Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

On 07/25/2017 at 0:30 AM, gonecrackers said:

Derek needs to find something else to do besides stoned Twittering.

http://thederekandjoshshow.libsyn.com/website/the-derek-and-josh-show-episode-1

Why did you post this, I blame you for this mess. Since each episode is over an hour I am assuming he has now branched out into stoned podcasting.

I think I am going to have to adjust my listening habits when crap like this pops up in my recommended list.

Something hanky is going on...

Tonight's(8/3)Reunion show on Lifetime is 62 minutes long

8/8+ 8/9 Reunion Show airings on FYI are 59 minutes long

But 8/13 on FYI the Reunion Show is 92 minutes long...gonna  DVR this episode on the outside chance it has segments of the Calvin/Wendy show added

Maybe another schedule snafu but who knows...

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Something hanky is going on...

Tonight's(8/3)Reunion show on Lifetime is 62 minutes long

8/8+ 8/9 Reunion Show airings on FYI are 59 minutes long

But 8/13 on FYI the Reunion Show is 92 minutes long...gonna  DVR this episode on the outside chance it has segments of the Calvin/Wendy show added

Maybe another schedule snafu but who knows...

Those dates don't make sense unless they are showing reruns.  The show airs on Thursdays, so tonight (8/3) is the six-month reunion show (I'm guessing) and then next week, 8/10, there is another show set to run.  8/8, 8/9, and 8/13 are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday, so I would think those episodes are repeats?

Edited to add:  I looked at the Lifetime site and they definitely do not have MAFS on the schedule past Aug. 3.  Weird.

Edited by cardigirl

Yes, it appears the 8/3 Reunion is new content on Lifetime but all the other airings are listed as repeats on FYI.

Lifetime is airing tonight's show as a repeat only once at midnight(8/4) for Lifetime...then M@FS falls off the Lifetime schedule...no 92 minute version scheduled

Just wanted to give a heads up for the 8/13  1030am  92 minute version of the Reunion Show shown ONLY of FYI, not on Lifetime.

1030am airing is unusual if there is new content but it could just be 2 Jamie Odious segments slapped on the Reunion Show and you have 92 minutes of content...

DVR if you need closure for this choppy season....

• Love 1

What's going on?  I'm confused.  Here on Long Island, tonite 8-9 pm on Lifetime "Season 5 Reunion Special".  Is this 6 months after the Decision?  Will there be any more of anything after tonight?

21 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Tonite the 8-9pm show on Lifetime is the 6 month post nuptials called Season 5 Reunion Show.

Why does the  8/13 FYI repeat of the Reunion Show at 1030am have 30 minutes of additional content?

Curiouser and Curiouser...

Well thanks for the info.  The rest with different channels and additional minutes .. I have no idea.  That's where the confusion comes in.  Tonight will be interesting .. Who's still together, who's not.

Removing my remotes, keepsake TV Guides, etsy instructions to make the Ant/Ash throw (fingers crossed someone answers my Craigslist ad for a surrogate knitter, should I go with the colors of my favorite NBA team...) from the coffee table now so I can flip it if Cody and Danielle are still married 6 months later but haven't consummated the marriage....

Last week's flipped coffee table didn't fare well and can't take another flipping...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Why does the  8/13 FYI repeat of the Reunion Show at 1030am have 30 minutes of additional content?

Curiouser and Curiouser...

To show us stuff we should have seen all along....

• Love 1

Just curious - I keep seeing Jamie Otis referred to as Jamie Odious. What did she do wrong? What's the complaint?

There are issues with the production in general. The goofy editing, the manufactured drama, the budget, the "experts", the list goes on. I don't mind her in particular though.

37 minutes ago, Hockeymom said:

Just curious - I keep seeing Jamie Otis referred to as Jamie Odious. What did she do wrong? What's the complaint?

There are issues with the production in general. The goofy editing, the manufactured drama, the budget, the "experts", the list goes on. I don't mind her in particular though.

