Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Debating Covid? DON'T! Discussing Fox News reporting on Covid? DON'T! 

• Start Topic

On 1/21/2021 at 4:32 AM, nexxie said:

To be fair, Andy asked B if she thought Shannon has a problem with alcohol - she answered “Yes.” Most of us here think Shannon has a problem with alcohol - and it was that question that led to her phone call with John and her decision to use the Stella situation. Seems Shannon (and maybe John too) really needed to change the subject, and it may have worked - we’ll see in part two. 

Shannon is a mess.  She looked horrible and her drinking is having an effect on her face. Also, if you have to use electrical tape to give you a waist, put down the vodka or go with it.  And please.  She is not fun, fun, fun no matter what she says.  

I have reached my tolerance level with her.  She is a crying, manipulative mess and I have grown to loathe her.  I think John may be right behind me.  Can you IMAGINE being in a relationship with her?  Maybe not Sophie but the other girls are going to hold a lot of resentment towards her. 

Don't get me wrong, I do NOT like Braunwyn but I thought it was really effed up for Shannon to out what happened with Braunwyn off camera.  Braunwyn has to be fucked up to do that and it should have been a situation at the time.  But why I think it was shady is it happened 2 years prior and Shannon still hung out with Braunwyn and Sean.  Had them around her kids.  Why did it not come up before?  Why was Shannon still friends with Braunwyn until the 'small and sad' brouhaha?  Someone offers my hypothetical child drugs of any sort we are going to have a problem.  That is a way bigger issue than saying you called someone's home small and sad.  

Elizabeth should never wear that style of dress again.  And use some of those funds to pay for a stylist.  She has a challenging shape and needs a Stacy/Clinton rework.  I also think she is really fucking crazy.  We have seen a teeny bit.  

I liked Gina this season and Emily looks way better without the boobs.  Kelly is touched in the head.

• Love 8
On 1/22/2021 at 2:43 PM, Crankybroad said:

Shannon looks like a less attractive Jennifer Coolidge. She looks so fake, and she looked worse than I’ve ever seen her in that footage of her getting her makeup worked on. 

OMG YES!!!!  I have been thinking that.  When she was younger she could hide the effects of alcohol on her looks but no longer.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Shannon is a mess.  She looked horrible and her drinking is having an effect on her face. Also, if you have to use electrical tape to give you a waist, put down the vodka or go with it.  And please.  She is not fun, fun, fun no matter what she says.  

Shannon, even at her best, is one of the least fun people on earth. It’s not a crime. Being fun isn’t the same as being good and some people just aren’t fun. Shannon is not fun.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Don't get me wrong, I do NOT like Braunwyn but I thought it was really effed up for Shannon to out what happened with Braunwyn off camera.  Braunwyn has to be fucked up to do that and it should have been a situation at the time.  But why I think it was shady is it happened 2 years prior and Shannon still hung out with Braunwyn and Sean.  Had them around her kids.  Why did it not come up before?  Why was Shannon still friends with Braunwyn until the 'small and sad' brouhaha?  Someone offers my hypothetical child drugs of any sort we are going to have a problem.  That is a way bigger issue than saying you called someone's home small and sad.  

Stella didn't tell her mom about it until recently.

I can't totally see that.  She's 14, it's her mom's friend. 

I've read that Shannon only learned of it recently and you can tell from Braunwyn's reaction that it's true.

Edited by snarts
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
34 minutes ago, snarts said:

Stella didn't tell her mom about it until recently.

Still a shady way to react to it.

Unless there is more action to Shannon's reaction to this revelation, ie. conversation with Bravo gods, prior to reunion, bringing it up the way she did, was manipulative, impulsive, dramatic and immature. 

But that's Shannon. Mother of the Year. 

And why is she running this by John first? If he said bad idea, would she not bring it up? 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

And why is she running this by John first? If he said bad idea, would she not bring it up? 

Well, that’s probably a huge “no” because I feel confident in thinking that Shannon has been told many times “that’s a bad idea” but she does it anyway (no vodka, some vodka, a gallon of vodka).

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Shannon, even at her best, is one of the least fun people on earth. It’s not a crime. Being fun isn’t the same as being good and some people just aren’t fun. Shannon is not fun.

OMG FozzyBear!

Did you just call Shannon "Sad" and "Depressing"?

I'm gonna run and tell the other boardies.....Yep yep that's what I believe you said. Even my imaginary Immunity Idol wearing husband heard it.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Still a shady way to react to it.

Unless there is more action to Shannon's reaction to this revelation, ie. conversation with Bravo gods, prior to reunion, bringing it up the way she did, was manipulative, impulsive, dramatic and immature. 

But that's Shannon. Mother of the Year. 

