Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Debating Covid? DON'T! Discussing Fox News reporting on Covid? DON'T! 

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, charming said:

This reunion was taped not too long ago when we were at almost 400,000 covid deaths and counting. Kelly is still on her bullshit Fox News talking points questioning if masks really work like pants and farts? Are you fucking kidding me? Get her off my screen. I can't take her fake little victim tears because Andy asked her questions about her OWN COMMENTS. God's way of thinning the herd was just a simple thought bubble? A more loathsome piece of shit has never been on this show and yes worse than Tamra.

Thank you! Kelly is insufferable. Her crass and cruel comments about a pandemic that has killed 400,000 Americans is just hard to listen to or read. All of these women are so privileged and pampered...they really don't have a clue how much people are suffering living in their Newport Beach bubble. The excess, the wealth, the keeping up with Joneses, the vulgar displays of their wealth and lack of empathy for others including their castmates is just gross. Another take away from this group...they really don't like each other at all. Kelly is just a poster girl for everything that is wrong with this show. 

• Love 18

I say bring back Meghan King Edmonds with her private detective skills and sic her on Braunwyn. Find out if she has been seen buying alcohol, drinking alcohol or having it delivered to her house.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

Folks, 
This is not the let's debate Covid protocols thread.  We understand that Kelly's comments can lead us down that path, but let's keep this reigned in. There are other things to talk about.  After all, we all damn near got a cooch shot from Shannon, although I'm sure her spanx had everything iron clad, er, covered. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, ErikaLovesNihad said:

Braunwyn was being mean when she was telling Elizabeth what her ex was doing. Kelly should not be on the show next season. She is so inappropriate and such a lowlife. She says anything,has no shame. 

Maybe Rick will put his foot down and tell her to quit.  But,Fox is changing, so maybe Rick will join her on the show, lol.  Doubt Andy will like that tho.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

What cocaine story?

Spoiler

Supposedly Braunwyn offered cocaine (“the good stuff”) to Shannon’s then 14 year old daughter two years ago.

So they waited to the coming attractions to tease this. But it has been in character threads. Hope this is okay to post. 

3 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Actually, fuck right off Braunwyn.   I'm wondering if Stella didn't tell her that until now?  

If it were Sean or Shane doing the same thing, we'd all be thinking they are trying to groom the kid.  I'm not so sure that isn't what Braunwyn was doing.  

There's zero reason to text a castmate's teen daughter to begin with but to offer up alcohol [edit: didn't realize it was drugs she was offering up!] is extremely creepy.  Shannon's kid was that much on her mind that she texted her.  Now why is that?   

Oh I totally agree: Braunwyn's despicable for (at a minimum) offering the contact info for a coke dealer to a minor. I would like to know when and how Shannon found this out. I just would've thought Shannon would be apoplectic (I know I would have been), instead of whining to John that "oooh if she says one more thing to make me upset I'm going to spill the tea." If she did that to my kid I'd have demanded her immediate firing and by reunion time everyone on that stage would have known before the cameras rolled exactly what she'd done.

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 21
10 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Brown Wind says she was with a friend and Elizabeth’s ex rang this friend. Elizabeth’s ex is now engaged to a woman he’s been seeing for 5 yrs. I think the ‘Elizabeth is lying’ thing comes from the fact she split from hubby less than 5 yrs ago? That she hadn’t mentioned he was cheating? Who knows?!

Sarcasm: sooooo many posts here about the reunion 😆

I thought she said he got someone else pregnant after telling her he didn't want children? Did I imagine that? Could be, I haven't cared much about any  of these fake storylines. I am going to say it, Vickie was right about Brownstone. She is awful. I do not want to watch another season with her. I don't want to watch Kelly either, or Emily or Elizabeth, but Brownie is the deal breaker. Also, they mentioned a 2 part reunion. They have done 3 part reunions for years. Does that mean the ratings this year were as bad as they deserve to be?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, nexxie said:

In the early pics, Gina’s outfit looked great - but that mesh stuff changed my mind too. Maybe Kelly screaming she’s black was just about her outfit lol.

But Gina's hair did look the best I have ever seen it. Great cut and color. See, I can say something nice about the Reunion.

Edited by chlban
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, GussieK said:
  Reveal spoiler

Supposedly Braunwyn offered cocaine (“the good stuff”) to Shannon’s then 14 year old daughter two years ago.