She doesn't bother me in particular, but a lot of people think she's pretty 'fake.'  And plasticky.  She likes to promote herself and exploits her marriage, for more fame.  I can take her or leave her.  I thought she was much better on the follow-up shows they did this year, then she was the first year (season 3). 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, cardigirl said:

She doesn't bother me in particular, but a lot of people think she's pretty 'fake.'  And plasticky.  She likes to promote herself and exploits her marriage, for more fame.  I can take her or leave her.  I thought she was much better on the follow-up shows they did this year, then she was the first year (season 3). 

Yes, I thought she was fine on the follow-up shows. She seemed to really empathize with the couples.

I guess I don't see it as she's exploiting herself and her marriage for more fame. I just see it as she lucked into a steady paycheck. Nice work if you can get it!

• Love 3
Just now, Hockeymom said:

Yes, I thought she was fine on the follow-up shows. She seemed to really empathize with the couples.

I guess I don't see it as she's exploiting herself and her marriage for more fame. I just see it as she lucked into a steady paycheck. Nice work if you can get it!

If you read her 'blog' and follow her social media, she does seem to over-promote herself.  But that's just me.  If I suffered a miscarriage, I don't think I'd talk so publicly about it.  She was very open about everything about it.  But I am old and not hip at all and you are right, she's earning a living! 

I don't get all the name-calling that is popular on these threads about the people involved with the show, but I guess 'snark' is the name of the game here.  I try to ignore it as much as possible. 

• Love 3

When the reunion show showed up on my dvr it at first had it as a long time then it was changed to the hour. Yet this show seems to at times run over longer than what it shows too a lot of times I noticed with this season. Last week's showed less time then it was when it was on. Which really it should have been as long as it originally showed IMO. Now the FYI episode could be some extended version with more rehashing of footage from the season or an error some place on the run time of the show to begin with. Either way it would be a bit strange if it was footage from the time with calvin and his wife...which I find disturbing that whole situation actually but that has to do with my distaste for him and how much he is pushing himself as a "reality show star". *GAG*

2 minutes ago, Hockeymom said:

She is looked at this way because she has shown herself to be a big attention seeker. This wasn't her first reality show run either. Yet at this point I don't think she is the biggest attention seeker from this show. That title would go to another from a different season. I actually don't care for Unfiltered myself. Part of it is the fact she is going on and on about herself and her time....which is another reason many don't care for her. Its not about her but the people on now. The times I ended up watching it felt like many moments she took up a lot of time with her experience from the show. Which is find and dandy to share but it shouldn't be part of the show IMO. 

2 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

If you read her 'blog' and follow her social media, she does seem to over-promote herself.  But that's just me.  If I suffered a miscarriage, I don't think I'd talk so publicly about it.  She was very open about everything about it.  But I am old and not hip at all and you are right, she's earning a living! 

I don't get all the name-calling that is popular on these threads about the people involved with the show, but I guess 'snark' is the name of the game here.  I try to ignore it as much as possible. 

Reasons SM is not a great thing IMO. People over share so much and its not always a good thing at all. 

As for the name calling....I do agree with that. There has been many times I have not understood the over the top comments that just come off plain mean. IMO its not snark at those points either. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

What's going on?  I'm confused.  Here on Long Island, tonite 8-9 pm on Lifetime "Season 5 Reunion Special".  Is this 6 months after the Decision?  Will there be any more of anything after tonight?

I'm from Long Island too! Hi neighbor! 

No I don't think that there is any more after this. They took off the schedule the other show. 

• Love 1

Long time reader of this forum, but my first post.   I was going through twitter this late Thursday night and from https://twitter.com/MAFSFan

Now I recall last month seeing a tweet from Ashley from July 12, saying they were officially done and there were be two reunion shows.   Someone asked Sheila on her twitter page when the reunion was filmed, and she said a long time ago, in November she thought.

Now from this tweet,  the one we saw was filmed on Nov 5th, not long after the end of the 8 weeks.     There was something filmed on July 12 as I recall seeing a pic of the group, minus Sheila.  That peeked interest, and I do think Sheila didnt want to participate as by then she knew the edit job on the show.    It was supposed to air next Thursday, but it seems Lifetime pulled it from their schedule.  

So with what we saw being aired on Nov 5th.....those SM questions were indeed bogus.  

• Love 2

If the reunion show was filmed in November, maybe this season was meant to air in the spring or something. Then they could have done the July reunion as an update for us now.

