Type keyword(s) to search

Season 02: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

The Slatons are shocked by the cause of Amy's trip to the emergency room. Chris and Tammy see a new doctor, where Tammy must step on the scale again after a month of not sticking to her diet.

Yet another Tammy weigh in, and Amy's ER news.  

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the initial US network showings and during the follow up showing on 2021.01.27.

Original air date 2021.01.25

I got some Greek yogurt for a snack, but couldn’t eat it.  Too sweet. Hmmmm....odd.

I’m not sure what they need, but they need it desperately.  I don’t believe either one has the actual intention to change their eating habits.  They act like it’s a joke.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, seasons said:

The black soles Of Amy's feet. Beyond words.

Except of course not healthy for the baby. Could get infected.

Filth.

There must be some form of cognitive decline in Amy for her have filthy, black feet and not even care.....very disturbing.  I would have difficulty trusting her with childcare.  Uggggghhh.....

• Love 7
1 minute ago, seasons said:

Geez, these discovery + commercials are beyond annoying.

And it looks like everything is moving over to discovery+!!!!   Little by little you're going to have to have it to get new content even on existing shows.  So unless you cancel cable, you are paying twice.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Kid said:

And it looks like everything is moving over to discovery+!!!!   Little by little you're going to have to have it to get new content even on existing shows.  So unless you cancel cable, you are paying twice.

The greedy bastards i notice new episodes are not OnDemand now like they were. first you pay  for the channel on cable then you have buy  the actual channel -rip off!

• Love 9

It’s difficult for me to envision a real future for Tammy.  It’s bleak.  Her views on WLS aren’t realistic.  

And, it’s also difficult for me to image how Amy will live with a healthy diet long term.  It’s as if she still doesn’t get it.  

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It’s difficult for me to envision a real future for Tammy.  It’s bleak.  Her views on WLS aren’t realistic.  

And, it’s also difficult for me to image how Amy will live with a healthy diet long term.  It’s as if she still doesn’t get it.  

Tammy's view is a lot like many people on my 600 pound life. They see weight loss surgery as magic.  If they can just get the surgery, they will be skinny.  And she knows she has not lost weight.  Only question is how much did she gain.

And I believe Amy got what she wanted out of the weight loss surgery, she got pregnant. 

Tammy is looking at that doctor like he's the problem.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 10
51 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

I'm sorry, Chinese food isn't going to send you to the hospital with high blood pressure. I think it's more like she got pregnant too soon and is eating like a horse again and she's fucked her body up.

It’s full of sodium and if you overeat it, which she did, it could cause her Blood pressure to go way up.  It’s probably high all the time because of her obesity and pregnancy and it went over the top.   

It’s too bad she claims how important this child is but apparently not enough to stop overeating.  

• Love 9

Amy's feet were blackity black. I'm concerned about her ability to care for a baby if she cares so little about her own personal hygiene. 

So Tammy has gained near 100 pounds in the year since Covid started😕.

Edited by Brooklynista

Tammy's new doctor gives her what feels like an insurmountable weight goal, but it's not the only challenge she's facing.  Amy and Michael drop a bomb that changes everything.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the initial showings.

Original air date 2021.02.01

I just don’t think Tammy really has any concept of what following an eating plan looks like.   Her idea of this  is trying to eat less or working on things a little.  For her, she really may be the kind of person who weighs every morsel and eats only at a certain time. Otherwise, she doesn’t seem to have any discretion at all.  I wonder if the new doctor just met with her then she walked out the door.  How will she get it together?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Tammy always looks so angry.  She's shocked that she needs to lose 100 pounds.  Did she factor in needing to lose the 50 she gained?

I don't think she has factored anything in ever!!! 🤣🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

They can't make Tammy do anything.  Tammy will do nothing until she wants to do it.  

Chris and Amy need some Al-Anon meetings.  They are not causing it, they cannot control it, and they cannot cure it.

• Love 11

HGTV house hunter: I want a gourmet kitchen as large as a regulation basketball court, at least five bedrooms and six bathrooms, outdoor entertaining space, a heated pool, and a large backyard.

Amy: I want a dishwasher.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4