Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Thederick's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

"Guess it wasn't meant to be"??!

BTW, I went with Oreos.

Milk = protein + calcium, right?

They're also Vegan from what I've been told, but I'm not sure I believe it.    A friend said she was going vegan, and only going to eat Oreos, and Pringles, she lasted one day.   She's not very bright in some ways. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That nurse must be new, she doesn't know you get completely out of the way when the 600 pounders approach the door, and keep your toes out of danger too. 

And hide any snacks in the kitchenette.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I feel bad about saying this but he just looks creepy when he turns his head and looks sideways at Dr. Now.

I agree with others that think he's stoned.    Hopefully, not on Pot Brownies. 

I wonder if Dr. Now allows fun snacks in the kitchenette?   Or do they have to hide them somewhere?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3

What is with that weird sideways look at Dr. Now?

"Yees sir!" He sounds like he's being sarcastic.

I think he's trying to be cute, it works on his momma, she gets him whatever he wants when he gives her the eyes

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That apartment is perfectly nice. What does he need a bigger place for? He doesn't do anything but lie in bed and suck down food. 

They moved the trashcan, now he has to walk further..no fair!

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I agree with others that think he's stoned.    Hopefully, not on Pot Brownies. 

I wonder if Dr. Now allows fun snacks in the kitchenette?   

Jesus I hope so. His long suffering staff deserves them. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Okay, Dude!  This Thug wannabe act that is coming out of your mouth is fucking ridiculous!  You are going to be dead by the age of 40 and all you will have accomplished is eating all the ice cream in Florida.

Hey, ice cream melts fast in Florida!

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They're also Vegan from what I've been told, but I'm not sure I believe it.    A friend said she was going vegan, and only going to eat Oreos, and Pringles, she lasted one day.   She's not very bright in some ways. 

They are! I have a friend who's vegan and one of his friends would bring Oreos to game night. I used to work with him and I was always amused when he would just eat French fries for lunch. (He's a runner and generally a healthy eater and has done his homework on the vegan thing, but once in a while he just wants some fries.)

2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

* too mean?  Mrs. FB says I become one of the Mean Kids when snarking here.

I think we all have a tendency to do that here. Sometimes I feel bad. I would never say some things in real life that I do here.

• Love 6

have a friend who's vegan and one of his friends would bring Oreos to game night. I used to work with him and I was always amused when he would just eat French fries for lunch.

Years ago french fries used to be fried in lard.  Best tasting fries ever!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Years ago french fries used to be fried in lard.  Best tasting fries ever!

Mmmm french fries cooked in duck fat, talk about amazing. I gave up carbs and sugar today, I'm sad.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Why do these dietitians and other ancillary health folks sound so stupid and patronizing when they introduce themselves to people? Theo and his mother are not 12 and they aren't 'special.' 

• Love 3

Water with lemon is delicious. 

Get him a Soda Stream. He can have flavored no calorie water all day long. 

I gave up soda years and years ago and drink water pretty much exclusively. I might have a Diet Pepsi twice a year. Weight would fall off Thederick in bunches if he'd give up just sugary drinks. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Him and mom are lying through their teeth. Are potatoes really that bad? Shoot I eat a lot of potatoes 

Don't forget for Thederick the mashed potatoes he likes are probably made with real cream, and lots of butter.   Or fried in butter or grease.   And I bet he thinks French Fries were on the diet too.   

740 to 615 is good progress, and if he keeps dropping weight it will help his heart. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

She has recipes like Sandra Lee- a lebanese dumpling thing made with CANNED BISCUITS?

Oooh, I could really go for a Semi-Ho like Saturday morning snark like in the good old days!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I gave up soda years and years ago and drink water pretty much exclusively. I might have a Diet Pepsi twice a year. Weight would fall off Thederick in bunches if he'd give up just sugary drinks. 

I keep small cans of Coke and ginger ale around mostly for medicinal purposes (the Coke helps when I have migraines, between the caffeine and the stomach-settling properties; ginger ale also for upset stomachs). I keep it on the bottom shelf of the door, which I can't actually see when I'm standing (blocked by the other shelves, which are deeper) so I'm not tempted by seeing it every time I open the fridge. I treated myself to some ginger beer for New Year's Eve, but that's just four bottles (of which I've only had 2 so far). Mostly I drink water, sometimes with a splash of juice (usually cherry), tea (working on cutting down on the sugar in that), and sometimes chocolate milk. I do drink hot chocolate most days of the week (thinking of cutting that down to weekends only and sticking with tea during the week).

• Love 3