It's so weird that they would show us something so old when, unlike other reality shows, the aftermath is a major part of the show. 

• Love 2

I thought all the past reunion shows were a good 6 months out. If this group was married in Aug, filmed for 8 wks, then this 'reunion' was way too soon. A lot can change in a few months, which is why there was supposed to be some time gone by before reuniting for updates.

• Love 3

What is Sheila's job? Trying to figure out why "flooding in her school district" is used to explain her absence when "flooding in her area" would have sufficed. 

Wait. Aren't they all from the same area? Why is it that only the schools flooded?

55 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

What is Sheila's job? Trying to figure out why "flooding in her school district" is used to explain her absence when "flooding in her area" would have sufficed. 

Wait. Aren't they all from the same area? Why is it that only the schools flooded?

She is director of operations for a school district in Chicago.  I imagine she was monitoring the flooding to see if the schools suffered any damage. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I thought all the past reunion shows were a good 6 months out. If this group was married in Aug, filmed for 8 wks, then this 'reunion' was way too soon. A lot can change in a few months, which is why there was supposed to be some time gone by before reuniting for updates.

Yeah the time frame doesn't add up at all. Mind you the word on it is also not coming from the show on when things were filmed and done but from a fan on SM. I just know that either way there is a lot with this show that is BS and the longer it goes on the more it shows. 

2 hours ago, Blissfool said:

From my understanding either a school or a few were in an area prone to flooding and got some bad damage from it. Her job basically oversees a bunch of different things. My husband does maintenance in a high school so I asked him about it a bit ago when this was first discussed here. She was/is probably dealing with the damage done and how to get things cleaned up and fixed up. As well as trying to place kids in other schools and transportation for it if the school(s) can't reopen in time for their first day. Obviously she isn't doing it on her own but it does explain why she would be to busy to worry about a silly get together with calvin of all people. 

As for the area, Chicago is a pretty big city. My Grandma grew up there and dad was born there. They were in the area of Hegewisch. I know even in the city I live in now that and many other cities here that if we have major rain (which isn't to often) there are areas that do flood and are known to do so while most parts don't. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Deni said:

If the reunion show was filmed in November, maybe this season was meant to air in the spring or something. Then they could have done the July reunion as an update for us now.

It's so weird that they would show us something so old when, unlike other reality shows, the aftermath is a major part of the show. 

I think you might be right.  Maybe they filmed the early reunion just in case they aired the series sooner, then when they aired the series later, they decided in the end to air it anyway then film a second reunion to be shown at a later date.  I bet that one will air some time in the future, TBD.  They're going to have to give us a more recent update. 

Does anyone know if there any leaks on SM as to the status of the couples now?  If they're still keeping quiet about the important details it's probably because they know the later reunion with the updated info. will be aired eventually.

• Love 1

IMO it would seem a bit ridiculous to air another reunion show. More so because you are minus one (Sheila) and the whole deal with it being around cal and his wife *GAG* playing games with them. Doesn't sound like a reunion show at all but more of a stupid show for him and his wife to try to push for their own bs show. The guy after all claims to be a "reality tv star" after all. SMH 

I don't use SM but glanced around and it looks like things good for Ashley/Anthony. I am guessing they could be for Sheila/Nate but for how long who knows? Cody and Danielle don't seem to post like the other 2 so I am guessing they probably are just waiting out some time to say they are split. Nothing about their stuff screamed together at all. 

Oh, Ashley and Anthony's snail family expanded. LOL 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Snarklepuss said:

I think you might be right.  Maybe they filmed the early reunion just in case they aired the series sooner, then when they aired the series later, they decided in the end to air it anyway then film a second reunion to be shown at a later date.  I bet that one will air some time in the future, TBD.  They're going to have to give us a more recent update. 

Does anyone know if there any leaks on SM as to the status of the couples now?  If they're still keeping quiet about the important details it's probably because they know the later reunion with the updated info. will be aired eventually.

Ashley posted a recent picture of her and Anthony after last nights show aired. There was also a picture of him in the car during that trip with her sister and her husband. I think that trip was back in May. So it appears they are still together. 