So they waited to the coming attractions to tease this. But it has been in character threads. Hope this is okay to post. 

Thanks.  So what I heard is true.  What the hell is wrong with that woman?  Shannon must have gone nuts, and I wouldn’t blame her.

• Love 9

If the Shannon and Brownie tea is true....I can see why Tamra's ex barred his kids from being filmed after the divorce...because of situations like that.

I long for the days of Jeana and her kids...heck even train wreck Lynne was  less painful to watch.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, dmeets said:

Oh I totally agree: Braunwyn's despicable for (at a minimum) offering the contact info for a coke dealer to a minor. I would like to know when and how Shannon found this out. I just would've thought Shannon would be apoplectic (I know I would have been), instead of whining to John that "oooh if she says one more thing to make me upset I'm going to spill the tea." If she did that to my kid I'd have demanded her immediate firing and by reunion time everyone on that stage would have known before the cameras rolled exactly what she'd done.

First, Braunwyn is disgusting and despicable for this!!!  But, I have lots of questions.  Did Shannon say that Braunwyn came up to her daughter AT a party that Stella was attending?   If so, what was Braunwyn doing at a party that Shannon's 14 year old daughter attended?? 

And, Shannon said Bruanwyn told Stella that if she wanted "the really good stuff", just let her know.  So, what does that mean exactly?  Cocaine?  What exactly was Stella doing at the party that would prompt that comment?  Were Stella and her friends smoking weed?  (That could be the reason why Shannon didn't want to go public with this.)  Stella is now 16 - when did Shannon actually find out about this?  (I can imagine Stella keeping it to herself because her mother is a nutjob, but why reveal it now?)  So many unanswered questions - I hope this gets cleared up next week.

Or, did I misunderstand the whole thing, or am I mistaken about the chain of events? 

Regardless, I think that Braunwyn should NOT be asked back, just because of this-whether it was a text or an in person comment made to a young girl.  This is one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard.  

4 hours ago, NYCFree said:

Right now I’m in the hospital with COVID. I spent ten days in the ICU and now I’m back on the regular COVID ward (yay me!). One of my ICU nurses was a traveling nurse and said that in other parts of the country (I’m in NYC) as people were dying, they still proclaimed they didn’t have COVID, it HAD to be something else. Once you are committed to an agenda that isn’t fact based, you can deny everything.

Bronwyn is such an energy suck. She reminds me of Leanne from Texas who made very single situation about her miserable childhood.

Hope you're feeling better and back home soon!! 

And, I agree with your assessment about Braunwyn...she really takes the good air out of a room with her narcissistic behaviors.  

Edited by njbchlover
Edited to correct Shannon's daughter's name
  • Love 11

I only saw about 20 minutes of this episode, and without rehashing points already discussed here  it was one of the most unpleasant and infuriating episodes of reality TV I have watched.  I think I am out for part 2. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Her cheeks are all sunken in.  I guess she doesn’t eat.  I heard she still drinks and does coke.  Is it true?

BW may not be drinking, but I’d throw down a thousand bucks on her still using coke, and probably aderall (which is legal, but.....) Before my mom passed away she had been taking so much shit and I told her mom, you know you may not be drinking but you’re not really supposed to be taking so.much.shit. if you’re an alcoholic. 

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Tamra was always treated with kid gloves by him, because she sucked his ass. People howled for her head for years. Good for Kelly for not taking his shit. I don’t care if she’s an asshole, she has balls and I respect that. 

Andy definitely plays favorites, and I'm noticing more of a judgmental attitude from him lately.  I'm becoming less of a fan of his these days.

51 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

First, Braunwyn is disgusting and despicable for this!!!  But, I have lots of questions.  Did Shannon say that Braunwyn came up to her daughter AT a party that Stella was attending?   If so, what was Braunwyn doing at a party that Shannon's 14 year old daughter attended?? 

I'm wondering why it took so long for Shannon to out her on this.  Was she trying to protect her, or was she keeping it in her back pocket so that if things started going badly for her at the reunion then she could deflect and put the spotlight on Braunwynn? I'm going with option 2. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Andy definitely plays favorites, and I'm noticing more of a judgmental attitude from him lately.  I'm becoming less of a fan of his these days.

I'm wondering why it took so long for Shannon to out her on this.  Was she trying to protect her, or was she keeping it in her back pocket so that if things started going badly for her at the reunion then she could deflect and put the spotlight on Braunwynn? I'm going with option 2. 

