Type keyword(s) to search

Season 02: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Yeah, I was so scared of covid that I avoided my cleanings in 2020!  At my recent emergency visit, I apologized like crazy, but they said they hear it all the time. It’s a reasonable thing to avoid in light of covid.  Thankfully, nothing showed up on the X-ray. Must have been sinus transfer pain.

Glad Tammy is getting her smile fixed.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I cannot go to bed without brushing my teeth. I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste at work and brush after lunch.

This dentist earns an A+ for bedside manner! I like that he told Tammy that she shouldn't feel ashamed for not going to the dentist for so long.

Dentists freak a lot of people out because of perceived pain issues. They don't realize that modern dentistry has mostly reduced or eliminated the pain. Plus, many don't have dental insurance. It can make it difficult to decide to go to the dentist. 

• Love 6
On 2/8/2021 at 10:39 PM, aliya said:

My son is 17 yrs or so older than his wife. He waited to get married, it didn't work out, so when he was looking again, all the women in his age range were either past having kids, didn't want kids, kids were teens and they didn't want a baby. He found a young woman who wanted children. They enjoyed each other's company, but as things got serious, she was worried about the difference at first, but my son is no Jerry. Think more like Keanu (when he grows his hair long, he even looks like John Wick. People comment on it.) - young looking, active, etc. and has more than 2 brain cells working. 

It's a big difference, but as with many things, it depends on the people involved. 

My friend's daughter married at 26 to a man who was 44.  They just had their first baby. It works for some people. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah....don’t know if Tammy is getting implants, but they are very pricey, like $1500.-4000. Per tooth. 

I sense the show is helping some with the cost.  I also think, with all of the advertisements, people don't realize how expensive implants are. 

• Love 6
On 1/25/2021 at 10:42 PM, xls said:

The greedy bastards i notice new episodes are not OnDemand now like they were. first you pay  for the channel on cable then you have buy  the actual channel -rip off!

PBS is doing that! If I want to watch episodes of All Creatures Great and Small more than 2 weeks after they air, I will have to make a $60 dollar donation to get an access pass (called "Passport"). PBS. What next, a subscription needed for the Emergency Broadcasting System? 

• Love 5

Why did she have to talk about her sexuality while out on a date and with other members of the family? There's a lot not to like about everyone involved here, but I don't think this is fair to her.

• Love 4

I researched implant cost recently when I had that tooth sensitivity. I have veneers on most of my top teeth and if something goes wrong with 1 I’ll have to get implants.  Man, I was freaking  out.  I got my veneers years ago and they were expensive even then. 

I knew he would be confused. 

Do you think she only brushes her teeth twice a week due to being tired?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

People who have sex with pans. Oh, I'm sure there's a fetish site for that. I'm not going to look for it.

I used to have a sticker that said "I ❤️ Frying Pans" from a cast iron store. I always wanted to tell people it meant that I was pansexual.

• LOL 7

"Part of me died the day he left." Dramatic much, Tammy?  They just met in person, they haven't had a long relationship, and there was never any promise of anything serious considering he is MARRIED. Jeez. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Jerry likes to have sex with super morbidly ladies.  Hell no he doesn't want to push her, get her to the Dr,  or wash her.  He couldn't push her 6 inches.  And he doesn't like her family around.  It's really sad that she's so in love with this dude. She's jealous of her sister finding a man & getting pregnant.  I have more sympathy for her than I do for most of the My 600 lb Life poundicipants.  Very sad.  

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I used to have a sticker that said "I ❤️ Frying Pans" from a cast iron store. I always wanted to tell people it meant that I was pansexual.

For a previous job I had to rep my company at the Society for Nuclear Medicine annual meeting. I used to take great delight in announcing “I’m here for SNM” when checking into the hotel every year. 

I feel like Amy would appreciate that joke 😆

8 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I’ve never understood that baby poop game.  No interest in that.  

It’s so gross!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 1/6/2021 at 10:22 PM, mmecorday said:

A high dose of birth control? Is that a thing? I've never been on birth control so y'all need to school me on this.

Meandering through posts...yes there is high dose, low dose, phasic (goes from low to high over 21 days), two kinds in one pill, one kind in one pill, and some with a dose of iron, mini pills, and some other kinds. They all have dumb names like Yasmin and lophasil., 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Jerry's face says he has no clue what the heck pansexual means. And now he is queued in only on transgender.  Might be easier for him to understand if she had said she dates people regardless of their gender. 

But would he have understood the word "gender."

• LOL 3