Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E06: Week 6

• Start Topic

On 11/17/2020 at 6:23 PM, GracieK said:

My husband asked the same thing. I told him you know how I always want to obnoxiously eat at the trendiest new restaurant or buy unnecessary things for the house I can’t afford - that’s boujee. He goes oh yeah I’m boujee then too.. as he stands up in the middle of the living room, tries to yank off his sweatpants, falls over, tears them and then goes aww man these are my good sweatpants. 😂 TRUE STORY

I guess I'll be the one to ask:  Why he yanking off his sweatpants in the middle of the living room while watching The Bachelorette?

1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I guess I'll be the one to ask:  Why he yanking off his sweatpants in the middle of the living room while watching The Bachelorette?

Trying to show that he has better legs than Tayshia?  (Which he probably does, lol.)

• LOL 1

We don’t have kids (yet - have been trying for years) and it’s just the two of us and our pups. We had just folded laundry and he was making the all important transition from wearing his “good sweatpants” to pj pants.. he’s been working from home since COVID. I told him I was going to start referring to him as Costanza 

image.gif.2869d2540f9e5658e28f6ed2ce4463df.gif

• LOL 11
17 hours ago, GracieK said:

We had just folded laundry and he was making the all important transition from wearing his “good sweatpants” to pj pants.. he’s been working from home since COVID.

The struggle is real. I've been working from home since March, and only wearing leggings around the house, since nobody can see my bottom half in video calls. Until about a month ago I would put on jeans to run errands, but now that it's colder I put on a long coat and knee-high boots over the leggings. So leggings are my "good pants" now.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, chocolatine said:

The struggle is real. I've been working from home since March, and only wearing leggings around the house, since nobody can see my bottom half in video calls. Until about a month ago I would put on jeans to run errands, but now that it's colder I put on a long coat and knee-high boots over the leggings. So leggings are my "good pants" now.

Yes! I work both at home and at a school - I’m their accountant and no one can come to my office due to COVID so leggings have become my uniform. Jeans? The pandemic shrunk all of mine! 

• LOL 7