I think I saw somewhere that Stella didn’t tell Shannon about it until recently, I’m guessing once the friendship was ended Stella finally felt comfortable telling Shannon about it? I don’t know the exact timeline, but I got the impression that Shannon didn’t have the information for long before bringing it up at the reunion.

Also, another poster was asking why Stella was at an adult party. But didn’t Shannon say they were having a barbeque or something? So maybe a family/friends gathering, Shannon and B did seem to be quite close for a while, so it makes sense their family spent time together. Which makes it even worse that B couldn’t remember John’s son’s name. Lol what was it she called him again, lemonade boy??

• Love 16
47 minutes ago, marymary said:
47 minutes ago, marymary said:

I think I saw somewhere that Stella didn’t tell Shannon about it until recently, I’m guessing once the friendship was ended Stella finally felt comfortable telling Shannon about it? I don’t know the exact timeline, but I got the impression that Shannon didn’t have the information for long before bringing it up at the reunion.

Also, another poster was asking why Stella was at an adult party. But didn’t Shannon say they were having a barbeque or something? So maybe a family/friends gathering, Shannon and B did seem to be quite close for a while, so it makes sense their family spent time together. Which makes it even worse that B couldn’t remember John’s son’s name. Lol what was it she called him again, lemonade boy??

Also, another poster was asking why Stella was at an adult party. But didn’t Shannon say they were having a barbeque or something? So maybe a family/friends gathering, Shannon and B did seem to be quite close for a while, so it makes sense their family spent time together. Which makes it even worse that B couldn’t remember John’s son’s name. Lol what was it she called him again, lemonade boy?

Hmmm .. Wonder what Father David Badour thinks about this.   This is why kids don’t belong on these shows.  At all.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Good for Kelly for not taking his shit. I don’t care if she’s an asshole, she has balls and I respect that. 

Although I thoroughly enjoyed that I think it will get her fired. Andy does not like when a Housewife mouths off to him. Carole did it at the NY reunion and we see where that got her. 

If Brawnwyn did say such a heinous thing to Shannon's daughter, why did Shannon wait so long to bring it out in the open? I'm dying to know the answer to that. Shannon and John's phone conversation was very interesting. It sounded to me like two alcoholics making excuses together and deflecting on to Brawn so the attention is off them. John refusing to go to the reunion is interesting, too. These reunions are brutal but he should have shown up. I think he's realized that the season revealed more of him than he was comfortable with. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays away next season. 

• Love 4

Seeing how Kelly wore her mask/visor on previous episodes, I can understand why she would believe they don't work.  Hopefully she has learned that tipping your head back to move the opening into your friend's space, pushing it up on your forehead, and cutting holes in the mouth area decrease the effectiveness of a mask.

Thank goodness there are only two parts to the reunion...

• Love 9

Shannon was the only one to get the low down camera angle.  Whatever possessed her to wear a such a short dress? Don’t they check themselves in a sitting position before going on stage. 🙄 And I want to see her walk in those silly platform shoes.

There is no way Brauny should be allowed back after Shannon’s revelation. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I'm thinking that Shannon's daughter didn't tell her about this until recently-at least, just prior to the reunion being taped.  (This has also been discussed on Braunwyn's thread.)  I get the feeling that Shannon's girls don't confide in her much because Shannon is so over-reactionary.  Stella, at the age of 14, probably didn't know exactly what to do, especially knowing that her Mom works with this person.  Now, as a 16 year old, she's a little more aware, a little more mature, and she's hearing/seeing/reading all the crazy shit that is going on with Braunwyn, Stella probably felt an inkling of responsibility to let her Mom know, so she did.

I can totally get it.  There were lots of things that happened to me between the ages of 14 and 16 that my Mom and Dad never knew about.  Stuff that maybe made me feel uncomfortable, but didn't say anything to my parents because they, too, were very over-reactionary.  Looking back, I know now that I probably should have told them, but at the time, as a stupid, immature teenager, would have been more mortified over the way my parents would have handled things than I was uncomfortable over the actual situation.  Stupid, I know - but unfortunately, I think that's the way a teenage brain works.    

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 20
6 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Shannon saying she doesn’t have an alcohol problem, she’s just fun? Like in what universe is Shannon considered fun?

Brownie looks like a meth addict. 