Sheila posted that she and Nate are going to the Bahamas. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Look how drastically different Danielle looks in the photo above compared to how she looked on the show. Different hair style and color, darker eyebrows, wearing makeup, cuter clothes. Wonder what's up with that.

Doesn't look much different but toned down makeup which was the same as the show depending on what the scene or TH was being used and bangs swept to the side in that one up above. The fact is we have no clue how she was dressed a lot of the time since they only showed a few snippets of what the producers wanted for their vision of Danielle and Cody's story. There could have been plenty of times she was dressed similar but we just didn't see it. Same as all the fun moments they had. For some reason they didn't want to show us those things to much (if at all) with the couples. 

BTW, I seriously hate the ombre hair coloring. It just looks like someone that got super lazy and didn't dye their hair any more and let it grow out. 

• Love 1
On 8/4/2017 at 5:07 PM, Snarklepuss said:

Ok, so I always read these posts (love you all!) But I rarely post.  I live in SE Michigan.  Was talking to a friend today...  The connection is very muddled, but basically someone I know was at a family function with Anthony's sister (her husband's family). His sister said that A&A are very much together.  Sheila and Nate are together.  Cody and Danielle are not.  And Danielle's girlfriend and Cody's brother have also broken up. 

I was looking at all of the "cast" members IG pages today.  A&A have posted really recent pics together.  And they call themselves A2.  Sheila and Nate post pics.  Some seem more recent.  Cody and Danielle haven't posted any pics together, unless they are directly related to the show (like reunion pics).  Danielle posted a picture from a Cubs game on Saturday.  Someone asked if it was her anniversary.  She replied yes.  But a picture of a hot dog and a beer doesn't seem like the best way to spend a first anniversary IMO.  I'm guessing they aren't together.  But, as we have already seen... They are still good friends....

And can I just rant for a second that Danielle's IG posts are almost all pics of her at events promoting the event (eyeroll).  Maybe it's just me, but I find it annoying.   

• Love 6

Danielle did post a pic of them together not too long ago today on her Instagram. He's got his arm around her. She says she 'walked down the aisle & met this awesome guy' a year ago & it's been a wild ride since then & wishes him a Happy Anniversary.

Cody's belt is still hanging down, so maybe we should take that into consideration...

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 5

I'm thinking Cody and Danielle were more then likely talked into sticking it out together for so long. This way it looks like 3 couples from the season together as they are still trying to get a cast for Boston together. Otherwise why wouldn't they post pics of themselves like the other couples have or even one or 2 that are new. More so on their supposed anniversary...doesn't seem very much of one when posting a hot dog and beer at a ball game without your supposed spouse IMO. If she is promoting events all over the place she is probably getting some sort of kickback or hopes to get someone to notice she is doing this and give her one. 

• Love 4

I would imagine they are required to keep an active SM presence as part of their contract. And really, with the ones who get recruited to appear, who knows what perks they're offered to participate. I'm sure filming turns your life and career topsy- turvy. Maybe they need to know some other revenue stream is waiting at the end. 

I really don't mind Danielle promoting events. She has to post about something. With all the negativity - from her style, to her hair, to her wanting to feel something for her husband, she's  taken a lot of hits. Probably some from me. While they are entertainment for us, they are people at the end of the day. I'm happy to see her out and about enjoying life. 

A hot dog and a beer at a ball game sounds like great fun for a sporty young couple. For a variety of reasons, they may have been apart that day. Since they still refer to themselves as being in a relationship, I'll let them define what that looks like. 

• Love 3

One of the reasons I think Cody and Danielle are doing just fine is because I am somewhat like Danielle.  I do not hop into the sack readily.  Or after "three dates"  lol.  My current partner and I dated exclusively for several months before anyone had chocolate!  ;-)  I am not a prude but I am selective.  

Plus I dress weird like Danielle.  I love retro clothes.  

I hope all three couples are doing ok.  I do think Nate will regret his decision one day but maybe not.  

• Love 6

I think they're friends, & with all the drama on this show it's nice to see that. I don't see any 'romantical', even in their posts. Maybe they figure they're in this together so that's helped build a friendship at least.

But, had they just been dating, would either of them still be together with nothing more happening? I'd think there would be more of a lovey feel on SM after a year. Does anyone continue to date someone after a year who still doesn't feel anything more than friendship toward them? 

