Type keyword(s) to search

Season 02: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Didn't they have a baby shower? Didn't they get basic stuff then?

Boy, I wish they'd stop calling each other 'bitch.' The word is very political to me. I don't think women, especially sisters, should call each other that so easily. 

• Love 2

I guess it’s safer covid wise going into that little boutique, but they could have gotten so much more at TJ Max for that amount of money.  

Tammy just defends her refusal to curtail her eating....it’s as if she really isn’t interested in it.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 6

I guess I figure that babies grow out of things quickly and can be messy, so buy one or two nice things; otherwise put that baby into cheaper clothes.  The baby showers I've gone to people tend to buy the cute things.  I gifted my partner's sister a whole bunch of basics.  She was so happy (she had lost her job in her 6th month so money was very tight).  I was the only person who thought about the day-to-day of taking care of a baby. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I guess it’s safer covid wise going into that little boutique, but they could have gotten so much more at TJ Max for that amount of money.  

There's a 2nd hand baby shop near me. I got a bunch of stuff for the new baby, for like $1.50 for a onesie. They are out of them so quickly, it's silly to spend a lot of money. That said, I did spend money to get a maize and blue onesie with a big fat Michigan 'M.' 

• Love 3

I’m going to check out a 2nd hand shop soon.  But, for my initial shower gift I’m going to get new things. There is SO much cute stuff for little girls.  I’m going to be an aunt again! AND again a couple months later!  I don’t think I’ll be covid vaccinated before the first one is born.  

I can’t tell who is in pain in that preview scene.  Hope Amy is ok. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3

We still have to mask in public if you can't social distance, and they don't look 6' away from the fortune teller. COVID still all over the place, Amy is a high risk pregnancy, Tammy always has some health problem, and no mask on anybody.

• Love 3

Will this be the second or third time they’ve rushed Amy to the hospital this season? Third...first time she got test and was told she was pregnant. Next time she over ate Chinese food.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

Yes, Tammy needs to move, but there are many people who need to lose weight and have physically limiting conditions. They lose weight by controlling what they put in their mouths. If she made a little effort, she would see results. 

• Love 5

So, now Tammy's excuse is going to be that Chris did not check on her as much as he said he would.   There is no hope for someone that will take no responsibility.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! I wonder if Gage is a family name?

No. It's from some movie. I forget which, but I think it was Stephen King horror movie. People made fun of her naming the baby after a character. 

No. It's from some movie. I forget which, but I think it was Stephen King horror movie. People made fun of her naming the baby after a character. 

Oh, you're right! "Pet Sematary."