Brown ass is definitely a heavy drinker. She’s always red, and she has that super dehydrated and wrinkled skin a lot of boozers have. She looks more Vicki’s age range than Kelly’s. 

If the allegation is true, that makes her a fucking predator. Stella is the shyer twin. That’s what predators do, target the weaker ones. I don’t care how drunk her ass was, if this is true she needs a big serving of pound cake and a pink slip. 

• Love 19
10 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Braunwyn texting her daughter about the "good stuff " is really, really concerning to me.  If it were a man on the cast, we'd all be wondering if this man is trying to groom Shannon's daughter.   I'm wondering whether this was the ultimate goal.  That may sound like sick speculation, but none of us would text a teen offering alcohol.  [edit:  I didn't realize the "good stuff" meant drugs -- even worse!]

I'm thinking now that Braunwyn probably has some sort of personality disorder. Maybe Borderline Personality Disorder? There is definitely something going on there that isn't right. Though I did feel there was a bit of mean girl kind of gang up on her just a little bit last night. There doesn't seem to be any kind of friendship between any of these women. But like all true Housewives shows, when any of the veteran cast members smell blood they're like sharks going in for the kill. This season it's Braunwyn's turn.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Shannon saying she doesn’t have an alcohol problem, she’s just fun? Like in what universe is Shannon considered fun?

Brownie looks like a meth addict. 

Shannon is a self medicating drinker. Ever since her marriage problems with David she's been drinking more and more. She uses it to "soothe" and numb her feelings of abandonment and the loss of her marriage. This is quite common in women drinkers if they've had a rough divorce caused by infidelity. A stint in a good rehab for a few months would help her tremendously if she would allow herself to open up and face her alcohol issue. I don't think she's an alcoholic but she uses alcohol as a buffer. She needs intensive therapy.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Andy seems really pissed at Kelly. Especially when he mentioned that fans of the show were suggesting a boycott because of Kelly. She better be careful.  

I didn't "boycott" the show so to speak but I definitely avoided watching the season because of Kelly's blatant racism, disregard and insensitivity.  Kelly has a history of saying questionable things.  I was already on the fence about watching due to only "B" characters remaining in the cast after the ousting of Vicki and especially Tamra.  Once I saw the drunk wives hat, I knew I could not stomach the season with Kelly in it.  I saw lots of comments on social media saying the same thing about the racist hat.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Talented Tenth said:

I didn't "boycott" the show so to speak but I definitely avoided watching the season because of Kelly's blatant racism, disregard and insensitivity. 

I think the label "racist" is getting unnecessarily thrown around these days, and not knowing Kelly personally or what's in her heart, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt in regards to the hat and will go with the opinion of it just being a stupid and insensitive thing to do.  

• Love 23
10 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

There doesn't seem to be any kind of friendship between any of these women.

And that in a nutshell is why this season just did not work at all for me. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I'm thinking now that Braunwyn probably has some sort of personality disorder. Maybe Borderline Personality Disorder? There is definitely something going on there that isn't right. Though I did feel there was a bit of mean girl kind of gang up on her just a little bit last night. There doesn't seem to be any kind of friendship between any of these women. But like all true Housewives shows, when any of the veteran cast members smell blood they're like sharks going in for the kill. This season it's Braunwyn's turn.

When you title search someone, talk to their ex-husband, you deserve a gang bitchslap.  She deserves it based on Shannon's reveal alone.  

• Love 14

Whomever told Shannon that’s she’s “fun” when she drinks needs to have their arm twisted until they tell her “No! Shannon is a terrible, sloppy, mean drunk when she drinks” and we’d like her to stop drinking all together.  And she’s hooked up with a guy who  is codependent and an enabler.  He drinks too much as well.  Not a good role model for teen girls.  Shannon could never go to rehab unless she was able to take the BF with her to hang on - and drink with in the closet.

