Type keyword(s) to search

Season 02: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I mean what do you expect when you go to a "meet and greet" with two people who quite literally do nothing but sit on their couch all day calling each other a bitch? What is there to even ask them about? "So do you prefer the right or left side of the couch?"

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Tammy always looks so angry.  She's shocked that she needs to lose 100 pounds.  Did she factor in needing to lose the 50 she gained?

That’s a pretty high level math concept.

• LOL 13

“Assisted living”??  Nope.  Nursing home.  I was a nursing home social worker.  If I ever admitted anyone her size my staff would have walked out on the spot.  I didn’t realize everyone in the family had done their duty with Tammy.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Sadly I don't think Tammy is ever going to lose weight and get healthier. Everyone else in her life who has been important to her (Amy, Amy's husband) are moving along in life with other things...a baby, weight loss etc.

Tammy probably feels like she's been left behind and nobody cares about her anymore. She needs a good therapist/psychiatrist to help her learn that she has self worth and doesn't need Amy or Mr. Amy to have a good life. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, OldE said:

“Assisted living”??  Nope.  Nursing home.  I was a nursing home social worker.  If I ever admitted anyone her size my staff would have walked out on the spot.  I didn’t realize everyone in the family had done their duty with Tammy.  

It's probably one of the reasons why she doesn't want to lose weight. If she loses weight, she will have to take care of herself.  

Edited by Kid
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Earlier tonight Tammy’s  brother said she’d have to go to assisted living, then Amy said that Tammy was in one before she asked her to come live with her.....then of course they got her that apt next door.   If someone needs assistance in living, your expectations are unreasonable to take them out and think they are going to live without it.  I bet plenty of people warned Amy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Sadly I don't think Tammy is ever going to lose weight and get healthier. Everyone else in her life who has been important to her (Amy, Amy's husband) are moving along in life with other things...a baby, weight loss etc.

Tammy probably feels like she's been left behind and nobody cares about her anymore. She needs a good therapist/psychiatrist to help her learn that she has self worth and doesn't need Amy or Mr. Amy to have a good life. 

The episode with the therapist went sideways REAL fast.

• Love 3

They flip-flop so quickly. Sometimes they’re both very rational in the talking heads, and it’s the complete opposite of when they’re talking to each other. It feels like this is very clumsily faked, and it’s hard to know what’s real.

• Love 4

This was kind of a nothing burger episode. I felt like Amy’s belly was pregnancy on the top and previous weight on the bottom 😬

Who wants to place bets on Tammy’s secret from her bawfriend? 

Spoiler

Maybe she’s...married! 😱

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

HGTV house hunter: I want a gourmet kitchen as large as a regulation basketball court, at least five bedrooms and six bathrooms, outdoor entertaining space, a heated pool, and a large backyard.

Amy: I want a dishwasher.

I loved that Amy was so happy tp be moving into a modest house. I bet Michael will be glad to move away from Tammy.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, WhitneyWhit said:

So Tammy doesn't think there's anything she can do to stop strangers from making comments about her? Maybe she should make a Youtube video and ask strangers or ask that reality television crew following her around.

These people just kill me. Whitney Thor is the same way. They put their entire lives out on the Internet and do a reality show then they whine that they have haters.

Stop doing what you're doing. Live your life and eat yourself to death if you want to and no one will know about it if you don't put it out there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

We will now have one season long LIVE CHAT thread.  The episode descriptions will be included so you can see where we are at in the season.  The thread will be open during the initial US showing. 

Next up:

S02.E06: There's Something About Jerry

Tammy's boyfriend, Jerry, comes to visit just in time to celebrate the sisters' favorite holiday, Halloween.  Tammy' sister Misty, however, questions Jerry's intentions. Amy has to face another weigh in after her concerning appointment with Dr. Procter.  

Original air data 2021.02.08

• Love 4