Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
PrincessPurrsALot

Season 02: LIVE CHAT

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love BBQ...I love corn on the cob that has been grilled on the BBQ. The pregnant sister will be back up to her previous weight in no time. You are not eating for two, you should still be losing weight while pregnant 

I looooooove BBQ, too...

• Like 1

'k, I gave up a little while ago. But your snark is still fun. 'night, all.

• Like 5

"I'm trying!" BS! You are not, at all. 

Using Amy and Michael as her excuses. Grow up!

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love BBQ...I love corn on the cob that has been grilled on the BBQ. The pregnant sister will be back up to her previous weight in no time. You are not eating for two, you should still be losing weight while pregnant . Someone on 600lb life got pregnant and Dr. Now said weight loss should continue and is better for the baby.

She's going to pass those unhealthy habits to that child.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

17 hours ago, ShortyMac said:

Scale says Tammy is 596.6lbs. She looks every bit of it.

She looks bigger.  

17 hours ago, ShortyMac said:

"I'm trying!" BS! You are not, at all. 

Using Amy and Michael as her excuses. Grow up!

I loved it when she said she should just give up on the diet. She gave up on the diet along time ago.

• Like 11

The Slatons head back to Atlanta to see Dr. Procter.  Amy is worried about dropping the news that she got pregnant so soon after surgery, against doctor's orders. Tammy returns knowing she gained all of the weight back.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the initial showings.

Original air date 2021.01.11

Amy eating things Tammy wouldn't eat.  Not believing it.  Pretty damn sure that, when desperate, Tammy will eat anything. 

Tammy in the grey leggings half sliding off the couch - not a good look. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Amy can fuck off with "it's what the baby wants", no honey, no. This is the same shit you two always eat and do.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I was afraid Tammy was going to fall out of the wheelchair and go rolling down the hill! 😲

Like the giant wheel of cheese on Z Nation, picking up people as it rolls. 

• Laugh 5

I just can't help but think that there's going to be a poor child at the mercy of this group.

The child will be one of those tragic kids who says, "By the time I was 10, I weighed 200 pounds."

• Like 7
  • Sad 5

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Amy is using the baby as an excuse for everything. 

She just found a lifetime crutch.

• Like 6

Oh no! I didn’t see that coming! Tammy just got dumped. It was just too much for him to handle—first he finds out that Amy is pregnant, and then he finds out that Tammy gained back all the weight. Not a good day for the doctor.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I made chili in the crockpot today and that's all I smell right now. It was so good. One of the positive things about the pandemic is that I've become a pretty good cook. One of the bad things about the pandemic is that I've been eating what I've been cooking! And I can't blame a baby on my cravings!

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

5 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I forgot how handsome Dr. Procter is. 

I think he's gorgeous. His demeanor makes him extra sexy. He's just so calm and nice. 

5 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

Dr. Proctor could tell me to slap my mom and I would say BRB

I would gain 500lbs just be his patient lol

• Like 6
  • Laugh 7

It does make sense that she someone closer so she can go in and get her weight checked periodically.  If she is successful, maybe we can see Dr. Pretty, er, Procter for the surgery.  I can dream. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Does this mean no more Dr. Procter 😞 He's like 99% of why I watch this crap lol

• Like 10
  • Laugh 1

4 hours ago, Hero said:

I watch this show just to see Dr. Proctor. 

Yes.   I was just saying to myself, he looks even better than last season! 😘😍

• Like 5

Ok this is the second episode I have watched but what is appealing about these obesity ridden hillbillies who seem to think getting pregnant after surgery, stuffing their faces, farting, and vomiting is hilarious?

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok this is the second episode I have watched but what is appealing about these obesity ridden hillbillies who seem to think getting pregnant after surgery, stuffing their faces, farting, and vomiting is hilarious?

It's like a train wreck!  You can't look away.

I am confused.  This was on Monday night and I missed the live chat because I did not realize that.  So, I watched it On Demand Tuesday.  Now it is on again.  Are they going to broadcast it Monday AND  Wednesday?  It's no fun watching it without the live chat!

Edited by Kid
  • Like 4

‘Baby brain’ this bitch using baby as an excuse to break her diet and ‘forget things. You can kill yourself and your baby you moron.

• Like 4

Tammy and Amy blame each other for their issues in therapy. When Tammy gets devastating news from Dr. Procter, her brother Chris makes a life-altering decision. A very pregnant Amy can't stop overeating, and the results are disastrous. 

We have early video of their therapy in action:

Oh wait, that's the name game, not the blame game.  Sorry!

Time for therapy for Amy and Tammy.  Chris will also work with Tammy.  While he's at it, he might drop a pound or two hundred. 

Original air date 2020.01.18

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Well, I got the night correct!!  Hi, everyone.    

Does Amy's husband ever talk??

Edited by Kid
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1