Type keyword(s) to search

Andrew & Amira

• Start Topic

The look on Andrew's face when he found out Amira would be joining the Tell Nothing remotely was so funny.   Total shock and panic.  I really hope that she does spill everything.      Does a fiance who never made the U.S. during her K-1 visa 90 day period count against his K-1 limit for potential fiances captives working at mommy's daycare for free ?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Watching the rerun again (not sure why) and they all annoy me even more.  Andrew reminds me of that social studies teacher seated next to you at the pre covid neighborhood BBQ who is going to re teach you all about WW2 whether you like it or not.  You deserved for her to come here face to face.? No he didn't, she was probably AFRAID of him!!!  Funny, your precious Andrew did not offer to fly over to speak to her.  Just his whole demeanor is so off putting.  I read he started a blog or IG page calling himself D Bag Andrew.  Well, it fits.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

He only wants to be there while she is on camera so he can steer the narrative. He is an asshole who KNOWS that he treated her poorly and the only way he will be able to look like the victim is if he takes control of the conversation while she speaks. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
On 4/12/2021 at 4:30 PM, UniqueHandle said:

He only wants to be there while she is on camera so he can steer the narrative. He is an asshole who KNOWS that he treated her poorly and the only way he will be able to look like the victim is if he takes control of the conversation while she speaks. 

Amira is annoying as fuck to listen to, but she’s got this fucker's number and good for her for insisting he not be on set while she’s talking. If he had nothing to hide he’d stick around and tell his side, but he’s tying to be indignant like he’s been wronged, which is such a basic bitch gas lighter 101 move. Guilty as charged, we already know it.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 12

I feel like something is really missing in this story. Is it true that Amira had come to the US at least 7 times before this and Andrew had been to France at least once. If this is true , this would be more time then almost any other couple on the show. Most of the time, it is one quick 1-2 week trip (or 8 hours for Robert and Anny) and the couple is engaged.  This sudden end makes me feel like there is a ton we did not see, How does a couple spend 2 years together and 7-8 long stays together, plenty of time with family, and then it is over at the last minute. What did we not see? It cant be the kids issue, can it? Because if you are together two years and the guy works with kids and you live with him for weeks/months at a time, the subject of kids or timing to have kids never came up? Right now I wish I was the show's edtor and got to see all the footage. 

I think couples that never met when filming should not get a full storyline or maybe just thbe on the app. This whole season, we saw maybe 3 facetimes and a few texts and the rest was seperate filmed. My guess is TLC either wants Amira or Andrew to return on another spin off so that is why we saw this whole mess of a story? 

• Love 2

Andrew was that kid that screamed, "It's not fair," when he lost a game. 

He was just begging the producers to follow him outside, have the camera time alone, loved the drama of being followed and being asked to stay...he was in heaven having all that go on.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I feel like something is really missing in this story. Is it true that Amira had come to the US at least 7 times before this and Andrew had been to France at least once. If this is true , this would be more time then almost any other couple on the show.

Can this be verified?  I am not doubting you, I am questioning the highly suspicious motives of the producers.

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Andrew was that kid that screamed, "It's not fair," when he lost a game.

Or changes the rules as he goes along so he will win.  Trust me, EVERY neighborhood has one.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, christmaslights said:

absolutely.

I shudder to think of the poor kids in that daycare stuck all day with him and his gross mother. 

I imagine the place smells like urine and bologna.

Ha! I would have said urine and tunafish but bologna is easier to.slap on a piece of wonder bread and shove at a kid so...

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Can this be verified?  I am not doubting you, I am questioning the highly suspicious motives of the producers.

Both Andrew and Amira have said she has visited the US more then once. Andrew has gone into more detail citing rhe number of visits, while Amira was more general like locations she has seen. There are pictures showing them in different locations, Vegas is one and then I would guess Northern CA or some area with forests and trees and then pictures at the beach which could be CA or Mexico  (As someone who lives near Vegas the forest and beach pictures were not local).  Andrew said he met her mother in France, he had some pictures and plane tickets for proof. Amira never mentioned the meeting in France.

I am kind of sick of the he said she said but I love a good mystery to sleuth so I am team truth. If you look at when they first met , he did not apply for the K1 right away so I tend to believe she came over again or he went to her country. If it were like some of the many other couples that just visit once and apply, why did he not apply? The application fee is about the same as a plane ticket , he has the income (it is only about 22k a year to apply) so why was it over a year between the first meeting and when he applied? He says it is because they visited back and forth and he wanted her to get to know his family and he know her family and then he applied. Amira has not given a reason for the gap, not that she should have to or maybe she agrees that they were visiting back and forth. Pre-COVID there is no reason she could not fly back and forth. Andrew says he paid for the tickets and has waved around proof (even showing he bought her dad a ticket)  and since Amria does not seem to have a job and is 27 and lives with her mom how did she pay for the tickets?  (I have no idea about the economy of her area or how common this is to still live at home and not be working or studying ? I have studied religion and I know there are areas in the US and abroad that women stay at home till marriage ands it is the norm). 

