Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E06: Week 6

• Start Topic

Yes, Ed and Chasen need to go bye-bye. I’ve never heard the term “smokescreen” used for describing a hot woman. I don’t get it, but I’m old, you can ask my kids. 
Ivan FTW! 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
Confused on names, again!
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

Chasen should go just for that suit alone...

... and the bare ankles that don't go with any suit.

EXCEPT: Chasen and Ed aka Carlos will stay because, villains/dra-mah.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 4

That Ed guy clearly has no connection with Taysia, he knows it and so he's decided to get his screentime being a bully to the dumb jock who isn't smart enough to go toe to toe with him and see exactly what he's doing. Chasen may not be the brightest tool in the shed but he hasn't bugged me a tenth as much as Ed. 

• Love 10

Tayshia's dress is amazing!  She definitely knows how to wear clothes.  And I loved her necklace during the group challenge.  Hubby just came up for some sexy time...I pointed to TV and was all, "I'm watching live tv." 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

The delayed rose ceremony confused me and I was wondering why she wasn't calling Branden, who she had the one on one with last week and seemed to like so much. Didn't realize it's because he already had the rose. 

Oh joy, is smokeshow going to be the the new grown ass man?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Who were the three guys who left? I don't think I've seen any of them before.

The Trevor Noah dude with the 'stache is super creepy. I'd send him home just for that offensive thing above his lip.

Edited by saber5055
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Guess Chasen and Ed will ultimately get the 2:1. Oh, man. Usually they have it in some remote location where they can leave the loser to die in the wilderness. What are they just going to leave for he person in an empty room in the other wing of the hotel?

• LOL 20
9 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

He stayed all of night 1 in a straitjacket. Still cute?

Ooops...no.  Well...my ex was actually deserving of a straightjacket, so maybe I just have questionable taste?  So, yes.

Edited by CraftyHazel
  • Love 1

I can’t believe she is developing feelings fit that meathead Chasen....keeping him for drama and the producers made her, but feelings?   Nope.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

The first guy who walked out was a cutie.

Yes he was.  Plus, he seemed kinda cool.

I don't know names but I laughed when the black guy who was kicked off had this disinterested look on his face like, "Welp.  Glad that's over.  Gonna get home now."  

• LOL 7

I know Joe.  I know Ed, because his eyes don’t match.  I know Chasen because every time he opens his mouth, it’s either to say “Wolverine” or “Smokeshow”.  I know Bennett.  I know Eazy.  I know Ivan.

ETA: I know Blake, and usually Brendan.

Edited by CraftyHazel
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Joe was cute: “ I was all conference volleyball.” “You’re a really nice guy, you know!!”

He's adorbs. He shouldnt be with all these meatheads on this date. Same for Jordan.

I agree with whoever said that Ed is all show-muscles.

• Love 8

Pouring oil on these dudes is "a girl's dream?" Maybe for Tayisha but not for me. It's a big "gross, don't touch me" for this female.

I HATE THIS WRESTLING DATE SO MUCH ..........

Chasen vs. Ed. What a bunch of BS. I now HATE THIS SHOW.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

I think Ed’s a liar.  Built like that, he works out.  He knew this was coming.  But as soon as he was matched with Chasen, he quit.

I actually like that he ruined all of the producers' plans. This date is lame. First time, I sort of liked him.

Jordanm did a lot better than I thought he would.

Dr Joe is still adorbs

Edited by thehepburn
  • Love 9

I give props to Ed for not letting himself be manipulated by TPTB. That "match" was set up and phony and was for drah-mah only. Thank you Ed for not playing by the script. This time anyway.

4 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

Dr Joe is still adorbs

His ponytail rocked, and yes, he is tres adorbs.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

I actually like that he ruined all of the producers' plans. This date is lame. First time, I sort of liked him.

Jordanm did a lot better than I thought he would.

Dr Joe is still adorbs

Don’t get me wrong, I hate these kinds of “dates”.  I don’t think they prove a damned thing except how much someone is willing to debase themselves for “love”.

• Love 5

Wow, these close ups of Tayisha's face are NOT complimentary. Ugh. HDTV is not her friend.

2 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

I love that she got him to shave his stache. That was great.

What! Did I miss this while letting dogs in and out? Say it ain't so!

• Love 3