her "be with child", etc. Good Lord.

Josh, I really like you but -------- is there something wrong with you? This girl has no feelings for you!

Mama Debbie goes for the jugular. Miss Debbie stood her ground and held her own. Mama: "I'm getting laid!" Big freaking deal. Not much depth there, folks.

I didn't enjoy Miss Debbie's attacks on Mike though. I wish John would have said more but he was  pretty subdued.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Annymin said:

It looked like Miss Debbie had her cell phone tucked into the top of her orange knee high socks. Did anyone else notice that or am I imagining things?

At least it wasn’t stuffed into her bra, so there’s that.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
On 4/15/2024 at 6:02 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I can’t with Tim’s pimp,coat

I can’t with Tim period!  Also why doesn’t Veronica ever back him up when he gets the gay suggestions?  She should def know a lot about his sexuality plus aren’t they really friends?

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
On 4/15/2024 at 5:58 PM, judylo said:

I usually like Veronica but she’s on the wrong side. As for the dissing of Chantel … who cares about that vapid twerker?

I can’t stand either but Chantel def gets more vapid every year, she should have full on dementia soon and imagine her idea of nursing is doing botox injections, that just says it all 🙄

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

This is funny..... I watched part of the first episode of this season and then I watched the final night of the tell all and honestly I don't think I missed much in between.... but still fun to be back reading the comments - I do miss y'all with your great snarks 😍

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
14 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I’m no Natalie fan, but that was flat out cruel.  Inexcusable.  I really felt for her.  

But here is the thing, she does not get it unless it is an Acme anvil to her head...subtle is lost on her. The other fact is, where was Mike supposed to have it mailed, she moves around a lot so in person was the only recourse. 

Natalie could not have been surprised by this since Mike has told her he was done with her. The misstep was having Debbie the Bith Stew Lady involved in it, a producer could have easily handed the papers to Natalie.

Josh is no more interested in anything with Natalie then Mike is but he likes to be on TV.

What does Natalie do all day? Does she have a job outside of filming for TLC? How does she have money for food, rent, a car, life in general? The hair extensions are the worst, who did that to her?

Natalie leaps from one man to another and does not realize it is not the answer to depend on just one person when you act crazy and demand a ring on the first date, rinse and repeat. The constant crying has got to stop, she is not believable as a femme fatale, the act is old.

• Like 2

I think Mike has been paying all Natalie's bills. He gave her monthly allowances to buy food and other things and sponsored her mom to come to the US through the Helping Ukrainian Refugees program. 
Josh only paid for large gifts, such as a new FIAT and a one-year apartment rent.
No wonder Natalie is so devastated. She will have to start supporting her and her mom for the first time in four years.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Scout Finch said:

I'm confused, too, about there now being another forum.

The Live Chat for 90 Day has been shut down for now. There’s a note at the top of the last page explaining (?) it.