Kelly will say anything to stay relevant- wait, that’s everybody on this show.  Every. Single. One. Of. Them.  The comment about being black is ridiculous.  Hasn’t she gone, multiple times, into the story of being Mexican.  Her words.

braunwyn came on the show with a big enough closet of skeletons, including a goofy, baggage laden mother.  She managed to pull out every contemporary issue she could to remain front and center.  Now she’s an addict?  Seriously effed up, if true, with all those kids depending on her.  At least her mother only managed to mess up one child.

emily is actually decent this year.  So is the little gal from Jersey.  I am amazed, however, that these people manage to roll from relationship to relationship before the ink is even dry on their divorce papers.

if I’m forgetting somebody, maybe that’s a good thing.  But shannon and Braunwyn are the worst.  
I almost forgot Andy.  I agree that his not so subtle political insinuations should be off the show.  I come here for the drama - but not political drama.  Let’s talk about hair extensions, lip filler and hiding lovers.  

omg, I forgot the cult survivor.  I am hyper sensitive to the use of sex abuse and abuse in general as an excuse for... anything.  You still have to stand up for yourself and be accountable.  People are putting words in her mouth and she is letting them create a dialog that may or may not be real.  She still laughs it off.  Girl got mega problems.  Exit stage right and sit down with your mom and a licensed therapist.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, dmeets said:

Totally agree!  I wonder if she just chalked it up to:  well, she was drunk?  Along with the revelation that she hits her husband, offering a teen drugs ought to be fireable by Bravo.

Instead, I think Bravo feels like her antics make her interesting.   It would not surprise me to see her get a spin-off show.

16 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I long for the days of Jeana and her kids...heck even train wreck Lynne was  less painful to watch.

I liked Kara. She was "tres chic". She was a traditional spoiled OC kid. I remember when she complained about getting a hand me down BMW for her 16th birthday.

I thought her son who tried to be a professional baseball player was very rude to Jeana. He threatened to hit her with a baseball bat when she attended one of his games with Vicky.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Shannon is a self medicating drinker. Ever since her marriage problems with David she's been drinking more and more. She uses it to "soothe" and numb her feelings of abandonment and the loss of her marriage. This is quite common in women drinkers if they've had a rough divorce caused by infidelity. A stint in a good rehab for a few months would help her tremendously if she would allow herself to open up and face her alcohol issue. I don't think she's an alcoholic but she uses alcohol as a buffer. She needs intensive therapy.

I'd be willing to bet Shannon has had a drinking problem since she first drank and it's wasn't her bad marriage at fault.  She most definitely needs intensive therapy.  

• Love 5

Brauwyn: I’m not a narcissist. I got checked for that.

Me:😂😂😂😂 It’s not a pregnancy  you nut job!  You can’t just get a Home Narcissist Test kit. Oh you train wreck. This sort of shit is why people question your alcoholism story.

• LOL 11
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

Funny how folks defend Kelly and fox’s news to spread propaganda but racism is overstated and overblown. Ok. 

Since your post was in reference to mine, let me be clear in that I did not defend Kelly's slogan on her hat, but because I don't remember everything she's ever said or done (I don't follow any of these ladies on social media either), and going only by the complaint about her hat, I'm not going to call her a racist based solely on that.  Also, I didn't say that racism is overstated and overblown. 

As a fellow human being, I can tell you that I'm sorry for what you go through on a daily basis.  I can, in no way, understand what that's like.  However, in today's political climate, me and those around me are now labeled 'racist' for which side of the aisle we're on.   Again, this is not a comparison of what you go through, but to say that labels, when put on people unfairly, are very hurtful.  So in my case, the word is thrown around carelessly.  I wish you only the best. 🙂 

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 12
On 1/21/2021 at 11:38 AM, BrownBear2012 said:

Thank you! Kelly is insufferable. Her crass and cruel comments about a pandemic that has killed 400,000 Americans is just hard to listen to or read. All of these women are so privileged and pampered...they really don't have a clue how much people are suffering living in their Newport Beach bubble. The excess, the wealth, the keeping up with Joneses, the vulgar displays of their wealth and lack of empathy for others including their castmates is just gross. Another take away from this group...they really don't like each other at all. Kelly is just a poster girl for everything that is wrong with this show. 

I disagree - Kelly hasn't said anything crass IMO. 

The women being wealthy and in a bubble - that's the whole point of the show though.  I mean, from the beginning RHOC has been watching new money showing off and thinking they are aspirational, while we watch and laugh AT them because they look like fools. 

I don't know what direction this show will go in if Andy thinks we are looking to the housewives as role models, or looking to them for leadership or for health info.

17 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Tamra was always treated with kid gloves by him, because she sucked his ass. People howled for her head for years. Good for Kelly for not taking his shit. I don’t care if she’s an asshole, she has balls and I respect that. 

I agree!  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6