Type keyword(s) to search

Season 02: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Winston Salem is a great city

Thank you, it has really become more urban over the years, And Wake Forest is a good school.

Edited by edie3
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

That’s almost a 15 year age difference on top of the ~500 pound weight difference ☹️

My son is 17 yrs or so older than his wife. He waited to get married, it didn't work out, so when he was looking again, all the women in his age range were either past having kids, didn't want kids, kids were teens and they didn't want a baby. He found a young woman who wanted children. They enjoyed each other's company, but as things got serious, she was worried about the difference at first, but my son is no Jerry. Think more like Keanu (when he grows his hair long, he even looks like John Wick. People comment on it.) - young looking, active, etc. and has more than 2 brain cells working. 

It's a big difference, but as with many things, it depends on the people involved. 

Edited by aliya
  • Love 8
On 2/1/2021 at 9:53 PM, Kid said:

It's probably one of the reasons why she doesn't want to lose weight. If she loses weight, she will have to take care of herself.  

If she loses weight, she has years of skin surgeries and recoveries. It's not gonna be an easy road.

• Love 5

I was in a relationship not long ago with someone who was 22 years older than me. We had known each other for almost 17 years. It seemed promising, but just didn’t work out.  I think the issue was somewhat the age difference.  I think Tammy is flattered to get attention.  I wonder if he’s been hired by tlc.  

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, aliya said:

My son is 17 yrs or so older than his wife. He waited to get married, it didn't work out, so when he was looking again, all the women in his age range were either past having kids, didn't want kids, kids were teens and they didn't want a baby. He found a young woman who wanted children. They enjoyed each other's company, but as things got serious, she was worried about the difference at first, but my son is no Jerry. Think more like Keanu (when he grows his hair long, even even looks like John Wick. People comment on it.) - young looking, active, etc. and has more than 2 brain cells working. 

It's a big difference, but as with many things, it depends on the people involved. 

That’s not really what I’m talking about but no worries. Jerry’s an older man by 15 years with a wife and 11 descendants. And Tammy is the equivalent of 5 or 6 Jerrys and is a very young 32. 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, RedDelicious said:

That’s not really what I’m talking about but no worries. Jerry’s an older man by 15 years with a wife and 11 descendants. And Amy is the equivalent of 5 or 6 Jerrys and is a very young 32. 

Yup. I really wish they'd say he was married. Maybe it will come out. I guess Tammy knows, but I'm not sure. I can understand she wants the company and a love life, but you can't be hanging w/married men, whether they are on the forum looking or not. 

• Love 2

Michael deserves an award for pushing Tammy around, especially while her skinny old ass "boyfriend" just stands there.  He wants her fattened up to the max, maybe he wants her bedbound.  I like this family's honesty and wish them success.  Can't envision Tammy losing any weight though, unless she's hospitalized.  Sad.  

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I was in a relationship not long ago with someone who was 22 years older than me. We had known each other for almost 17 years. It seemed promising, but just didn’t work out.  I think the issue was somewhat the age difference.  I think Tammy is flattered to get attention.  I wonder if he’s been hired by tlc.  

Me too - differences of 20, 13 and 12 over the last 15 years. I always called it dating outside of the box ☺️ It just didn’t work out though. I wouldn’t do more than 4 or 5 now. You can work around the obvious generational differences if you really click. But I look young for my age (I’ve stayed out of the sun) and it just makes older men look that much older. Jerry looked like the flipping grim reaper. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I'm sorry, but all I see with Jerry is a guy who's looking for a hook-up/booty call. Imho Tammy is kidding herself if she thinks he's going to marry her.

Edited by lulu69
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

OMG, Amy and her husband are dressed as Greek gods for the pregnancy photo shoot ... in a cornfield!

I'm in Iowa. I'm surprised you aren't aware of all stories about the Greek gods & goddesses in our cornfields. 

• LOL 7
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

She's got to have trouble fitting into the dentist chair.  They're not designed for someone her size. 

Back when Amberlynn Reid was having her dental issues, I happened to be going to the dentist and asked about having someone of that weight in the office. The dentist said the chairs go up to 350 or so and that the person would have to go to the hospital dental department. The dentist would do the work with the patient in a bed.

The dentist said staff had actually been discussing the problems of heavier people in the clinic.  I go to the faculty clinic of my uni's dental school (these are the dental professors who teach the students; my days of having dental students work on me are over). Because we're the big deal in the state, I can see where some morbidly obese folks from around the state might have to come here for work because their local dentist didn't have equipment for their size. 

You don't think about stuff like that - too big for the dentist chair, too big for the hair salon, too big even for a lot of mobility scooters. Dang.

• Love 2

I cannot go to bed without brushing my teeth. I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste at work and brush after lunch.

This dentist earns an A+ for bedside manner! I like that he told Tammy that she shouldn't feel ashamed for not going to the dentist for so long.

• Love 7