Not a mom but had I heard this from my child I would have contacted Bravo, an atty and probably the police.  I would NOT have sat on it until the reunion.  I would have ceased filming with Braunwyn or dealing with Bravo until she was gone.  I certainly would have not allowed my kids around filming or Braunwyn.  This tells me a lot about Shannon and none of it is good.  I hope David saw this.  He may have a thing or two to say about it.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
31 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Not a mom but had I heard this from my child I would have contacted Bravo, an atty and probably the police.  I would NOT have sat on it until the reunion.  I would have ceased filming with Braunwyn or dealing with Bravo until she was gone.  I certainly would have not allowed my kids around filming or Braunwyn.  This tells me a lot about Shannon and none of it is good.  I hope David saw this.  He may have a thing or two to say about it.  

I am a mom and this is exactly what I would have done

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I am a mom and this is exactly what I would have done

Phew!  Since I don't have kids I don't want to assume I know the right thing.   Shannon's common sense, assuming she ever had any, has been ripped away by her need for fame and the haze of vodka.

• Love 5
On 1/23/2021 at 7:36 PM, FozzyBear said:

I’m still not ready to pearl clutch about people questioning Brauwyn’s addiction story. Lots of people said that there was no way anyone would lie about cancer but Vicki did. I understand that it’s a sensitive topic and it’s not something people want to have to prove, but I also get why Brauwyn gets the side eye. Do I think Brauwyn is an alcoholic? Probably. Do I think Brauwyn really believes she’s an alcoholic? Ehhhhhh, maybe? Kelly and Shannon’s reasons are stupid though and amount to “I drink a lot too and I’m fine!” That’s just a dumb argument. With Shannon I buy that it’s some deflection from her own drinking. I don’t think that’s it with Kelly though. Without speaking to if she should, I don’t think Kelly worries about her own drinking at all. She just doesn’t worry about any of her own behavior in that way. I think she thinks Brauwyn is lying because she thinks Brauwyn is a liar. I’m with Gina. I believe Brauwyn has a problem and is making some sort of attempt at recovery, but I completely understand why people are doubting her.

I'm one that doesn't believe her "sobriety" story.

I do believe she has a problem with liquor. If I believe she is as bad as she says she was - then I have to believe she was drinking during any one of her 7 pregnancies and during any one of her 7 breastfeeding months.

This talk about her getting a spin-off is coming from Braunwyn's Delusional Camp. She has a pretty dismal social media following. On these boards, I haven't seen one person post that they'd watch a show with her.

On RHOC itself, I've always gotten the feeling Braunwyn is trying to pitch herself and her family. Outing her daughter Rowan's eating problem and OCD. Advertising Rowans clothing line and Sean's company. Talking about Jacob's journey. Talking about her alleged sobriety journey. She's really trying to make them "happen"

I have a theory about why Sean stays with Braunwyn. I think Braunwyn's grandparents fund their lifestyle. I don't think Sean's company makes any money. I also don't think Dr Deb has any income. The grandparents are loaded.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 12
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I do believe she has a problem with liquor. If I believe she is as bad as she says she was - then I have to believe she was drinking during any one of her 7 pregnancies and during any one of her 7 breastfeeding months.

This talk about her getting a spin-off is coming from Braunwyn's Delusional Camp. She has a pretty dismal social media following. On these boards, I haven't seen one person post that they'd watch a show with her.

On RHOC itself, I've always gotten the feeling Braunwyn is trying to pitch herself and her family. Outing her daughter Rowan's eating problem and OCD. Advertising Rowans clothing line and Sean's company. Talking about Jacob's journey. Talking about her alleged sobriety journey. She's really trying to make them "happen"

I have a theory about why Sean stays with Braunwyn. I think Braunwyn's grandparents fund their lifestyle. I don't think Sean's company makes any money. I also don't think Dr Deb has any income. The grandparents are loaded.

Like how loaded?  Are they someone we would know? 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Like how loaded?  Are they someone we would know? 

I just think back to B's first season. She was an unknown (still is) and her salary as a newbie would have been at the bottom of the totem pole. No way could Sean's companies invisible profits afford to rent both the skank shack and the other house even if only for 4 months. Nor would they be able to afford the boat rental for the fashion show even if was the Staten Island Ferry.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don’t follow her on SM but sometimes she pops up on IG and a click on a post out of curiosity. She definitely has her sycophants but she does limit comments. What indicates a dismal following (I’m lame, I really don’t know)?

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

4AC59D60-2D76-4079-B552-5E8DD969D25E.jpeg

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I totally agree. Whatever Brown bitches cuck’s name is, I think hes skating by on someone else’s dime. I also think he’s a fucking weirdo, and they may well one day turn up on an episode of Reelz. Two creepy people right there. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

I totally agree. Whatever Brown bitches cuck’s name is, I think hes skating by on someone else’s dime. I also think he’s a fucking weirdo, and they may well one day turn up on an episode of Reelz. Two creepy people right there. 

I can see Braunwyn claiming she got picked up by another network...fast forward to the new season of Marriage Boot Camp

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I can see Braunwyn claiming she got picked up by another network...fast forward to the new season of Marriage Boot Camp

Or maybe they renewed sober house with Dr Drew.  She’s play hell getting screen time with Steven Adler. 

