Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E06: Week 6

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Ashley and Jared ... not exactly a stellar couple to hold up as an example ... of anything. Plus please give Bukowski credit for his trademarked "grown-ass man."

I think Bennett's trolling the group.

Omg Ashley who stalked Jared into submission. I’m sorry they creep me out !

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 19

Why have I never seen Demar before? He’s a cutie! What’s his deal? I need to know whether to root for him or I’m just not remembering something he said/did that already ruined it.

• Love 11
Just now, saber5055 said:

What is "boo-gee"?

God, Ashley just blew snot all over the room. So gross. I guess she hasn't changed since we saw her last.

Now SHE'S the one who should have hooked up with John Paul Jones.

Um, did Chad just say "crinched"? As in, "The whole room just crinched"? While he was talking about Bennett not being so bright? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

bour·geois

/bo͝orˈZHwä,ˈbo͝orZHwä

adjective

of or characteristic of the middle class, typically with reference to its perceived materialistic values or conventional attitudes.

"a rich, bored, bourgeois family"

• Love 2

Who’s the guy she just kissed? I’m trying to half listen to the show and type here, while listening to a meeting and my kids are play-fighting. 

ETA: not this guy now while blindfolded. A white guy a few minutes ago.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 1

Oh, god, the blindfolded feeding scene. That is so creepy, I'd have to send that guy home. Like NOW. Except I don't even know who it was. Where are the name tags?

Everyone's all spazzed about Bennett having his framed diploma with him yet that other dude is still carrying the doll baby. That seems to be okay.

2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Who’s the guy she just kissed? 

No name tags, no clue.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, EllenB said:

bour·geois

/bo͝orˈZHwä,ˈbo͝orZHwä

adjective

of or characteristic of the middle class, typically with reference to its perceived materialistic values or conventional attitudes.

"a rich, bored, bourgeois family"

I'm proud that I almost spelled it right considering that I never took french. I am obviously the Bennett of this group, lol.

5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Who’s the guy she just kissed? I’m trying to half listen to the show and type here, while listening to a meeting and my kids are play-fighting. 

She kissed Ben and Ivan.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Imma little tired of Bennett myself. He’ll probably be the next bachelor though if he and Tayshia don’t decide to live their bougee life together. 
I like Jared’s hair longer like that. I’m now just watching. BIP 3 and he looked liked Spock with that that plastered down hair and sharped angled eyebrows. 
What is the man’s name, African American with the shorter hair. I like him.  He just put his head down and got to work on the classroom challenge and nailed it. He’s a cutie. 

• Love 4

I'm feeling conflicted.  Hate that baby man is stirring up drama, but am liking that he's owning up and actually telling Chasen right after he does it.  There are some EXTREMELY hot men, but than some average looking men.  l'm thinking the "average" guys are probably hot, just the really hot guys are bringing them down.  I like that T is being drawn towards the "average" guys and not really zeroing in on the hotties.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Imma little tired of Bennett myself. He’ll probably be the next bachelor though if he and Tayshia don’t decide to live their bougee life together. 
I like Jared’s hair longer like that. I’m now just watching. BIP 3 and he looked liked Spock with that that plastered down hair and sharped angled eyebrows. 
What is the man’s name, African American with the shorter hair. I like him.  He just put his head down and got to work on the classroom challenge and nailed it. He’s a cutie. 

He's Ivan. He's a biracial angel. Blasian. He's an aeronatical engineer. Smart AND hot.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, thehepburn said:

I'm proud that I almost spelled it right considering that I never took french. I am obviously the Bennett of this group, lol.

She kissed Ben and Ivan.

Ah. Okay. Ben is another one that I swear I’ve never seen before, but he’s cute. I’m off my meeting (which, BTW, i didn’t really have to participate in) so I’m back to concentrating—just in time for some Wrong Reasons accusations. What are these “same words” that the defendant allegedly said?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I wonder if the men know that Matt James is the Bachelor and they are out of the running?

• Useful 6
  • Love 1

Ivan would get ALL my roses. Best thing Tay has done all season.

3 minutes ago, Ripley68 said:

I really, really, really love that this is the second time in a row that T tells more than one person reasons why they were in her thoughts for the rose.  I don't recall anyone doing that before..

Some of the leads used to do that in the Middle Ages. Cant recall who right this min but at least one other Ette.

• Love 5

Bennett protecting the baby doll from dad’s angry outburst! Lol.

I believe Chasen is the kind of “bro dude” who legitimately calls any good looking girl in the bar a “smoke show” so I wouldn’t hold it against him that he didn’t come up with another slightly misogynistic term to call Tayshia.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, thehepburn said:

Nobody cares when we can't even remember that his name is ED.

I'm gobsmacked and in awe that you know the names of all these dudes. I won't know names until closer to HTs if even then. So, until they go with name tags like I suggest every season, I need to be cut some slack.

ETA: I do know Chasen's name, although IMO it should be Dick. He's a jerk.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 3