They don't owe anyone any proof of love between them. That said, though, unless I notice some change in tone to their posts, I will continue believing they've been 'encouraged' to stick it out in the marriage until Boston is set.

Time will tell.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Hockeymom said:

A hot dog and a beer at a ball game sounds like great fun for a sporty young couple. For a variety of reasons, they may have been apart that day. Since they still refer to themselves as being in a relationship, I'll let them define what that looks like. 

IMO you would do whatever you could to be together for a 1st wedding anniversary. We had a newborn baby at the time of our 1st and took the time for us to go out to dinner and celebrate it. The other 2 posting pics together and Cody/Danielle not doing so says a lot I think. More so on an anniversary. There is nothing marriage like about these 2. Friends sure but not spouses. Which is fine but I think this show is behind keeping them going until they can get a cast together for Boston and those suckered into that and locked in to contracts. Once that is all said and done, either once they have people locked in for next season, filming has started or the season is getting ready to air then we might hear something. Look at the timing on last seasons 2 couples that were married at the end.....Nick and Sonia before the new season aired but everything was set for the new season but then Tom and Lily after the season aired. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Evil Queen said:
5 hours ago, Hockeymom said:

IMO you would do whatever you could to be together for a 1st wedding anniversary. We had a newborn baby at the time of our 1st and took the time for us to go out to dinner and celebrate it. The other 2 posting pics together and Cody/Danielle not doing so says a lot I think. More so on an anniversary. There is nothing marriage like about these 2. Friends sure but not spouses. Which is fine but I think this show is behind keeping them going until they can get a cast together for Boston and those suckered into that and locked in to contracts. Once that is all said and done, either once they have people locked in for next season, filming has started or the season is getting ready to air then we might hear something. Look at the timing on last seasons 2 couples that were married at the end.....Nick and Sonia before the new season aired but everything was set for the new season but then Tom and Lily after the season aired. 

I guess, but everyone is different. We had a newborn on our first anniversary as well. We went out, but I was such a wreck about leaving the baby with a sitter that we turned around at the end of the street and came back. That was our one and only solo excursion. 

As far as couples being obligated to keep up the pretense until the new cast is signed, I really don't understand the reasoning. These new Boston recruits have access to the same information we all do. They know how many couples are still married, who divorced, how the show impacted their lives, and what is said on SM. Especially if you were considering signing up, wouldn't you look at all the facts first? Whether Tom and Lillian or Nick and Sonia announced their split before or after this last season was booked, they still split. New applicants would know that. 

I don't think the status of Cody and Danielle's marriage is an influencing factor for anyone. 

If these new people are willing to overlook the comments on these boards, SM, the overall fail rate, and their own sense of self preservation, they are not worried about Cody and Danielle.

• Love 1

I recall this being spoken about on the boards a while back but maybe someone can refresh - from what I recall not all the participants had even watched the show prior to being on it. So, of course they should do their research, but that doesn't mean they will.

It's been on long enough now though for more people to be aware of it & what's happening. Usually the new season is filming while the previous season is airing, & that didn't happen this time, so maybe they're having more trouble duping finding people to participate.

• Love 2

Not much to add, just chiming in that I had a newborn on my 1st anniversary as well.  We got my mom to watch her and went to a broadway matinee and a quick lunch.    We are semi-active on social media, but we don't usually post pics together or what's not.  We're not even married on Facebook!  I prefer it that way. 

8 hours ago, Hockeymom said:

I guess, but everyone is different. We had a newborn on our first anniversary as well. We went out, but I was such a wreck about leaving the baby with a sitter that we turned around at the end of the street and came back. That was our one and only solo excursion. 

As far as couples being obligated to keep up the pretense until the new cast is signed, I really don't understand the reasoning. These new Boston recruits have access to the same information we all do. They know how many couples are still married, who divorced, how the show impacted their lives, and what is said on SM. Especially if you were considering signing up, wouldn't you look at all the facts first? Whether Tom and Lillian or Nick and Sonia announced their split before or after this last season was booked, they still split. New applicants would know that. 

I don't think the status of Cody and Danielle's marriage is an influencing factor for anyone. 

