Type keyword(s) to search

Season 02: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

It seems their home, social network and entire life is centered on food binging.  I’m not sure how anyone could live in a healthful way in that kind of environment.  I also fear the child will grow up the same way. Likely, obese and food addicted with poor eating habits by age 10. It’s unfortunate.   If you can’t provide a healthy home for the child why would you be so desperate to bring one into the family?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why is one of them still so big? Did she get surgery? Sorry I am not a regular watcher

Amy got surgery, Tammy barely lost any weight so was denied.

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Anyone here from 600lb life? Decided the give this show another shot

Here!

Only for you all.

I feel like that was probably not something she should have told her on the phone.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

A high dose of birth control? Is that a thing? I've never been on birth control so y'all need to school me on this.

I think there are patches now, put it on and forget it for a week. I think you can also get an injection of sorts that lasts a month.

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Birth control, to my knowledge, doesn't really come in very different doses.  It is possible to get pregnant on BC, just much less likely.  Also if she's on the pill, it is important to take it very consistently.  

I said on the other thread that she has that same smirk as when she ate solid food too soon after her surgery.

• Love 3

I noticed that Tammy made the comment that, because of Covid, everyone is stuck at home and now they know how she feels. The difference is that the fact that she can't get out and about is self-imposed because of her gluttony. Being stuck at home because of Covid is not a self imposed isolation.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Kid said:

I noticed how Tammy made the comment that because of Covid everyone is stuck at home now they know how she feels. The difference is that the fact that she can't get out and about is self-imposed because of her gluttony. Being stuck at home because of Covid is not a self imposed isolation.

Thank you!!  I feel sorry for people stuck at home with disabilities that are NOT self inflicted, not for Tammy.

• Love 5

The older sister has common sense and some class.

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Tammy sounds like she's going to die at any second. 

And she is only 34 years old!!

• Love 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

Or Amy's going to snap one night and kill her. OK, maybe I've been watching too many episodes of "Twisted Sisters" on the ID channel.

Smother her with her own double chin?  She certainly couldn't get her hands around her neck.  

• LOL 7

I love BBQ...I love corn on the cob that has been grilled on the BBQ. The pregnant sister will be back up to her previous weight in no time. You are not eating for two, you should still be losing weight while pregnant . Someone on 600lb life got pregnant and Dr. Now said weight loss should continue and is better for the baby.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4