She’s an idiot, and so is the immunity idol necklace fool. They overplayed their hands. If anyone is getting a spin-off, it’s Tamra. That’s why Broad Band and her moron mother thing suck Tamra’s ass so hard. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, snarts said:

This is on Braunwyn.  Braunwyn is good at deflecting.  First, we see her say Gina was living in a small house, and says Gina doesn’t make good choices.  Then when confronted, she brings up Shannon.  She later admits, after insisting Shannon called it sad and depressing, that she “believed” that’s what Shannon said.  Next we have the Stella drama.  Braunwyn offered her assistance in illegal activity.  She admits she was drunk and doesn’t deny this to be true.  Now we are trying to assign blame on how Shannon handled the situation.  Braunwyn needs to be booted off the show.  She admitted to fabricating her resume, so to speak, to get on the show. Remember, Tamra called her out when she confronted Braunwyn on the bus in L.A.  She was screaming and her mother was also screaming at that event planner last year, and her mother was accused of dropping the F bomb on one of the assistants too. Now, we find out she hit Sean more than once, and the Stella incident.  

She’s really good at twisting everything to make herself out to be the victim and the savior on social media, and also on the show. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

She admitted to fabricating her resume, so to speak, to get on the show. Remember, Tamra called her out when she confronted Braunwyn on the bus in L.A.

I don't remember the fabrication reveal... can someone refresh my memory please?   Thanks. 

9 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

I don't remember the fabrication reveal... can someone refresh my memory please?   Thanks. 

They were on a trip to L.A. to cheer up Gina over her pending divorce.  Tamra got wind that Braunwyn, who was the new girl, had been chatting with her “enemies” Gretchen and Lizzie.  Braunwyn lied and said they had contacted her to dish dirt.  Emily, who is friends with Lizzie knew that was a lie.  It was Braunwyn who contacted both Gretchen and Lizzie for the dirt. Tamra exposed her for digging dirt.  Sound familiar?? 

This season she admitted the sex condo was her way of looking interesting to Bravo to get on the show.  She also admitted to Shannon that she was not a book author, but wrote mommy blogs.  Which BTW, she ceased to continue her blog after she got on the show. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

They were on a trip to L.A. to cheer up Gina over her pending divorce.  Tamra got wind that Braunwyn, who was the new girl, had been chatting with her “enemies” Gretchen and Lizzie.  Braunwyn lied and said they had contacted her to dish dirt.  Emily, who is friends with Lizzie knew that was a lie.  It was Braunwyn who contacted both Gretchen and Lizzie for the dirt. Tamra exposed her for digging dirt.  Sound familiar?? 

This season she admitted the sex condo was her way of looking interesting to Bravo to get on the show.  She also admitted to Shannon that she was not a book author, but wrote mommy blogs.  Which BTW, she ceased to continue her blog after she got on the show. 

Ahhh, thanks @IKnowRight.   It's all coming back to me now!  A liar from the start, no wonder people doubt her sobriety story.  

I guess I never knew she claimed to write (books, blogs, whatever) but that's kind of hilarious.   There was a time I wasn't working and started writing and told people I was a writer long before I made a dime doing it lol.  

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

Braunwyn needs to be booted off the show.  

I think most of us agree.  I also agreed that bully Dorinda should’ve been booted — but at least she possessed a clever wit.

Brown’s got nothing. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Great recall IKN!  What we've seen this season, motivates me to re watch Season 14 for a spirited game of Where's Waldo, errr That's Bullshit Braunwyun. 

• LOL 5

The reunion outfits:  Lesbian chic?  Brauny straight up looks like a dominatrix.  What's that Shanny is wearing?  Looks like a dress made from shearling.  She couldn't find her go-go boots I guess, so she had to make do with the platforms.  Good lord is that a headband?  Love Gina, but I never liked weird necklines such as what she's wearing, Kelly in black looks classy, but not a fan of the look of strapless on one side and full sleeve to the neck on the other.  Emily looks beautiful in deep red but Elizabeth?  Not so much.  Her dress is too-too embellished and the darker hair doesn't really suit her.  With the exception of Emily's, I've never seen so many bizarre looking earrings in one place.

Surprised to hear Andy say they're at the Wilshire-Ebell Theater - I thought that place was shuttered years ago.  It looked decrepit the last time I saw it.

Emily:  Didn't you make fun of her condo, said OMG she lives in a 1,600 sq. ft. condo?

Brauny:  Oh I did do that.

Emily:  Well that's what she's pissed about.

Brauny:  Well, Shannon's making fun of her for that too.

Great comeback Brauny.  For a 6 year old.

I never heard the expression "sloppy chihuahua" before, but get the giggles every time they play the clip of Gina saying it to Brauny.

Brauny:  So wait - you think I'm a fake alcoholic?

Kelly:  Yes. I do.

Brauny: Fuck you Kelly, fuck you.  You do not go there

Kelly:  Is that how you talk?

Hoo-boy Kelly certainly did cut through Brauny's cool and jerk her chain.  Not that I agree with Kelly's assessment, but it did give me a laugh to see Brauny freak the hell out over it.

• Love 7