Type keyword(s) to search

Season 02: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love BBQ...I love corn on the cob that has been grilled on the BBQ. The pregnant sister will be back up to her previous weight in no time. You are not eating for two, you should still be losing weight while pregnant 

I looooooove BBQ, too...

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love BBQ...I love corn on the cob that has been grilled on the BBQ. The pregnant sister will be back up to her previous weight in no time. You are not eating for two, you should still be losing weight while pregnant . Someone on 600lb life got pregnant and Dr. Now said weight loss should continue and is better for the baby.

She's going to pass those unhealthy habits to that child.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, ShortyMac said:

Scale says Tammy is 596.6lbs. She looks every bit of it.

She looks bigger.  

17 hours ago, ShortyMac said:

"I'm trying!" BS! You are not, at all. 

Using Amy and Michael as her excuses. Grow up!

I loved it when she said she should just give up on the diet. She gave up on the diet along time ago.

• Love 11

The Slatons head back to Atlanta to see Dr. Procter.  Amy is worried about dropping the news that she got pregnant so soon after surgery, against doctor's orders. Tammy returns knowing she gained all of the weight back.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the initial showings.

Original air date 2021.01.11

Oh no! I didn’t see that coming! Tammy just got dumped. It was just too much for him to handle—first he finds out that Amy is pregnant, and then he finds out that Tammy gained back all the weight. Not a good day for the doctor.

• Love 1

I made chili in the crockpot today and that's all I smell right now. It was so good. One of the positive things about the pandemic is that I've become a pretty good cook. One of the bad things about the pandemic is that I've been eating what I've been cooking! And I can't blame a baby on my cravings!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I forgot how handsome Dr. Procter is. 

I think he's gorgeous. His demeanor makes him extra sexy. He's just so calm and nice. 

5 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

Dr. Proctor could tell me to slap my mom and I would say BRB

I would gain 500lbs just be his patient lol

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok this is the second episode I have watched but what is appealing about these obesity ridden hillbillies who seem to think getting pregnant after surgery, stuffing their faces, farting, and vomiting is hilarious?

It's like a train wreck!  You can't look away.

I am confused.  This was on Monday night and I missed the live chat because I did not realize that.  So, I watched it On Demand Tuesday.  Now it is on again.  Are they going to broadcast it Monday AND  Wednesday?  It's no fun watching it without the live chat!

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4

Tammy and Amy blame each other for their issues in therapy. When Tammy gets devastating news from Dr. Procter, her brother Chris makes a life-altering decision. A very pregnant Amy can't stop overeating, and the results are disastrous. 

We have early video of their therapy in action:

Oh wait, that's the name game, not the blame game.  Sorry!

Time for therapy for Amy and Tammy.  Chris will also work with Tammy.  While he's at it, he might drop a pound or two hundred. 

Original air date 2020.01.18

• LOL 2
  • Love 1