I do not know if I trust any TLC edit. I think I am waiting to see which one keeps on going on TV. Which ever one accepts the role on the spin off , I think was in it for the fame and maybe less truthful? If one is offered the spin off, TLC will give them the good edit. From that leak of the tell all 2 seasons ago, we saw that each couple is questioned for about 3 hours and we see about 10 minutes so 2:50 minutes are editted out. Since we heard almost nothing from Andrew on the first night of the tell all, I assume they are editting him out. From that leaked tell all, Shawn would have every cast member comment on each couple but only select comments make the edit. They would not let him stay silent ot Tarik and Hazel who were pretty silent, whatever they said, just did not fit the edit. During the leaked tell all the cast was all interested in David's investments and how he did so well in real estate and other investments but the edit showed then saying how could you spend 100k on Lana, they did not show how much the cast wanted to know how he got the 100k. 

I do know TLC horribly edits Kalini and Aseulo. I am not looking forward to watching happily ever after. I probably will have to Fast forward their scences or need blood pressure meds after seeing the previews. I can 100% saty that some of the scenes with them are staged or scripted so why not other couples? After seeing how they twist Kalini and Asuelo , and Amria and Andrew never met , TLC could change the edit to anything they wanted. It is not just TLC , other shows are filmed in my area, and it is crazy how they edit. The filmed in the exact same area for a bachelor hometown date and an episode of shark tank and showed  the area to be for millionaires, the dream area, then roll in Christmas light fight and it was shown as a middle class family neighborhood, and then escaping polygamy it  was a dangerous neighborhood that you could be killed in. This was literally the same area, I can walk outside my house and point to the houses they filmed. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Useful 8
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, christmaslights said:

absolutely.

I shudder to think of the poor kids in that daycare stuck all day with him and his gross mother. 

Someone on Reddit who professes to know Andrew says he always smells like stale weed and maple syrup.  

• LOL 10
4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Someone on Reddit who professes to know Andrew says he always smells like stale weed and maple syrup.  

well I defer to that knowledge.  he definitely looks odiferous.

I think he would be best suited for a career as a mascot at a theme park.  dressed up as goofy or Winnie the Pooh. just walking around slowly making vague gestures. not actually speaking to anyone. 

Edited by christmaslights
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
On 4/14/2021 at 2:04 PM, christmaslights said:

well I defer to that knowledge.  he definitely looks odiferous.

I think he would be best suited for a career as a mascot at a theme park.  dressed up as goofy or Winnie the Pooh. just walking around slowly making vague gestures. not actually speaking to anyone. 

I see him as more Ren Faire material. Maybe selling pickles. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
On 4/13/2021 at 10:53 AM, christmaslights said:

But once Andrew leaves, the air clears pretty fast & it's back to cigarette smoke & Play Doh

• LOL 9
23 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My suspicion is that Amira and the new guy are angling for their season on one of the other shows, so she was putting the story line out there for the next season.    

100%. 

How amazing is it that she finds true love so quickly- and each time it's a guy in the USA?

Just amazing. (there are no guys in France or all of Europe apparently).

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Last night my hubby and watched (like 3, 3 and a half) hours worth of "Psychology in Seattle" with Dr Kirk Honda and it was so interesting to watch him pick apart Andrew's story.  A couple of things he zoned in on were:  Andrew saying "This is not fair" and leaving.  Dr Honda was like, yes, yes it is fair, they are giving each of you the opportunity to talk, just not at the same time.  Then he really honed in on Andrew loving all the attention of leaving, having multiple cameras, camera crews, plus everyone on the sound stage wondering where you went.  He also had a real issue with cast members wanting Amira to come back and saying, "What is the big deal?"   He explained that if you have been emotionally bullied you are under no obligation to be in the same room or be in the same Zoom call or whatever.  He did not care for Mother Andrew either - he was like, "Why is she so involved?"  He has some of the best looks on his face when he is watching!!!  "WTF????"

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She does…not look good. Very odd as French women are normally minimalistic with makeup 

Technically Amira is not French,she emigrated to France from somewhere else...so does anyone know how she is able to live in the US?  Wasn't that the reason she and Andrew were supposed to  meet in Mexico her but she couldn't get there?  Didn't she date Andrew as a means to get to the US?

I get wanting a make over but...

image.png.dabefaaabfac509cf071148f2c3724d4.png

On 6/27/2021 at 8:22 PM, lu1535 said:

Yikes! Her make-up in the last picture! 😳

She looks like a dead behind the eyes drag queen.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Technically Amira is not French,she emigrated to France from somewhere else...so does anyone know how she is able to live in the US?  Wasn't that the reason she and Andrew were supposed to  meet in Mexico her but she couldn't get there?  Didn't she date Andrew as a means to get to the US?

I believe she is Algerian?

• Useful 3
15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Not a good look, another good looking girl ruining her looks with plastic. That is quite a funny read, what with "her tv clout",  "explicit pic scandal" (?) & "mysteriously coming to America". Do they mean after the US started letting people back in?  Nowhere does it say that she is living in America although it does imply that she may be, her visa if tourist will be for 3 months so who knows how long she's been in the country.

• Love 2
On 12/30/2021 at 6:03 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I get wanting a make over but...

image.png.dabefaaabfac509cf071148f2c3724d4.png

She looks like a dead behind the eyes drag queen.

She "dated" Andrew as a way to get on this shit storm, IMO.  

I think they were in cahoots to get on the show.  I still think that.

The fact that she's now showing up as a publicity-hungry freak just reinforces my belief.  

At least he thankfully seems to have crawled back into oblivion.  

• Love 5