If these new people are willing to overlook the comments on these boards, SM, the overall fail rate, and their own sense of self preservation, they are not worried about Cody and Danielle.

7 hours ago, roseslg said:

Not much to add, just chiming in that I had a newborn on my 1st anniversary as well.  We got my mom to watch her and went to a broadway matinee and a quick lunch.    We are semi-active on social media, but we don't usually post pics together or what's not.  We're not even married on Facebook!  I prefer it that way. 

Not on SM at all here but when we went out on our anniversary my MIL watched our son. Of course she is the only person we have ever had watch our kids though. I think the posting pics though is a bit different when it comes to those on tv and not...more so with this show and it being out in the open, kwim? 

As gonecrackers said, there are those that don't watch this show and ended up on it. Especially when they are recruiting people to go on it. Someone said in the past (no idea if its true or not) that they would tell people they were recruiting on SM and dating sites that it was a "dating" show. Who knows when they tell them its not just dating but getting married at first sight. I have no idea if that was true or not but it could be a way to lure people and work them from there. Yet there have been some that admitted they didn't watch the show before being on it. It hasn't been on that many years. It started in 2014 and the channels its been on are not the norm for most people as well. Not all people will do the research for shows they might be asked to be on and some might. Will always depend on the person. Yet it seems they are hurting for a cast in Boston to happen. I am sure the way the show is done is a HUGE part of that issue in getting those that do find out what it is or know. While then there are the ones that can look at as getting fame in some way, shape or form from it and even pushing some business they have or want to have. Yet the facts are during the airing of Season 1 you had Season 2 filming. When Season 2 aired, Season 3 filmed, Season 3 aired and Season 4 filmed, Season 4 aired and Season 5 filmed. Now Season 5 aired and well nothing was being filmed and they were throwing a little popping up about casting in Boston...which wasn't done during past seasons. 

• Love 2
On August 4, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Jellybeans said:

No they are not.

This makes me wonder about the editing on this show.  The show made it seem like Tom and Lily were SO in love and SO into each other.  Now I wonder what the truth was.

• Love 1

I had also felt they were mismatched, & probably purposely so, for conflict. He had issues with her being career focused, & she had issues with him being overly free spirited. They had intense sex, for a while, but that wears off eventually. Then they probably had nothing left.

Or, their contracts expired.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Neurochick said:

This makes me wonder about the editing on this show.  The show made it seem like Tom and Lily were SO in love and SO into each other.  Now I wonder what the truth was.

17 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I had also felt they were mismatched, & probably purposely so, for conflict. He had issues with her being career focused, & she had issues with him being overly free spirited. They had intense sex, for a while, but that wears off eventually. Then they probably had nothing left.

Or, their contracts expired.

There is a lot I question this show on now. It was before these things that I had wondered about things. I am beginning to see more bs in this show then I saw near the beginning. 

Yes mismatched for the purpose of conflict is this shows game it seems. Yet they ended up attracted to each other, liked the sex but that wasn't going to get them past the different places in life issues. She seemed to have a lot of goals and visions for herself while he didn't. I do wonder as well if the few here that stuck it out were either suckered into staying longer by the "experts" or if it had to do with contracts. Timing on things does say a lot and how they behaved over it. There is obviously a lot of not right with this show. Its pretty disturbing IMO with the irresponsibility this show has. I also think the more this show is giving off its bs the more that people are going to wake up and question what is really going on with it. This isn't the first to have this happen and it won't be the last since the "reality" tv people don't seem to learn that this is what drives viewers away.  

Edited by Evil Queen
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2017 at 11:47 PM, Neurochick said:

I do think they fell in love, they just weren't compatible in the long run which was obvious during the season already. He's a minimalist hippie who doesn't want to be tied down by material things and refused to even discuss the issue of kids, since apparently it was too early to think about such things despite the fact that he'd just married a woman who definitely wants them. Lily, on the other hand, sells luxury real estate, wants to live in a nice house and make as much money as possible and have kids within 5 years. Nothing wrong with either lifestyle, they just aren't compatible in any way. Love/infatuation doesn't take you very far if you want different things out of life.

Edited by MsPH
  • Love 4